• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play N Trade Brawl Tournament

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
To save funds going to this instead of even attempting zp lol. Texas hooooooooo

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
I don't mean to be a buzzkill, but you do realize that your goal of beating Shaky won't prove that you are a better Ness but that it will just show that you just know the Ness ditto better?
D torr does speak the truth like if i beat chudat i aint the better kirby cus my tourney results arent better than his i just know the kirby dittio better.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
Well I'll reword that: " I don't want to beat shaky, I want to surpass him."

For once, I seriously have a goal to win this tourney. If I can't, then I haven't even begun to compare to him in skill.

P.I.E.

Smash Ace
HYYYYPPPEEEEE!!!! BRING SETUPS!!! BRING TEXTURES, BRING CONTROLLERS, BRING PANTS! ( And please remember that even though my wii doesn't show it, it has infinite replay hack no matter what so just press z T~T

kirbydabest

Smash Journeyman
ight yo lets get this hype going man pies wii is gonna have black sharpee on it also ill be bringing a fightstick also if anyone brings mvc3 always gotta be prepared lolz

but on a serious note bring ur wiis bring ur tvs hide ur wife hide yo kids and ur husbands cus everyone gone be brawling out here!!

Top Bottom