• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Playing Online During Tropical Storm

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
Who wants to?

My numbers 3995-6210-9265

Post up or send me yours and we'll get some matches in.

P.S. I'll be using snake for the most part so if thats the kinda practice u want, u'll get it.

Sheik_Pwns

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aluran
3DS FC
0834-1378-6308
dude wtf yall lucky that tropical storm didnt become cat 4-5 hurricane and shred those wii motes

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
doodah, i just dont get why u come on to SMASHboards to bad mouth smash? cuz 90% of the time melee is not being talked about, and if it is, post there. its silly to go out of ur way to talk bad about a game u apparently dont play.

its like finding mortal kombat forums and trash talking them....

i wonder if they exist

StripesOrBars

Smash Master
Lol @ Saybrick.

Just because I've been out of the actual tourney scene for a couple months doesn't mean I'm not gonna still play this heap of ****.

It's not that I hate hate the game, I think its the community.

Brawl is a bad game compared to Melee.

Plus, Palm Beach is boring at 2 in the am.

Sensei Seibrik

Smash Hero
yea but Melee is a bad game compared to Zelda or Super Mario World.

who cares if one game is bad COMPARED to another, u either enjoy playing the game or you dont. If you enjoy the game, u play it, if ur not enjoying urself while u play the game then dont play it, but dont ***** about it to other people, most of us dont care how much u dislike a game.

if u feel THAT strongly bout melee, host some melee tournies, make some melee discussions, but bashing brawl wont rly do much of anything other than make noobs pissed at a person they barely know.
(p.s. im not pissed at u, im just tryin to reason out the random bashing people tend to do against brawl, when it seems like thats the only kind of posts they make anymore)
as if they sign on JUST to find something goin on in brawl, and demean it.

blah

Top Bottom