• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please Close

Which 2 Stages would you like to see added as Counterpicks.(top 2 win)

• Brinstar

Votes: 61 24.3%
  • Corneria

Votes: 74 29.5%
  • Poke' Floats

Votes: 59 23.5%
  • Mute City

Votes: 57 22.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Wow, unless the singles tourney is happening on Friday, there's no way I can make this :(

Col Bol

Smash Champion
Hmm, the only way I could make it to this is if I left Sunday night...

What time do you think it'll all be over on Sunday?

I'm guessing Saturday = Pools & Sunday = Brackets?

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
Just to make sure no one shows up to this and is like "omg what why you do these stages" the day of the tournament, keep in mind that the following stages that are normally banned aren't banned at VLStaclysm:

Onett, Peach's Castle, DK Rap, Yoshi's Island Pipes, Mushroom Kingdom 1 and Mushroom Kingdom 2.

If Zoso goes to this, expect a lot of MK2 sing-a-long.
I guess I'll main fox at this tournament.

Edit: Seriously though the only chance to win is fox or falco so I may not go to this if I don't pick one of those characters up... Sorry its just plane tickets cost a lot, and I can't win if I can't play Marth.

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
You just believed something that was stated by a maine smasher. Now you suffer the consequences.
It's on the first post...

- Singles Stages on – Final Destination, Dream Land 64, Fountain of Dreams, Battlefield, Yoshi’s Story And Pokemon Stadium.
- Singles Stages Banned - Hyrule Temple, Yoshi 64, Fourside, Icicle Mountain, Flatzone, Venom, Brinstar Depths, Big Blue, Great Bay
but then there's also this

-Any counter picks must be on one of the neutral stages that are allowed, any picks outside of that result in an auto DQ
Which is kinda confusing me.

EDIT:
I just got word from Omegawhitemage that the stages listed under banned are essentially redundant, meaning nuetral 6 only, due to that counterpicking rule.

Solid Jake

The Arcanum
<==== *Omegawhitemage*

Basically once the edit feature will work for me, that error will be fixed. There are 6 neutrals and only 6. No other stages will be on, and no other stages will be allowed to be used in any set finals included. However, as I am currently still floating ideas around this may change from now til tournament time. But this is the rule as of now.

*EDIT* Fixed, for ANY questions regarding rules and the tournament itself IM whitemage at: Omegawhitemage

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
So yea, we would really like to fly in the night before, and leave right after the tourney, so it would reealllly help me out if someone could pick us up/drop us off/house us(LOL thanks!) You can post here or PM me I troll so either way works <_<. I don't mean to rush things but plane tickets will only go up.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
I may be able to house people, but i'm over an hour from the venue, and 45 minutes from Bradley Airport.
As long as people don't mind getting up early Saturday for the drive there.
I could have three players, four tops, considering I drive a Mustang, I don't want to cram too many people in it.

DJ Combo

Smash Lord
I may be able to house people, but i'm over an hour from the venue, and 45 minutes from Bradley Airport.
As long as people don't mind getting up early Saturday for the drive there.
I could have three players, four tops, considering I drive a Mustang, I don't want to cram too many people in it.
This is good enough for me to buy tickets thanks a lot, I'll buy them after SCC...

I'd prefer to be somewhere closer and/or somewhere with a smashfest with notable players =D, but beggars can't be choosers >_>.

ErciChewman

Smash Ace
at the very least, I will be willing to drive some players from and to the airport, if someone else has housing closer to the venue, I could just take us all there on friday. Either way you should be fine. DJ, how many guys do you have?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
yo is WA rly trying to make it to this? I think I would try my ****nedest to get to this if that many ppl show up

Gonzalez and his crew better go. some of the turtles better go

silent wolf MM?

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
f**k luigi he hacks, hes the bane of my smash existence i'd rather face CC'ing samus, or jiggs or anything else for that matter . luigi is a pain in the a$$ to fight

im not sure yet whether i can make it to this yet anyways cuz im in pittsburgh for college but seeing the potential turnout kinda got me pumped to return home and play.

SwiftBass

Smash Hero
u do? but u were accepting so many in SCC thread so i'd figure that i wouldnt get turned down

well okay i demand alot of friendlies in the case that i go. help me crack fox/marth XD once and forall

ZoSo

Smash Champion
I'll house people from FL if they bring Doodah.

Actually, I would be able to house people. The only problem is that I'm about 2+ hours away from the venue. If nobody has a problem with that, I'm more than happy to provide lodging for a band of wayward smashers.

u do? but u were accepting so many in SCC thread so i'd figure that i wouldnt get turned down

well okay i demand alot of friendlies in the case that i go. help me crack fox/marth XD once and forall
I won't have as much money for this one. If I do, I'll mm anyone for whatever. Some exceptions of course.

Hazygoose

Smash Lord
someone/some multiple people can stay in my dorm room with me so they can drive me to this thing.
it'll be fun. we'll have a pants party.

or someone from CT could just give me a ride...
someone from CT could just give me a ride.

someone from CT could just give me a ride.

i'm hinting.

OTRU...

Smash Champion
I won't have as much money for this one. If I do, I'll mm anyone for whatever. Some exceptions of course.
like me or colbol cuz were from florida and were better than everyone lol j/k but not really...

as of for people that want doodah to go to this ill talk to him but we need housing before we make any decisions!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom