• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

sijon

Smash Ace
I tried to ask how its done, and got told to read about it in this thread. I look at beginning of thread and it didn't say, so I don't feel like wasting time reading the entire dang thread to find it.

HOW to play online brawl?
lmao, you really do just need to read the thread, there are plenty of ways to set it up which is why you need to look in there to find what best suits you. Though if you really do want a straight answer, I would recommend using the Homebrew + Gecko OS method and follow the steps necessary. It seems like a complicated process, but once you take the time to read it, it's really not.

sijon

Smash Ace
Is this thread still active? If so, I might be able to play some rounds.
It's not super active anymore, though I do check it occasionally. I'd recommend joining this server or pretty much any smash related Discord as they are bound to be more active than Smashboards. It's pretty dead these days, sadly.

Last edited:

The Neutral

Smash Rookie
It's been a while since the last relevant post it seems. Quite shameful...

Do you have a copy of Brawl btw?

Anyone wanna play?

Last edited by a moderator:

TimonBoyd

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, If you guys want to play with me add me on Nintendo ID Network.

My account is TimonBoyd, I am playing Super Smash Bros for the Wii U so hit me up if you have time.

The Neutral

Smash Rookie
This isn't a Smash 4 thread :ohwell:

If you want to play 4, go to the 4 thread plz.

Last edited:

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
You people do know you can play brawl on dolphin emulator online with less delay than wii. I didn't even know you could still play brawl online on wii.

Luigisama

Smash Champion
You people do know you can play brawl on dolphin emulator online with less delay than wii. I didn't even know you could still play brawl online on wii.
Actually not really. Dolphin netplay is hit and miss. On netplay you get a lot missed inputs. Like I can't up oos on netplay, but on wifi and offline I can. Not to mention if you use input delay removal code it makes wifi a lot easier to play.

There is also the issue that people don't have the money nor computers to handle netplay.

Last edited:

SSb64champ

Smash Cadet
Actually not really. Dolphin netplay is hit and miss. On netplay you get a lot missed inputs. Like I can't up oos on netplay, but on wifi and offline I can. Not to mention if you use input delay removal code it makes wifi a lot easier to play.

There is also the issue that people don't have the money nor computers to handle netplay.
Input delay removal code? Last time I played brawl online on my Wii years ago there was like more than 1 second input delay and it was laggy as hell.

Top Bottom