• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade V - 5/16 Aurora IL

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
How many people are you expecting for this next one? We haven't discussed it, but I may convince some MI people to come **** this... In which case, Hunger let's **** teams!

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
lol good luck convincing hunger to drive all the way down here. this is like a 4 or 5 hour trip for him. but i guess there could be quite a few people here if the guy advertises to the locals. otherwise it would probably be around 30 again.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
oh, haha, I thought hunger was IL because he was at that one chicago tourney a couple weeks ago.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
You gonna be there?...

Get your *** back to the jiggs boards, lol, half the time we don't talk about jiggs (I talk about jiggs maybe 1/20th of the time), we just talk about whatever the **** we feel like.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
No ****, character boards suck, the only reason I go anywhere on these boards nowadays is to find tourneys, talk to people, and argue, lol.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I spam the boards because it's fun and I'm one of the biggest trolls on the boards, lol. NoJ spammed it cause he was drunk, lol. And I don't really know what other occurrences of spamming you're talking about.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Dude, we're driving like 4.5 hours to get there, you should go too. We'll get first in teams and then I'll get first in singles. It'll be sweet! lol... be there, or be square :)... LMAO that was corny as hell.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
Idk, it's not even for sure, but I'm just assuming that Lain and some other people will want to travel for this and I'm going to be the driver so that's not a problem.

Kirk

Smash Champion
Now I'm curious to see how many people this venue can handle...

Were not going to fit any of the chairs we were thinking about getting!

>.>

TheStig

Smash Lord
bowyer, show up so i can play ur jiggly or whatever gay character you are using these days

bring teh squirrel too if you can

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
hmm.. yeah we might have to have people wait over in bww till its their turn to play so it doesn't become to crowded to walk around.. because there will be people wanting to buy stuff.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
bowyer, show up so i can play ur jiggly or whatever gay character you are using these days

bring teh squirrel too if you can
I'll give you a hint. MK!!! lol

hmm.. yeah we might have to have people wait over in bww till its their turn to play so it doesn't become to crowded to walk around.. because there will be people wanting to buy stuff.
is it really going to be that packed? eww :/ Will there at least be tv's with no lag?

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
is it really going to be that packed? eww :/ Will there at least be tv's with no lag?
yeah, the tvs are amazing and don't lag. and it was semi packed when there was just 29 people there. so yeah i might have to figure out what to do if its going to be alot bigger.

SothE700k

Smash Lord
yeah, the tvs are amazing and don't lag. and it was semi packed when there was just 29 people there. so yeah i might have to figure out what to do if its going to be alot bigger.
"Buffalo Wild Wings? Yes, we know the food here is amazing, but this place is huge, and we didn't expect half of Minnesota to show up for this thing, so could we borrow your restaurant for the day for a tournament?"
:laugh:

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
"Buffalo Wild Wings? Yes, we know the food here is amazing, but this place is huge, and we didn't expect half of Minnesota to show up for this thing, so could we borrow your restaurant for the day for a tournament?"
:laugh:
um... minnesota? don't you mean michigan?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
I don't think we'll be going anymore, sorry :/... I just found out that my roommate is hosting a tourney that same week and I'm probably going to go to that.

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
I don't think we'll be going anymore, sorry :/... I just found out that my roommate is hosting a tourney that same week and I'm probably going to go to that.
its alright, the stig will probably be more disappointed then me.

but yeah you'll just have to come some other time because i'm sure we'll have plenty more of these.

TheStig

Smash Lord

lol its ok if you guys can't make it. it is far awar and the drive would suck. why did your jiggly thread become unstickied?

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
lol its ok if you guys can't make it. it is far awar and the drive would suck. why did your jiggly thread become unstickied?
lol, nice pic.

I had a mod unsticky my thread because it wasn't really being used and to make room for other threads. Later on, if it becomes more needed or at least used more than some of the other threads up there, it'll go back up.

Top Bottom