• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Bob

Banned via Warnings
After this I am going to conclude. My arms are starting to hurt.

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Good Games! I would play more, but my arms are really hurting. I enjoyed the matches!

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Come one come all, let's play some Brawl.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Still here, will probably play later though.

EDIT: if anyone wants to play, @ me

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I apologize for the late reply. Circumstances lead to drowsiness. I will occasionally check this thread in the event that you still want to play.

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I guess Nana doesn't work. I actually didn't mean to pick her, but I taunted (her trigger).

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Words can't even describe that match. That was legendary.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
GGs! That last match really had me worried. If it weren't for that SD, I honestly couldn't promise a victory on my part.

sijon

Smash Ace
Yeah, rip. I cant seem to get good control of link in our connection, I can only manage with marth or samus sadly ;0

SodaJetCH

Smash Rookie
Guys! I need help! Why when i put the friend codes in Friend Roster i dont see the Profile Photos or any messages?
I added a few people in SSBB to play online (Wiimmfi, of course) but i cant see their profile pics or their messages.I installed Wiimmfi 5 days ago, is 2388(7,6,5,etc) applied for Brawl? (Im talking about the 23887 error that goes when you just installed wiimmfi and you have to wait 7 days to play, the AntiCheats wimmfi method)

Last edited:

SodaJetCH

Smash Rookie
Thanks! I suck at Brawl (better at Project M) but its easier to find people to play Brawl and yes...I Love Brawl, wanna play sometime?

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Thanks! I suck at Brawl (better at Project M) but its easier to find people to play Brawl and yes...I Love Brawl, wanna play sometime?
I'll see when I'm available. My schedule is rather lenient, however it has been shifting as of recent.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Replace my old Friend Code with the new one 2582-9830-4711

Also, repost your Friend Code so I can add it.

Top Bottom