• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Please close this(My Sister's Post w/o permission)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
My gay cousin is allways looking at Snakes buns and said that his Buns are in great shape
do you guys ever notice it well I didn't because I'm not gay...

omg sory guys I was in the bathroom my sister posted that she alyways posts something very wrong when I'm posting in Forums...
Yea please close thisv I'm really sorry T_T:urg:

L 17

Smash Apprentice
Uhh...yeah. Lame excuse is lame. You could at least edit or something to make it believable.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Seeing Snake's rear is just disturbing. Fortunately, I took a snapshot today that I could make a Snake's rear quote out of.

Shadow is not amused by Snake's rear.

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
Okay my sister made a thread that was very weird and people still post in it 0_0 in another forum they were mentioning about it...

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
Umm. why are you asking me that?

and my sister is always trying to get me in trouble in every site or game I play in...

(My cousin touch me down there when I was sleeping omg)

Power and Agility

Smash Rookie
Omg shi* he is so gay so you have a sister that gets you in trouble on the computer:laugh:
Well we should wait till this thread get's locked or something I think it will because this thread is weird and their is no porpose except if users noticed snake's bottom...

NESSBOUNDER

Smash Master
You know, if you were really serious about it getting closed, you'd have just deleted the entire initial post, changed the name of the tread to "Close this please" and be done with it.

yet for some reason, you left your "sister's" post there, and only added an excuse to cover yourself.

CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU...

JUST LIKE A JELLYFISH.

Eternal Yoshi

I've covered ban wars, you know
NNID
EternalYoshi
3DS FC
3394-4459-7089
NESSBOUNDER is right.
This is not new. A long time ago, this was pointed out in Sons of Liberty in a forum somewhere else.
Not really that different from when they mentioned Falcon's nipples in Melee. Or Donkey Kong's.
It WAS funny, but it isn't now.

Blue_Pit

Smash Cadet
You know, if you were really serious about it getting closed, you'd have just deleted the entire initial post, changed the name of the tread to "Close this please" and be done with it.

yet for some reason, you left your "sister's" post there, and only added an excuse to cover yourself.

CAN SEE RIGHT THROUGH YOU...

JUST LIKE A JELLYFISH.
Or sometimes it's a plastic wrap that has strings and can sting people

In another forum We could'nt change the Title when we made a new thread,but I didn't know you can do that here Sorry guys that I didn't try to do it here guys T_T

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom