• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

sijon

Smash Ace
Yeah I think I should be able to by then. When your ready or if you need to do something else just let me know.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Actually, after thinking about it, I probably can't Brawl today. What I'm doing will probably take two hours, so I will end up finishing at around 8:00 which is the time where my family normally uses the TV to watch stuff. I really should have thought ahead before asking, lol.

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
I can Brawl right no if anyone's interested.

EDIT: Nevermind
Sorry man, if I wasn't so busy with work and college then I would of brawled with you like always. Of course I'm certain you cannot brawl now but if you can, then I can brawl right now.

As this goes to anyone who is looking to brawl. 5074-0626-2224

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Anyone interested in playing a few matches right now?

EDIT: Nevermind, I'll go play some Subspace Emissary instead. Been a while since I last played it.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
You can host if you like. Also do you think I can brawl you CPU later after a few matches? I feel like that would be fun lol.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Same from my end, it's no doubt your textures I know this, because I had the same problems in the past. What kind of textures did you download or you made them?

sijon sijon

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Im not sure, I used a shield code and a custom link (white) and ike (green-red the ones you use). Was it like this in the past or just now?

sijon

Smash Ace
I also have Alternate Stage Loader code but I have noticed that it does not load all the textures when i'm online. Not sure why. Also for some reason the link texture I use (white) does not load when on wifi as well but. All the issues I have on wifi work perfectly fine offline.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Im not sure, I used a shield code and a custom link (white) and ike (green-red the ones you use). Was it like this in the past or just now?
The shield code is a very big possibly, White Link and Green Red Ike? If that's it then no doubt the shield code is the cause of this problem. I don't even do that ever colored shields are unable nice I guess.

I remember I made a Pearl White Shield but got dumb later on, shield colors aren't that important at all.

sijon sijon

Alternate stage loader? Did you make your own stage textures or are they just downloads? And the White Link one? Which one exactly?

Okay sijon sijon

Either Alternate stage loader is the problem is shield color but I use to use shield codes all the time so that can't be the problem. Yes, the stage loader is the problem and even doesn't load all the textures so that says everything for you.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
The shield code is a very big possibly, White Link and Green Red Ike? If that's it then no doubt the shield code is the cause of this problem. I don't even do that ever colored shields are unable nice I guess.

I remember I made a Pearl White Shield but got dumb later on, shield colors aren't that important at all.

sijon sijon

Alternate stage loader? Did you make your own stage textures or are they just downloads? And the White Link one? Which one exactly?
I downloaded all the stage and character ones, the white link texture is the Fierce Deity (Brawl Version) which can be found on brawl vault. It is just a texture, and does not modify move-set or anything else.

I'm using Gecko OS btw.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Ok well I just removed it now, so hopefully it works well now.
Indeed, I have a feeling the problem is resolved. You host as well please.

I actually downloaded that one and modified the color and such gave the blood a blood effect on the sword and as well as the shield. Pretty much what you see on my signature.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Indeed, I have a feeling the problem is resolved. You host as well please.

I actually downloaded that one and modified the color and such gave the blood a blood effect on the sword and as well as the shield. Pretty much what you see on my signature.
All done? It said you left so I assume so. Also wow my Marth on wifi is terrible (terrible in general as well). I was just practicing some Marth stuff but I did really bad lol.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
All done? It said you left so I assume so. Also wow my Marth on wifi is terrible (terrible in general as well). I was just practicing some Marth stuff but I did really bad lol.
Yes, I finished... but I will return back in a few hours, hmm, I'll write I should be back in two and a half hours from now... hopefully you may still be able to brawl when I return.

Well, no, your Marth play is fine and I'll even write one of the best Marths. Still may show I'm "showing off" but I really don't have a problem at all against Marths only the connection freezing at times and my reactions resulting in silly Marth pressure.

Marth of course will get me stuck in some cases; however, I have very good "gimmicks" that can ease the pressure a lot.

One resulting in reading Marth's air dodging and knowing that he has ROC lag which I can abuse a lot this is how I always think against tough match ups like this.

Edit: Just entered my home whoever wants to brawl including sijon sijon Omar_25 Omar_25 and so forth.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Yes, I finished... but I will return back in a few hours, hmm, I'll write I should be back in two and a half hours from now... hopefully you may still be able to brawl when I return.

Well, no, your Marth play is fine and I'll even write one of the best Marths. Still may show I'm "showing off" but I really don't have a problem at all against Marths only the connection freezing at times and my reactions resulting in silly Marth pressure.

Marth of course will get me stuck in some cases; however, I have very good "gimmicks" that can ease the pressure a lot.

One resulting in reading Marth's air dodging and knowing that he has ROC lag which I can abuse a lot this is how I always think against tough match ups like this.

Edit: Just entered my home whoever wants to brawl including sijon sijon Omar_25 Omar_25 and so forth.
Well I couldn't brawl that late ( I was sleeping by then lol).

I wouldn't really say I have a good Marth, especially on wifi. I feel like the character can be a bit obvious at times such as doing an aerial to remove RCO lag and spamming f-air. When I brawl players that have a more simple, non gimmicky play-style, I can usual handle them pretty easily. However, you have a lot of tricks up your sleeve and don't really have any bad habits, apart from teching[rolling] towards me sometimes, making it pretty difficult.

I'm just wondering how you wave-bounce so consistently and perfectly. I know how a wave-bounce works but I just can't seem to be able to them very well or apply them into a match. Is there a special motion or pattern to do this easier?

I can brawl right now and maybe the rest of the night, if you, Omar_25 Omar_25 , or anyone else is interested.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

I wouldn't really say I have a good Marth, especially on wifi. I feel like the character can be a bit obvious at times such as doing an aerial to remove RCO lag and spamming f-air. When I brawl players that have a more simple, non gimmicky play-style, I can usual handle them pretty easily. However, you have a lot of tricks up your sleeve and don't really have any bad habits, apart from teching[rolling] towards me sometimes, making it pretty difficult.

I'm just wondering how you wave-bounce so consistently and perfectly. I know how a wave-bounce works but I just can't seem to be able to them very well or apply them into a match. Is there a special motion or pattern to do this easier?

I can brawl right now and maybe the rest of the night, if you, Omar_25 Omar_25 , or anyone else is interested.
I think I can brawl right now. Just give me a few minutes too boot up my wii.

Hopefully the connection won't be too bad.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜

This is what separates me from others, no matter how difficult it is I will always find a way no matter what. I've shown you, Omar and many other un-imaginable set ups with Link and still haven't shown everything due to Wi-Fi restrictions and overall slow random six frame delay frames.

This will be interesting but Melee is the reason why Brawl is so simplistic towards myself included. In Melee I use Fox a lot and my model (back when I followed people) was Dark Fox (a Chile player who is known for the world's flashest Fox in the world).

As I would practice day in and day out towards doing shine turnarounds and multiple shines, Shine to Fair, Shine locks on stages like Pokemon Stadium and so forth.

I would practice non stop until my hands would bleed from the sweat and taking my hands over the limit. So I incorporated the same feeling with Brawl (practicing until my hands would bleed and they would). Practice six hours and day without rest, and see if you hands wont bleed or get a nasty bluster.

So how I mastered techniques was practice for hours never give up or the talk of "that's pointless" "that won't do anything". I would just ignore the gossip like I always do and continue to practice on my own for hours and hours.

Now I can't, but time to time I experiment with something that I missed or actually didn't think of believe it or not. If more DKs played DK like that versus Marths or even MKs (which I still view DK wins MK due to MK needs to Nado to get in and one DK punch can hit Nado through Nado no matter what and kill MK at low percentage).

Just remember this Sijon, whatsoever technique or idea that you feel wont work to make it work.

Summary: Melee helped me discipline myself towards techniques and never giving up; I use to have role models in Smash games and wanted to be like them nothing more. Finally I never give up and always find ways to make impossible situations possible through gruesome circumstances.

Just practice man that's it "no gimmicks" just practice and never give up that is all.

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
GG's Omar. Too bad the lag was really bad. Lol I was so happy to pull of that Mr-esque combo. I was so hype!
GGs man, definitely some good matches. What combo? I guess I wasn't really paying attention, lol.

Also if you were wondering why I was playing all of those different characters, I chose random for a few rounds just for fun (and that was the time where the lag was the worst).

sijon

Smash Ace
This is what separates me from others, no matter how difficult it is I will always find a way no matter what. I've shown you, Omar and many other un-imaginable set ups with Link and still haven't shown everything due to Wi-Fi restrictions and overall slow random six frame delay frames.

This will be interesting but Melee is the reason why Brawl is so simplistic towards myself included. In Melee I use Fox a lot and my model (back when I followed people) was Dark Fox (a Chile player who is known for the world's flashest Fox in the world).

As I would practice day in and day out towards doing shine turnarounds and multiple shines, Shine to Fair, Shine locks on stages like Pokemon Stadium and so forth.

I would practice non stop until my hands would bleed from the sweat and taking my hands over the limit. So I incorporated the same feeling with Brawl (practicing until my hands would bleed and they would). Practice six hours and day without rest, and see if you hands wont bleed or get a nasty bluster.

So how I mastered techniques was practice for hours never give up or the talk of "that's pointless" "that won't do anything". I would just ignore the gossip like I always do and continue to practice on my own for hours and hours.

Now I can't, but time to time I experiment with something that I missed or actually didn't think of believe it or not. If more DKs played DK like that versus Marths or even MKs (which I still view DK wins MK due to MK needs to Nado to get in and one DK punch can hit Nado through Nado no matter what and kill MK at low percentage).

Just remember this Sijon, whatsoever technique or idea that you feel wont work to make it work.

Summary: Melee helped me discipline myself towards techniques and never giving up; I use to have role models in Smash games and wanted to be like them nothing more. Finally I never give up and always find ways to make impossible situations possible through gruesome circumstances.

Just practice man that's it "no gimmicks" just practice and never give up that is all.
Thanks, man that was actually pretty inspiring. Also did your hands actually bleed?!? I thought I played a lot and practiced but I've never had my hands bleed. That's some serious dedication.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
GGs man, definitely some good matches. What combo? I guess I wasn't really paying attention, lol.

Also if you were wondering why I was playing all of those different characters, I chose random for a few rounds just for fun (and that was the time where the lag was the worst).
The combo was the one I did with marth vs your jigglypuff. I think it was like a this: first hit side-b, first hit nair,boost pivot grab, fair,f-throw, boost pivot grab f-throw etc...

Yeah just played other characters as well because of the lag. I think some of my family might have been using the internet . Hopefully it's not too bad next time.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
The combo was the one I did with marth vs your jigglypuff. I think it was like a this: first hit side-b, first hit nair,boost pivot grab, fair,f-throw, boost pivot grab f-throw etc...

Yeah just played other characters as well because of the lag. I think some of my family might have been using the internet . Hopefully it's not too bad next time.
Ah, now I think I remember that. That was pretty stylish.

That would probably make the most sense. There was only one person in my family that was on the internet and he was just playing Hearthstone (which I don't think causes too much lag).

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks, man that was actually pretty inspiring. Also did your hands actually bleed?!? I thought I played a lot and practiced but I've never had my hands bleed. That's some serious dedication.
Yes, they bleed and I continued through my training, I'm not joking or "trolling" I'm dead serious as I always am. There is a reason why my Link is the way it is and it's through suffering with problems and finding ways through them no matter what and I still find new methods which excites me to learn and incorporate into my game-play.

Right now I'm figuring out ways to frame trap players when they're off stage where I will Bomb sides up. and try to frame trap them into a footstool once the bomb hits the ground. I believe I did this many times, but I want to polish that trick a little bit more and add a Gale where the projectile will push them in once the Bomb hits the ground and connects with the Gale, leaving them in a Jab lock animation which is so difficult to distribute online.

Also, I don't just incorporate this towards gaming, I incorporate this those GYM exercises, financial income sources and so froth. Also remember that you must first want it for a purpose not just for that simple moment. You want to suffer and yes that is quite depressing but it's the truth as the cliche "suffering only makes you stronger" which is the truth.

Very soon, I'm excited to produce videos, I just need a little bit more footage to distribute towards Combo video material (which will be something else) and regular day to day basis single matches, Team Battle matches to continue to entertain the audience that chooses to watch my content.

I know I don't ever ask for assistance but, I've broken that for Brawl many times and one more time won't hurt. Which matches do many of you want to see for my debut channel content. I'll make the first a singles match, but which character to character would you all like to see? Any feedback is welcome I'll only read.

sijon

Smash Ace
Yes, they bleed and I continued through my training, I'm not joking or "trolling" I'm dead serious as I always am. There is a reason why my Link is the way it is and it's through suffering with problems and finding ways through them no matter what and I still find new methods which excites me to learn and incorporate into my game-play.

Right now I'm figuring out ways to frame trap players when they're off stage where I will Bomb sides up. and try to frame trap them into a footstool once the bomb hits the ground. I believe I did this many times, but I want to polish that trick a little bit more and add a Gale where the projectile will push them in once the Bomb hits the ground and connects with the Gale, leaving them in a Jab lock animation which is so difficult to distribute online.

Also, I don't just incorporate this towards gaming, I incorporate this those GYM exercises, financial income sources and so froth. Also remember that you must first want it for a purpose not just for that simple moment. You want to suffer and yes that is quite depressing but it's the truth as the cliche "suffering only makes you stronger" which is the truth.

Very soon, I'm excited to produce videos, I just need a little bit more footage to distribute towards Combo video material (which will be something else) and regular day to day basis single matches, Team Battle matches to continue to entertain the audience that chooses to watch my content.

I know I don't ever ask for assistance but, I've broken that for Brawl many times and one more time won't hurt. Which matches do many of you want to see for my debut channel content. I'll make the first a singles match, but which character to character would you all like to see? Any feedback is welcome I'll only read.
What your'e saying makes a lot of sense. Suffering and pushing through problems will indeed make you improve.

As for your channel, i'm not really sure to be honest. It's your channel so you can post what you like ha ha! Either way I would be glad to watch flashy, technical game-play ( as technical as brawl can be if I can say that without hate) and I hope others think the same. Good luck with your channel man.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
What your'e saying makes a lot of sense. Suffering and pushing through problems will indeed make you improve.

As for your channel, i'm not really sure to be honest. It's your channel so you can post what you like ha ha! Either way I would be glad to watch flashy, technical game-play ( as technical as brawl can be if I can say that without hate) and I hope others think the same. Good luck with your channel man.
Indeed, the quote really does write what the world truly is a big playground filled with traps and such working to get around those traps but suffering a lot, a game.

Anything huh? I guess, and no, this "hate" should only be taken seriously if it's Melee; however, if it's Smash-4 players just don't even acknowledge them whatsoever they shouldn't be taken seriously as in engaging in a conversation about which game holds more value (obvious chose is obvious). If it's PM players then they're delusional due to the fact that PM (a Brawl mod) is Brawl but enhanced Melee features.

Melee players are the only ones that should be taken seriously; however, if they continue into becoming morons, then you just ignore them altogether. Thanks man hopefully I will have enough content to spread and have leftovers for extra projects altogether. Thanks.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone wanna Brawl? I got Wi-Fi set up today and I'd love to play somebody!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Anyone wanna Brawl? I got Wi-Fi set up today and I'd love to play somebody!
I can, just give me a few minutes too boot my up my wii.

I can't guarantee a good connection though. Hopefully it isn't too bad.

EDIT: FC is 2494-5190-0736

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Great games, dude! You got a good Samus, Ganondorf and Snake. Your Jigglypuff admittedly caught me off guard too since I've never fought her in this game. Wouldn't mind playing you again sometime.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Great games, dude! You got a good Samus, Ganondorf and Snake. Your Jigglypuff admittedly caught me off guard too since I've never fought her in this game. Wouldn't mind playing you again sometime.
GGs man. I wasn't really playing that well in my opinion (especially with samus), but thanks man. Would you be interested in playing some doubles sometime?

Also, anyone else interested in playing a few rounds? I still go a little bit of time left.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GGs man. I wasn't really playing that well in my opinion (especially with samus), but thanks man. Would you be interested in playing some doubles sometime?

Also, anyone else interested in playing a few rounds? I still go a little bit of time left.
I wouldn't mind doubles, that'd be pretty cool.

Everyone has their off days so I wouldn't sweat it, you're welcome regardless.

Top Bottom