• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

N.T.A.O ChangeOfHeart 死の剣

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Alright finally fixed my internet or my service however did, who would like to brawl?

Edit: Never-mind I must leave my house will try again later. Thanks.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Anyone want to brawl.

EDIT: Nevermind, next time I guess

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
Ahhhh sorry man, Im done for today. I can brawl tomorrow if your'e still interested.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
I probably won't be playing any more for now. The internet pretty much died over here and I have no idea what's causing it.

Last edited:

sijon

Smash Ace
GG's I had to go as well. Lol thanks man, I have been putting in a lot of work with those characters. Do you play the whole roster? I think you played pretty much everyone in the game in those matches xD.

Hopefully next time, it does not lag as much. Either way, those were some fun matches.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

GG's I had to go as well. Lol thanks man, I have been putting in a lot of work with those characters. Do you play the whole roster? I think you played pretty much everyone in the game in those matches xD.

Hopefully next time, it does not lag as much. Either way, those were some fun matches.
I actually don't play the whole roster, I just play a lot of characters. My Luigi sucks and my Pokemon Trainer and Dedede game was wayyyy off today. Sigh.

And I can tell you put work into them, you were doing DACUS a lot. I need to learn that with Fox.

sijon

Smash Ace
I can tell you play a lot of characters, but out of all of them your Pit seems like the hardest to fight. Maybe, because I couldn't powershield your arrows( due to the lag/input delay) but it was still really difficult to fight.

I'm not sure if DACUSing with Fox is too useful. He only slides a little bit further than a running up smash but it's still kinda useful I guess.

D

Deleted member

I'm gonna brush up on Dedede, mostly. I'm surprised you had a hard time with my Pit, he's only one of my secondaries actually. The lag definitely had a factor though, it was annoying.

Sucks that Link has such a bad recovery, it's literally the only thing that makes me not want to play him and why I play Toon Link instead.

sijon

Smash Ace
I'm gonna brush up on Dedede, mostly. I'm surprised you had a hard time with my Pit, he's only one of my secondaries actually. The lag definitely had a factor though, it was annoying.

Sucks that Link has such a bad recovery, it's literally the only thing that makes me not want to play him and why I play Toon Link instead.
Yeah, to recover with Link you have to predict where and when you will get hit so you know where to DI. If you DI wrong or don't have stage control, then that's pretty much the stock. The inspiration for my playstyle came from this Link main named Legan. He was always moving. This is why I try to keep my Link mobile so can be get hit less.

Anyways, good luck with your character training, it would be interesting to fight your Fox again.

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Yeah, to recover with Link you have to predict where and when you will get hit so you know where to DI. If you DI wrong or don't have stage control, then that's pretty much the stock. The inspiration for my playstyle came from this Link main named Legan. He was always moving. This is why I try to keep my Link mobile so can be get hit less.

Anyways, good luck with your character training, it would be interesting to fight your Fox again.
Uh, well, it's kind of more than that besides proper DI. Anyways, looking to brawl man? Or anyone? Thanks.

sijon

Smash Ace
Uh, well, it's kind of more than that besides proper DI. Anyways, looking to brawl man? Or anyone? Thanks.
Sorry man, I was busy today. I might be able to brawl tomorrow though. Yes, there is more to it than proper DI but then I would sound like an encyclopedia, filling the thread with my knowledge which I don't have haha

Last edited:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Sorry man, I was busy today. I might be able to brawl tomorrow though. Yes, there is more to it than proper DI but then I would sound like an encyclopedia, filling the thread with my knowledge witch I don't have haha
Indeed, actually, no one knows what Links fully capable of, I could write that I have the most knowledge towards technology which is obvious but I really don't care. I only like to prove anyone wrong about Link he's an animal when used right and his projectiles and Zair are so amazing.

Well, okay man, really looking forward to brawl someone tonight (Thunderstorm knocked out power here for a whole week). Look forward to brawling you tomorrow as well Sijon.

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Double post once more my apologizes.

Great games Omar, your Samus is officially the best one I've fought yet, you really impressed me with the little Zair tricks that really disabled my Link at times. You learned how to Zair cancel which is great, but at times you don't need to Zair cancel all the time. Like if I'm in the air, you just Platform cancel to try to catch my landings and such, keep being creative!

And your Jiggalypuff wow impressive as well, you actually caught off guard many times so I had to adapt (which is what Brawl is all about ). Keep up the great work like always man.

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Double post once more my apologizes.

Great games Omar, your Samus is officially the best one I've fought yet, you really impressed me with the little Zair tricks that really disabled my Link at times. You learned how to Zair cancel which is great, but at times you don't need to Zair cancel all the time. Like if I'm in the air, you just Platform cancel to try to catch my landings and such, keep being creative!

And your Jiggalypuff wow impressive as well, you actually caught off guard many times so I had to adapt (which is what Brawl is all about ). Keep up the great work like always man.
Thanks!

Zair cancel? I'm not sure what you mean there. I must have been doing it without noticing, lol.

Yeah, I've noticed that Jigglypuff's DACUS catches a lot of people off guard. Thanks!

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Anyone want to play for a while? It's my first time playing brawl in an extremely long time and I'm coming back for old times sake.

Edit: Well it looks like I have to leave now. Hopefully I can get some games tomorrow.

Last edited by a moderator:

不自然な不道徳な中空デミ神〜
Thanks!

Zair cancel? I'm not sure what you mean there. I must have been doing it without noticing, lol.

Yeah, I've noticed that Jigglypuff's DACUS catches a lot of people off guard. Thanks!
Yes, basically you Zair in between a platform and Cstick down to cancel your air lag with a Zair right after (the same as how you would see my Link do the same-thing which is Zair).

There is also Shield drop Zair cancel which is useful as well.

No not at all, the Jiggalypuff DACUS didn't surprise me, what surprised me was you knew some Jiggalypuff set ups using Pound.

I see to use Jiggalypuff until I met Kirby and quit experimenting with her, though I know there can be some tricky Jump Hop air dodging to Pound.

What also made me rethink my Link game-play and adapting quickly was watch out for those random Fairs that came out of nowhere. I had to result towards using Link's projectiles more often and think of new ways as I was playing at the same time. But you've really impressed me and for that good job keep up the great work Omar.

@Lord Fawful

Tomorrow I will Brawl with you man. Here's my Brawl code: 5074-0626-2224

Or if you can now I'd as well accept either choices or choice both.

Top Bottom