• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

sijon

Smash Ace
Wifi anyone?

edit: bump (anyone want to play?)

Wifi anyone?

A few games anyone?

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I can play (assuming there's no outside interruptions).

Apologies for the delay. Something came up. I'm getting on now.

New FC: 0306-6505-3259

sijon

Smash Ace
Apologies for the delay. Something came up. I'm getting on now.
Oh, apologies for my delay as well, im eating dinner xD. I'll be getting on soon

Edit: Oh, new fc again, how many wiis do you have? haha

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Same Wii :D. Due to my particular field of work regarding Brawl, oftentimes my saves have to be cleared, and with the new saves, comes a new code.

sijon

Smash Ace
Ah, I see. Anyways, getting online

Edit: Will be on in a little bit, I cant get on, someone is using the internet right now, and my current and only wired connection cant be used atm. Should be on soon though

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I'm still in the Online Practice Room. Did you remember the new FC?

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Same here. It's rare that I ever play Peach, but it was nice to see your Game&Watch.

Dragon Ball Z

sijon

Smash Ace
Damn, i really dont know zss lol, i just tried to copy salem, clearly that didnt work lol

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Brawl Salem was a legend. I'll never forget when he took that set from Metaknight. Revolutionary.

I've gotta save a replay of that one

sijon

Smash Ace
GGs man! Would have played more but I have some errands to take to. Crazy matches though lol

Bob

Banned via Warnings
GGs! That was truly intense! I won't be forgetting that Falcon ditto for a long time!

sijon

Smash Ace
Even though Brawl doesn't get as much much exposure as some people would like it to, this small community of players makes the game feel a lot more fun in my opinion. It makes meeting new players and playing fun matches feel all the more memorable.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I can attest to this. It's quite interesting how even a mode intended to be anonymous by design (Basic Brawl) has become quite a personal and intimate experience. Now when I go to look at the game's activity, I can distinguish specific FC's as players I've befriended during my time online. It's nice to be able to have those connections, and it's something that wouldn't have existed had Nintendo Network Service not been terminated and Wiimmfi taken it's place.

Despite this, I think we can at least beat Mario Kart. 150 online players? We can beat that, and we must. A good Online community is often indicative of a good Offline one as well. We should be striving to get at least 400 players online; I'm certain there are at least 400 of us. Seeing an undeserving game dominating the WiFi market isn't something that should be casually tolerated.

Once Smash 4's new factor begins to wear, and it, start to die, I think we'll see an equalization of interest between Brawl and Smash 4. I think then will be our best chance to argue our case and win people back.

There will be a revival of Brawl, but until then we should enjoy these moments that we share as individuals of a concentrated community.

Happy Smashing, and Keep on Brawling!

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Alright. I'll be on momentarily (about 2 mins or so).

lol that match tho

Bob

Banned via Warnings
NOOOOOOOOOO!

lol that match tho

Oops. Accidentally pressed the wrong button.

We tech those.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
GGs! Those were some intense matches! That Link always gives me trouble!

sijon

Smash Ace
GGs man lol

GGs! Those were some intense matches! That Link always gives me trouble!
Haha, thanks. I feel like I couldn't move properly though, felt kinda stiff, like a weight was attatched my character. My spacing too lol. Ah well, it was fun :D

Top Bottom