• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
So if anyone's wondering what ever happened to a good amount of the activity in this thread, we all pretty much moved to discord. So if any of you want an invite just shoot me a message and I'll send you a link.

There's talk of starting a ladder system of sorts within the discord, so that's pretty cool.

sijon

Smash Ace
It's quite interesting to view the abolishment that has occurred to this genuine place.
Yoo, good to see you again CoH. Yeah, Smashboards (or just forums in general) are pretty dead these days, however Brawl isn't surprisingly haha. If anything, it seems 4 has started to die off with the release of Ultimate. Almost everyone has moved on to Discord though, since it's much more optimized and active.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yoo, good to see you again CoH. Yeah, Smashboards (or just forums in general) are pretty dead these days, however Brawl isn't surprisingly haha. If anything, it seems 4 has started to die off with the release of Ultimate. Almost everyone has moved on to Discord though, since it's much more optimized and active.
I see, well whenever I get my Wii working again it would be an honor to play like old times. I still have more ideas was irking through my mind. I haven't forgot about Brawl just busy and such. University is quite the hard ache towards achieving the standards a professor or doctor assess from the students.

omar omar Hello again. It has been. such a long time I miss playing you all interested to see how your Samus has improved towards techniques and so forth.

Last edited:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Oh wow I didn't think I'd see you here again.

Word yeah Omar is right we had our first ladder and finished it, but we couldn't do playoffs as ultimate hype is keeping people busy. But I'm more than happy to start up ladder again once Ultimate dies down. Probably In February.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Oh wow I didn't think I'd see you here again.

Word yeah Omar is right we had our first ladder and finished it, but we couldn't do playoffs as ultimate hype is keeping people busy. But I'm more than happy to start up ladder again once Ultimate dies down. Probably In February.
I haven't forgotten about this place. Sadly, I never made that CV I always wanted to do, oh well life moves on! For some reason my Wii is acting up with a clicking sound and I have never abused my console nor my controlers not once.

I read about the USB loader I believe that is the name of the feature towards modification? Sijon, is the individual responsible for explaining to me briefly about how there isn't a necessity for using the Brawl disk.

That's great; however, I would still like my hacks to work (especially) the save over the 3 or 10 minute mark (especially).

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Greetings Coh Welcome Back Man its pretty good to see you again how are you Man? and how’s everything on your end coh? like Smash, Work and Etc.
I appreciate the hospitality Rage NF. So far I'm studying Small management, Business General leading more towards Entrepreneurship. Working out a lot like GYM and such other than that everything else is fine. I miss playing Link I need to enjoy what is left of this Gem.

Edit: My apologizes I disobeyed the rules about double posting.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
I haven't forgotten about this place. Sadly, I never made that CV I always wanted to do, oh well life moves on! For some reason my Wii is acting up with a clicking sound and I have never abused my console nor my controlers not once.

I read about the USB loader I believe that is the name of the feature towards modification? Sijon, is the individual responsible for explaining to me briefly about how there isn't a necessity for using the Brawl disk.

That's great; however, I would still like my hacks to work (especially) the save over the 3 or 10 minute mark (especially).
Yeah, the only thing from my experience for hacks is using BrawlBuilder to customize your iso. I sent an updated link to you on it (+iso) if you're interested.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Regardless you can still use a sd card to load hacks. They're like 99 cents from gamestop right now.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

Just saying, if you have any cool Brawl clips just laying around somewhere, a guy in the discord is putting together a community combo video. So if you want to you can send send a few his way.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, the only thing from my experience for hacks is using BrawlBuilder to customize your iso. I sent an updated link to you on it (+iso) if you're interested.
I see thanks I will get started on that. As of now, I need to go to the Gym. When I get back I will start on it.

Luigisama Luigisama

I still have everything, do you know a shop that fixes Wiis? I want to know because I have everything on that console.

Omar_25 Omar_25

Mmm no I'm fine, I'd rather upload the matches when I get a chance. Since I last left off with a random vid of Ike vs Bowser. I only uploaded it because it has something in it. Apparently the link fourm still thinks I care about likes or dislikes. I leave, and there is like 6 likes, I come back and what do you know there are even 6 dislikes. "Riveting" indivduals still think of me and I don't even remember just know meh. Anyways, if I ever return fully I will work and finish the CV since 2009 sadly.

I just get occupied too much, I am needed gracefully in my families life which is a blessing to assist.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I see thanks I will get started on that. As of now, I need to go to the Gym. When I get back I will start on it.

Luigisama Luigisama

I still have everything, do you know a shop that fixes Wiis? I want to know because I have everything on that console.

Omar_25 Omar_25

Mmm no I'm fine, I'd rather upload the matches when I get a chance. Since I last left off with a random vid of Ike vs Bowser. I only uploaded it because it has something in it. Apparently the link fourm still thinks I care about likes or dislikes. I leave, and there is like 6 likes, I come back and what do you know there are even 6 dislikes. "Riveting" indivduals still think of me and I don't even remember just know meh. Anyways, if I ever return fully I will work and finish the CV since 2009 sadly.

I just get occupied too much, I am needed gracefully in my families life which is a blessing to assist.
Hmm not that I know of. What is wrong with the wii? Is it just the disc reader? I think that there is a way to save the nand/the wii's memory and transfer it to another wii, but I'm not sure on that. I've only read about it since backing nand is a thing that is done when hacking.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hmm not that I know of. What is wrong with the wii? Is it just the disc reader? I think that there is a way to save the nand/the wii's memory and transfer it to another wii, but I'm not sure on that. I've only read about it since backing nand is a thing that is done when hacking.
I truly don't know, all I know is there is a clicking sound sounds like a slow thump

Luigisama

Smash Champion
I truly don't know, all I know is there is a clicking sound sounds like a slow thump
Hmm I see. Well I'll look into it about storing the nand in case something happens.

I'll admit it's a pain to lose your saved stuff. I remember I thought my stuff was safe when I put it my old replays on my sd card, but eventually when I was editing it the plastic part just broke off. It couldn't be detected by my computer or my wii so I had to throw it out :(

All of my old combos and cool sets.. gone, but it is what it is. This time I record my stuff and back it up.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hmm I see. Well I'll look into it about storing the nand in case something happens.

I'll admit it's a pain to lose your saved stuff. I remember I thought my stuff was safe when I put it my old replays on my sd card, but eventually when I was editing it the plastic part just broke off. It couldn't be detected by my computer or my wii so I had to throw it out :(

All of my old combos and cool sets.. gone, but it is what it is. This time I record my stuff and back it up.
Indeed, though I don't feel it is an issue to where I lose everything (hopefully that is). I still have quite a lot of replays on my SD card inside its proper case catching dust.

Well, I will slowly unrust my gameplay, but I need to figure out this USB loader? And also get the following hacks

record over 10 minute mark

voices no doubt

and the stage textures

I just can't go back to regular feels weird.

Actually here is my question Luigisama, if I send you my files, could you have the possibility to "tweek" the codes I already have to fit the USB loader? If that's the case, then see you tomorrow as in brawl~

Last edited:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Indeed, though I don't feel it is an issue to where I lose everything (hopefully that is). I still have quite a lot of replays on my SD card inside its proper case catching dust.

Well, I will slowly unrust my gameplay, but I need to figure out this USB loader? And also get the following hacks

record over 10 minute mark

voices no doubt

and the stage textures

I just can't go back to regular feels weird.

Actually here is my question Luigisama, if I send you my files, could you have the possibility to "tweek" the codes I already have to fit the USB loader? If that's the case, then see you tomorrow as in brawl~
Hmm well I could also send you a gct and you can fuse it with gct fusion. Are there certain codes that you have? I could just send you one with everything like replay codes, wifi, input delay removal, and even a stage code that shows only 6 stages with the other stages under the melee section.

Regardless let me know. I'll be here.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Hmm well I could also send you a gct and you can fuse it with gct fusion. Are there certain codes that you have? I could just send you one with everything like replay codes, wifi, input delay removal, and even a stage code that shows only 6 stages with the other stages under the melee section.

Regardless let me know. I'll be here.
Go ahead but just for the warning, I forgot everything and I mean everything (codes, gameplay so forth). So, Luigisama, you are going to have to bare with me about remembering everything.

I do have my stages that I enjoy using and forgot them sadly. Voice ***, screen change menu so forth, and loading screen.

Music I have everything the files I just need to know how to apply it to USB Loader.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Ah I see. There should be a setting in options to apply orcarina codes/the codes you'll be using so if you turned that on it should work. I'm more familar with config usb loader though and not usb loader gx

sijon

Smash Ace
Go ahead but just for the warning, I forgot everything and I mean everything (codes, gameplay so forth). So, Luigisama, you are going to have to bare with me about remembering everything.

I do have my stages that I enjoy using and forgot them sadly. Voice ***, screen change menu so forth, and loading screen.

Music I have everything the files I just need to know how to apply it to USB Loader.
If you can manage to send me your hacks/files, I can try to setup an iso with the wiimmfi code, save replays code, etc if you'd like.

Last edited:

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Also I can send you a gct and you can use the gct fusion program to fuse your gct with the one I sent you.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
If you can manage to send me your hacks/files, I can try to setup an iso with the wiimmfi code, save replays code, etc if you'd like.
Not sure why the bot censored "voice ****" I just wrote " voice" "change". Thank you Sijon I appreciate that. I will try to hopefully not screw that up.

Luigisama Luigisama Thank you as well Luigisama, go ahead and send the "gct" files and I''ll slowly figure this stuff out again.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
Last edited:

RepStar

Banned via Warnings
Switch FC
SW-5945-3794-8387
How do i play this online again? Can i play this online through my wii or are you all playiny through PC's?

Top Bottom