• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Play Melee Forever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
It's not as fun when were supposed to vote for Melee.
It's better to make a thread for Brawl and vote for Melee.

MBreeto

Smash Ace
I personally thing Brawl is better, but play any you want.

Play all the Smash Bros. Games.
Wait. Earlier you said Play Brawl, and now you're saying Play all the Smash Bros. Games. You don't have to change just to impress people

swordmaster592

Smash Apprentice
I like Brawl best, but I also adore the other games.

So occasionally I express how I luv Brawl Best,and at other times how I love the series in general.

Play Brawl

Play all the Smash Bros. Games.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Brawl's the best game package, Melee has the better gameplay.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I honestly don't see any diff in gameplay between Brawl and Melee, other than some changes.

And what do you mean jimny
Brawl is the best package, when it comes to characters, songs, levels, and other features.

The gameplay in Melee is superior to that of Brawl. I prefer Brawl's gameplay, but Melee's is definitely better.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
To properly kill a thread, you have to post pictures of cats.

Firus

You know what? I am good.
BRoomer
NNID
OctagonalWalnut
3DS FC
0619-4291-4974
Don't be like Firus and Robot, who cannot accept change and improvement.

Play Brawl.
Ugh, you're so hypocritical. Let's get along and play all of the games, but we "cannot accept change and improvement" because we play Melee rather than Brawl? Meh. (Unless this was a joke, I can't tell whether or not you're serious.)

I don't see any diffrences between the two, the combat is generally the same in both melee and Brawl...
I honestly don't see any diff in gameplay between Brawl and Melee, other than some changes.
*Sigh* You have much lurking to do. There is a HUGE difference in gameplay.

To properly kill a thread, you have to post pictures of cats.
Oh, you mean like this?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Play on your Amiga.

Seriously Amiga>>>>>>>>>>Other game consoles.

swordmaster592

Smash Apprentice
News Update: It has recently been found out that if you break your Brawl, you will die horribly on a random day and time while hearing Sakurai laugh at you.

On a lighter note, play Maul.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
These name combinations stopped being funny before they were created. It is similar to a parallel loop of existence, meaning something existed before it ever was thought about, but yet we have no proof as to what the thing was, as in our minds it had never existed, whereas in reality it had already existed as to cease to exist.

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
News Update: It has recently been found out that if you break your Brawl, you will die horribly on a random day and time while hearing Sakurai laugh at you.

On a lighter note, play Maul.
Fact: Incorrect.

Cinder is just fine. Want proof? Too bad. But, I promise, he's thinking of you. Because he's fine. :D

In conclusion:

Play Melee. Punks.

Lawz.

The Original Deadpool Fan
NNID
Lawz_Fearless

Fact: Incorrect.

Cinder is just fine. Want proof? Too bad. But, I promise, he's thinking of you. Because he's fine. :D

In conclusion:

Play Melee. Punks.

trust me if you loved melee so much you wouldn't put a BRAWLer card in your sig. im just throwin that out there.

Play Super Smash Bros.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'm going to play whatever game I please.
I'd keep up with this ridiculous charade but it is really beginning to annoy me, and it's sad that new people are joining in the sole purpose of visiting the User Blog section, causing arguments, and spamming.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
The majority of your posts are from you spamming in the User Blog section swordmaster.

If you joined this site to spam, then you should look for another site.

However, I'm certain that you read the rules before joining......

omnicloud7strife

Smash Apprentice
trust me if you loved melee so much you wouldn't put a BRAWLer card in your sig. im just throwin that out there.

Play Super Smash Bros.
What? Am I not allowed to play Brawl, and prefer Melee? I can do two things at once? Like... walk and talk? I know this might blow your mind. But, it's true. Take deep breaths. Don't over exert yourself thinking about it.

It's not my fault that the people I hang out with refuse to play Melee with me. They only play Brawl. Which, in turn, bites. Hard. And, mostly, in the face. But, I am decent enough at Brawl to play it. I just... prefer Melee.

Besides, I can't find a Melee Card. Wanna make me one? :D

Fact: Play Jet Grind Radio. Great game. Unrelated fact: Play Melee.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom