• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PLAY ONLINE NOW AND ALL DAY

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Milky. Milky. Hey, great games! You had an awesome ZSS and Zelda, you definitely caught me off guard with you versatile you were with them. Also liked your Snake and Peach.
Good games dude!

Any one up for some games?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Good games dude!

Any one up for some games?
I can't fight rn since I'm unfortunately busy but I just wanna ask, how you are so insane good with ZSS and Zelda? Have you ever gone to any tournaments and stuff?

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
I can't fight rn since I'm unfortunately busy but I just wanna ask, how you are so insane good with ZSS and Zelda? Have you ever gone to any tournaments and stuff?
lol, thanks man. And nah, I was just a wifi warrior back in the day. I was one of the best wifi Zelda's around when it didn't matter any more. I can't play Zelda or zss how I used to before though.

D

Deleted member

lol, thanks man. And nah, I was just a wifi warrior back in the day. I was one of the best wifi Zelda's around when it didn't matter any more. I can't play Zelda or zss how I used to before though.
If your ZSS and Zelda aren't as good as before I'd be mortified to see what they were like back in the day. ;_; ZSS' Power Suit items screw me up so hard early in the match, probably because I'm not familiar with that MU at all lol. Same for Zelda, you're legit the first Zelda I've fought in Brawl.

sijon

Smash Ace
Alright, well I might actually be eating dinner. Give me a minute and yes you can host.
Just
Gotcha, just let me know when you're ready.
Just read your post. Previous posts concerning your matches with @Feelicks . Can't wait to Brawl you, looks like you have put in a lot of work into your characters!

EDIT: Ignore my accidental double post. My bad.

Last edited:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
If your ZSS and Zelda aren't as good as before I'd be mortified to see what they were like back in the day. ;_; ZSS' Power Suit items screw me up so hard early in the match, probably because I'm not familiar with that MU at all lol. Same for Zelda, you're legit the first Zelda I've fought in Brawl.
A lot of people don't understand what to do with those characters. The only thing I can tell for Zelda is to not let her get you in the place she wants you in, because if she does then just say good bye to that stock.

And as for zss, the main thing you'd wanna do at the beginning of the match is to THROW AWAY THE ITEM PIECES ASAP. Like that's your main concern. Remember that people who use item characters know how to use their items and have more experience with them than anyone else. But once you got those pieces away just don't get her any space, she needs a lot of spacing on her moves, the only good option she gots oos is uptilt.

Just

Just read your post. Previous posts concerning your matches with @Feelicks . Can't wait to Brawl you, looks like you have put in a lot of work into your characters!

EDIT: Ignore my accidental double post. My bad.
Mind my double post too, haha!

And I'm fairly rusty so don't get your hopes up xD

sijon

Smash Ace
I don't mind, what's your friend code so I can add you? Mine is
3783 8134 1854
Alright, adding you now. Oh cool, Omar showed up! Also anyone in the room please let me know if there are any desyncs. I am using some weird texture that I am not sure is wifi safe. If this happens, once again just let me know and I will remove them immediately. See you guys there!

D

Deleted member

y'all are literally going to die

I really wish I could join you all for doubles but I'm stuck doing dumb homework, ughhhh :c

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Alright, I'm heading online right now. I have no idea how the connection will be, though if it turns out to be pretty bad I'll just leave so you guys don't have to suffer from lag.

y'all are literally going to die
And it's gonna be great!

Omar_25

Smash Superstar
Yeah, I'm gonna have to get off. Brothers are causing tons of lag (which hinders my samus a lot). Sorry about that.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post; the thought of just editing it into my original post didn't hit me until know.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Yeah, I'm gonna have to get off. Brothers are causing tons of lag (which hinders my samus a lot). Sorry about that.

EDIT: Sorry about the double post; the thought of just editing it into my original post didn't hit me until know.
I feel you. Dedede, Ness and Lucas are almost impossible to play optimally in lag. Now it makes me wish more for more local Brawl tournaments to pop up. ;_;

Last edited by a moderator:

sijon

Smash Ace
Ggs guys! I gtg now
Alright GG's! Sigh my characters were so bad. I can't play link with lag like that. All those random boomerang throws were supposed to be buffered boost pivot grabs or B-DACUS'es.I'm not sure how you managed with ZSS. You were looking like Salem even with 5 frames!

Hopefully next time the lag is not as bad as today. GG`s once again.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I really wish Wiimmfi had better services. But honestly it's the best we gotta deal with, we're lucky that we have a way to play this game online after the shutdown anyway.

and i told you man, her ZSS is scary

sijon

Smash Ace

I know what you mean man. Also for some reason I could see a bit of Link playstyle in your samus. Lol i`m not sure why but the way you play Samus reminds me of Link for some reason. I could see that all your Samus AT`s and whatnot were just not being performed correctly.

I really hope Wiimmfi fixes this lag problem and not continue to be Nintendo`s wifi network which was something quite sad to behold to be honest.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

I know what you mean man. Also for some reason I could see a bit of Link playstyle in your samus. Lol i`m not sure why but the way you play Samus reminds me of Link for some reason. I could see that all your Samus AT`s and whatnot were just not being performed correctly.

I really hope Wiimmfi fixes this lag problem and not continue to be Nintendo`s wifi network which was something quiete sad to behold to be honest.
The connection between the two characters make sense considering they're both zoner/turtle characters. I seriously feel like I wouldn't mess up my characters so bad online if it weren't for the lag. =/

sijon

Smash Ace
I really wish Wiimmfi had better services. But honestly it's the best we gotta deal with, we're lucky that we have a way to play this game online after the shutdown anyway.

and i told you man, her ZSS is scary
Yeah I just mentioned Wiimmfi on my reply to Omar. Yes Milky. Milky. ZSS is really good! Same goes for his (her? correct me if im wrong) other characters. It would be really cool if we could all brawl sometime.

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
Alright GG's! Sigh my characters were so bad. I can't play link with lag like that. All those random boomerang throws were supposed to be buffered boost pivot grabs or B-DACUS'es.I'm not sure how you managed with ZSS. You were looking like Salem even with 5 frames!

Hopefully next time the lag is not as bad as today. GG`s once again.
You were doing fine! I liked your bdacus's a lot! Caught me off guard.

lool thanks man, like I said I was a wifi warrior so I'm used to lag xD I switched from using zss to Zelda though because zss really does require doing so much buttons and it was just too hard in that connection.

(And ps I'm a guy, but a lot of people mistake me for a girl so it's fine, lol)

Last edited:

Omar_25

Smash Superstar

I really hope Wiimmfi fixes this lag problem and not continue to be Nintendo`s wifi network which was something quite sad to behold to be honest.
I can kind of see that as well. Huh, weird.

Yep, lag messed up a lot of my stuff, but when does it not? lol

I think I remember CoH mentioning something about Wiimmfi improving the servers sometime. Hopefully that's what's going to happen.

D

Deleted member

Whenever I play online nowadays I literally promise to never use Meta Knight or the Ice Climbers. I did early on but I'd rather try to tough it out with other characters rather than pick who are literally auto-win buttons as much as I love both characters.

D

Deleted member

MK and ICs aren't necessarily "Auto win characters".
They kind of are considering MK beats every character in the game with relative ease save for Falco and Pikachu, and if the ICs grab you... say goodbye to your stock.

sijon

Smash Ace
You were doing fine! I liked your bdacus's a lot! Caught me off guard.

lool thanks man, like I said I was a wifi warrior so I'm used to lag xD I switched from using zss to Zelda though because zss really does require doing so much buttons and it was just too hard in that connection.

(And ps I'm a guy, but a lot of people mistake me for a girl so it's fine, lol)
Haha thanks! Yeah Yeah I also switched from link to marth near the end as marth is not the most technical character I understand.

sijon

Smash Ace
Whenever I play online nowadays I literally promise to never use Meta Knight or the Ice Climbers. I did early on but I'd rather try to tough it out with other characters rather than pick who are literally auto-win buttons as much as I love both characters.
I know what you mean man. It took me a while to respect players who used seemingly brain-dead top tiers such as MK, IC's, Falco etc.

I've seen a Falco play by the name of SK92 I believe. No offense to his playstyle but all he did was sh-double laser camp, chain grab, then spam up-smash when his opponent was 150%+. This may seem like a very un-skilled way of playing but when you really think about it, he played to his characters strengths. He used what his main Falco has been given in his moveset and manipulated these good things into his play, therefore getting the win and making the money.

Most players that use top tier's usually still have at least a bit of skill because even the most broken of characters such as Metaknight have their flaws, no matter how little. You just have to figure out what they are. :)

Last edited:

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
it's fun watching him get bopped with item pieces lol

Anyone down for some games?

sijon

Smash Ace
I know what you mean man. It took me a while to respect players who used seemingly brain-dead top tiers such as MK, IC's, Falco etc.

I've seen a Falco play by the name of SK92 I believe. No offense to his playstyle but all he did was sh-double laser camp, chain grab, then spam up-smash when his opponent was 150%+. This may seem like a very un-skilled way of playing but when you really think about it, he played to his characters strengths. He used what his main Falco has been given in his moveset and manipulated these good things into his play, therefore getting the win and making the money.

Most players that use top tier's usually still have at least a bit of skill because even the most broken of characters such as Metaknight have their flaws, no matter how little. You just have to figure out what they are. :)
I think I got carried away. You just said a simple statement yet I had to write this. Ah whatever, it's some good advice I guess haha!

sijon

Smash Ace
it's fun watching him get bopped with item pieces lol

Anyone down for some games?
I think i'm done for today man. I might be able to brawl later sometime this week so if your'e still interested by then, let me know. I think it would interesting to fight your characters again. Also I forgot to mention how sick I found your up-b edge cancels with Zelda. It just looked so cool xD

Milky.

Smash Apprentice
NNID
MyKeyZ
3DS FC
2707-1638-6160
I think i'm done for today man. I might be able to brawl later sometime this week so if your'e still interested by then, let me know. I think it would interesting to fight your characters again. Also I forgot to mention how sick I found your up-b edge cancels with Zelda. It just looked so cool xD
Heh, thanks I love doing those. I try to play as flashy as I can with Zelda lmao

Top Bottom