• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Same thing with Giga Bowser

Solo Nana main confirm.

Alright enough playing around.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
You fought like you hate Zero Suit Samus. You gave her the Squirtle treatment.

sijon

Smash Ace
Damn it froze. Ah well, ggs man, some really fun games today, plenty of cv footage for both of us lol

Last edited:

Bob

Banned via Warnings
GGs! I really enjoyed these matches, and I look forward to playing with you all again soon!

Bob

Banned via Warnings
Sounds interesting. I don't really like the scrooging ban though, as it significantly weakens characters like Kirby. I don't think it's an unbeatable tactic (even with Metaknight), and, in addition, he doesn't need it. This really nerfs the other characters more so than it does him.

I love the idea of having a doubles elimination bracket, however, if you can get in contact with the creator, please ask them to reconsider the rules.

I'd personally like for a 0%, no items Sudden Death to become legal, but I can live without it.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
The main reason for the scrooging ban is to discourage stalling. At least that's what I would assume anyway.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I can understand not wanting stalling in the game, but with proper play, it can be countered. That's the main point of my argument. It hurts characters like Kirby more than it helps players fighting against Metaknights.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
My notifications are also late. I will be ready in a few minutes.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
I am still here by the way. I just have to test something then I'll be ready.

Bob

Banned via Warnings
The match ended exactly the way it began...

Last edited:
Top Bottom