• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Player Finder in: Northern New Jersey!

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
I'm trying to get a smashfest started in Northern Jersey; if you are in/around these areas, confirm it!

Cliffside Park
Union City
West New York
Secaucus
Little Ferry
Fort Lee
Ridgefield
Hackensack
North Bergen

My information:

Ryobeat( Peach/Fox)
Fairview NJ

iRobinhoood

Smash Lord
Yonkers, NY but I frequent Sloatsburg, NY often as well as Mahwah, NJ. Let me know if that's close enough.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Yonkers, NY but I frequent Sloatsburg, NY often as well as Mahwah, NJ. Let me know if that's close enough.
Out of those places you named; Yonkers is the closest by those areas. 20 min drive at least, but do you mind paying toll if you came into NJ? One of my problems are not having a car, so I can bus around NJ, but not in NY yet( Also comes from young age)

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
blu link, you dont mind driving 30 minutes? If thats cool with you, then your good to go! I just really need to find a good place to host stuff.

ShortFuse

Smash Lord
Fort Lee here, used to live in North Bergen and West New York before that. I'm training for EVO at the moment

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
I'd like to play! I live in Edgewater so I've played in NYC too, but everyone is way better than me there. If you host something, I think I'd be down!

Env BoricuA

Smash Rookie
I live in central but im more then willing to travel out as long as its a good turnout :D

Onomanic

Heaven Piercer
I'd definitely be willing to drive out 30 minutes or so. Definitely worth it. I'll bring my friends as well.

Jagger02

Smash Apprentice
Hey, all of you who have replied all live fairly close to me. I'm originally from Fort lee, but now live in Fairview. I play Ryobeat semi regularly with his other 2 friends. Any of the people who replied if you send me a message, we can arrange something. I have my own place, I AM 27 yrs old... And as you can see by my date joined, have been playing casually and semi competitively for quite some time now. Sooo again,
FAIRVIEW NJ, BERGEN COUNTY
Blocks away from North Bergen, so pretty much in Hudson County as well.

btw Ryo, see if u can play tomorrow. I have off. Come with ur crew after school.

Ryobeat

Smash Ace
Fort Lee here, used to live in North Bergen and West New York before that. I'm training for EVO at the moment
Do you have an open house? And also what Jagger said, that's usually my main ground of playing. If anyone else has a close place (Short Fuse, emilywaves) that we are allowed to use for practice?

Dan -Zodiac-

Smash Apprentice
why is the north jersey thread so popular :(

if anyone that resides in the southern regions stops by, be sure to pass me a message.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Hey, all of you who have replied all live fairly close to me. I'm originally from Fort lee, but now live in Fairview. I play Ryobeat semi regularly with his other 2 friends. Any of the people who replied if you send me a message, we can arrange something. I have my own place, I AM 27 yrs old... And as you can see by my date joined, have been playing casually and semi competitively for quite some time now. Sooo again,
FAIRVIEW NJ, BERGEN COUNTY
Blocks away from North Bergen, so pretty much in Hudson County as well.

btw Ryo, see if u can play tomorrow. I have off. Come with ur crew after school.
Hey I'm pretty close to you - in Edgewater, I"ll send you my info and we can plan something.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Do you have an open house? And also what Jagger said, that's usually my main ground of playing. If anyone else has a close place (Short Fuse, emilywaves) that we are allowed to use for practice?
I might be able to have people over (my boyfriend is generally wary of having Smashers over), but I don't own a CRT. I have a lot of space but people would need to bring setups. If people are interested in my place and can bring a tv or two, I can probably host something.

Jayk

Smash Apprentice
I have a good 4 players in Glen Rock, we would like to play with some more people I'm sure :)

trills

Smash Rookie
In union county nj. I would like a smashfest bit i am a noob and so are my five friends who i play with but i would.come and bring my friends if u guys don't mind beginners trying to get into the scene

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
I have a good 4 players in Glen Rock, we would like to play with some more people I'm sure :)
In union county nj. I would like a smashfest bit i am a noob and so are my five friends who i play with but i would.come and bring my friends if u guys don't mind beginners trying to get into the scene
Personally, I have me and my 2 friends who are beginning our first legs of our journey (cept for me, im a bit ahead)

Ryo, u should really host a smashfest sometime!

ILM

Smash Journeyman
Hey so I'm in Hoboken, NJ, and am willing to host if anyone wants to play. Just PM me and we'll set something up.

Top Bottom