• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I would play, but my SD Card is absent. I have an SDHC (which is infamously incompatible with hacks), however, I have very limited functionality with it, crashes are frequent, and lag is guaranteed. With all that said, I will be getting a new one shortly, under those circumstances, we will be able to fight again.

sijon

Smash Ace
Ah, yeah ive heard of some issues with sdhc cards regarding hacks. I still dont understand why. Anyways, Hopefully you find the right sd card

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Ah, yeah ive heard of some issues with sdhc cards regarding hacks. I still don't understand why. Anyways, Hopefully you find the right sd card
While the Wii has the ability to read and process SDHC activity, this code isn't present in the Super Smash Bros. Brawl disc. This means that, while it is recognized as an SD Card, it has limited functionality compared to a "Standard" SD Card. Gecko OS (my hacking application) uses Brawl's SD reading capacities as a base for injecting it's hacks, so if an SDHC is present in it's place, it causes problems.

Interestingly, I can get online using hacks with the SDHC, however, it is so laggy and dysfunctional that it isn't worth tolerating the [frequent] crashes and lagwaves just to play one match.

This saves the both of us our frustration.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
The match after this will be my last one.

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
GGs man! My hands are starting to hurt, but I really enjoyed the matches!

sijon

Smash Ace
GGs, those last games with my samus were terrible, couldnt move at all D: lol

Fun games though

Bob

Banned via Warnings
New FC: 3914-4229-5966

also, sijon sijon you should go on Basic Brawl sometime. It's great over there!

sijon

Smash Ace
New FC: 3914-4229-5966

also, sijon sijon you should go on Basic Brawl sometime. It's great over there!
I have but it doesnt seem worth it, theres very little people that play wiimmfi already, so playing basic brawl would take forever to find a match. I miss the good old days :0 taunt parties and showing off tech lol.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I have but it doesnt seem worth it, theres very little people that play wiimmfi already, so playing basic brawl would take forever to find a match. I miss the good old days :0 taunt parties and showing off tech lol.
Yeah, those days were great. Finding players can take a while, but typically the wait is worth it, provided they stay for more than one round. I simply wish there were more players (whether they be pro or anti-party). Honestly, Brawl is too good a game to die via succession and/or irrelevance.

Unfortunately, Wiimmfi was advertised for being a Mario Kart platform, so the Smash community was regarded as a secondary priority. Even still, just a few big advertisements from the right people could increase the population greatly.

I hope the player count increases, but until then, we must keep representing.

sijon

Smash Ace
Yeah definitely. Well if you ever see a blue link or a black marth, it will probably be me :D

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
If you ever see two Dedede's of Blue/Brown color, know that they are one ;)

sijon

Smash Ace
Will be on at around 2:15 pst if anyone wants to play.

Edit: Anyone want to play?

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I'm back. I'll host.

FC: 3914-4229-5966

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
oh yeah, new fc. thanks

i was just sitting there waiting for you lmao

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
With that, I will conclude our session here. GGs! It was fun.

sijon

Smash Ace
With that, I will conclude our session here. GGs! It was fun.
ggs, man. I just hooked up my wii with a component cable to my hdtv, so it felt kinda weird lol. I need to get used to this aspect ratio

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Alright. I'll make preparations. I should be ready in a few minutes.

Top Bottom