• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platinum End Free-for-All-Mafia GAME OVER: The Big Reveal

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
I've been busy this morning, going to remain so for a while. Might be late. Votes will be locked in in three hours regardless.

Sorry guys, emergency with one of our dogs.

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I've been busy this morning, going to remain so for a while. Might be late. Votes will be locked in in three hours regardless.

I hope your dogs end up being okay.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

no worries there, focus on your family (yus dogs are family fight me) first, this can wait indefinitely to make sure things are good on your end

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Despite the absence of a slain candidate during the previous Night, the players still had Special Ranks on the mind and there was only one individual who had claimed to fit that description openly. Such honesty did not award him any points, as although he claimed to have not killed praline, he did afterwards try to follow in the killer's footsteps but only to fail. Any sympathy in the eyes of humans whose main priority was to survive had died then.

Jami.gif

"No, please don't make him give up his life! He knows not what he is doing!"

28 5.png

"Shut up. You're the one that got this child involved. If he does not die now, he'd just die in a few earthly days. No way these mortals would allow this kid to come out on top anyways."

"I'm so sorry ShinyLegendary..."

The candidate shook his head and assured that he was the one that was sorry and was lucky to have received the blessing for the years he had it, and that if the others decide it and then he will leave.

Just like that, ShinyLegendary laid flat on the floor, gone suddenly from this world with the passage of a second. The candidates' eyes were locked on what would happen next.

SHINYLEGENDARY IS NOW DEAD

From his body rose three rings, the blessing he received.

"So it's true... He did possess a Special blessing..." a candidate muttered.

The halo hovered briefly, but instead of heading towards the angel of their origin, something else rose with them...

red arrow panel.png
SHINYLEGENDARY WAS POSSESSED BY A RED ARROW!
HIS BLESSING OF WHITE ARROW (x1), RED ARROW (x1), and WINGS (x1) FLEW TO ALPHASSB!

"Ha! The humans execute one for their possession of a White Arrow just so it can go to someone else! How useless."

"No, that's not the real problem... Look at the blessing he had. Not what was there, but what wasn't..."

What have they done? Are they... still in danger? The one who took praline's life was still standing among them, watching. One of the spectators brought a hand to his chest just like he did the Day before, but this time it was as a Red Arrow lodged in the soul hiding within the vessel of his body seeped out and left to join the traded blessing of AlphaSSB, who was being watched with unblinking eyes by all.

OPOSSUM WAS POSSESSED BY A RED ARROW FROM SHINYLEGENDARY.
HIS HEART AND WILL ARE NOW FREE.

An ivory light was exchanged across a scarlet beam, and still two other such bright stars were hidden among blood red strands that bound them all together through invisible bonds. The game of diamonds and feathers continues.

DAY 4 HAS ENDED AND NOW NIGHT 4 BEGINS. THIS POST WILL BE LINKED IN THE OP TIMELINE.
NIGHT 4 WILL END IN 24 HOURS AT NOON CST SUNDAY.
Usage of wings and arrows now available in Role PM. Discussion now moved to PMs with players (with host invited).

@ShinyLegendary Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Opossum Opossum Natz~ Natz~ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn AlphaSSB AlphaSSB Pokechu Pokechu Gunla Gunla @redfeatherraven

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
so in the end, literally nothing solved

pralines murder is still unaccounted for, alpha is now a new killer, the only person to have gotten anything out of this is oppo

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Yes, I'm the one that Red Arrow'd Shiny. With the Grandfather clause, the original plan was to shoot Shiny, and have him go about shooting all his favorite players unwittingly. However, with the clause revoked, I've gone from using Shiny to having him as a liability. And a costly one at that.

No wonder Alpha wanted us to not get rid of Shiny... he shot him.
The goal wasn't to save Shiny. I felt that lynching him alone would've been a waste of time, because I didn't believe for him to be Praline's killer. That's why I wanted to lynch someone else in addition, but we miscalculated, and Shiny survived.

Even if I hadn't shot him, I'd have felt the same. Doesn't matter though, as odds are I'll be lynched next day phase anyway. It just sucks because we still don't know who killed Praline.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Yes, I'm the one that Red Arrow'd Shiny. With the Grandfather clause, the original plan was to shoot Shiny, and have him go about shooting all his favorite players unwittingly. However, with the clause revoked, I've gone from using Shiny to having him as a liability. And a costly one at that.

The goal wasn't to save Shiny. I felt that lynching him alone would've been a waste of time, because I didn't believe for him to be Praline's killer. That's why I wanted to lynch someone else in addition, but we miscalculated, and Shiny survived.

Even if I hadn't shot him, I'd have felt the same. Doesn't matter though, as odds are I'll be lynched next day phase anyway. It just sucks because we still don't know who killed Praline.
well...with taht knowledge we can actually now pinpoint it....your now a killer, me and uni aren't, red pretty much isn't

that leaves swamps, oppo, pokechu, and lib

if we were to go with swamps and oppo not being killers from their previous actions...that leaves lib and pokechu as teh killers, which one of them killed praline

at least using my inititve deduction...

D

Deleted member

Well I was an absolute failure in this game and now I am banned from Holder's mafia games.

Still had fun though, gg. :)

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
@redfeatherraven Gunla Gunla Opossum Opossum Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn Pokechu Pokechu Natz~ Natz~ AlphaSSB AlphaSSB

Words through ears and arrows through hearts, the candidates battled to understand their feelings and the state of the danger they're in. To walk the halls or disappear beyond sight and sound, some did not even have the choice. One individual firmly had their feet on the floor with purpose. What did they walk towards? Another candidate who also stood on their own two feet.

Raising an arm and calling forth an arrow, as many have done, this individual took aim. One thing was different though... the weapon was unlike the rubies common to most, but rather a glittering colorless shard, void of color... and life.

metropoliman.png

A WHITE ARROW LET LOOSE---

white arrow death another.png

AND PIERCED RIGHT THROUGH THE TARGET'S SOUL!

Was this the same killer who callously absorbed praline's blessing, or was it another Special Rank who developed a taste for blood? Perhaps this was not their first attempt and they had finally got lucky, or perhaps the slain got unlucky. Such questions gasped for air in the sickly silence that followed the scene in the dimly light tunnel where candidate's fates connected.

Their angel collected the slumbering soul within and held them tightly. Would the one who killed this angel's candidate become God and be the one they are to serve for the chapters of humanity to come? It was not for them to oversee any longer...

Morning came and with it the calls for the candidates to gather, as has been routine. They had all grown accustomed to their large metal home that housed nothing more than their new "family" and their daily "tradition". But one thing that they had not grown to take for granted was what awaited for them in what would otherwise be an ordinary passageway from one section of the base to the next.

Ordinary, but also the last for one of the mortals. Identifying them was not difficult, for everyone else was standing side by side.

LIBERATION IS DEAD.
THEIR BLESSING IS ALREADY GONE.

"Yes! The game draws closer to its end! Each death is another step closer in having our new ruler!"

"But words are central to human understanding... what would become of mankind if it is decided from all of this killing?"

"Oh you mean those sounds of air leaving their mouths? There's only a few declarations that really matter here."

"What do you mean?"

The other angel laughed.
panema game.png

9 Days of the Competition Remain
7 Candidates

DAY 5 HAS BEGUN. A LINK TO THIS POST WILL BE ADDED ON THE FIRST PAGE.
24 HOURS REMAIN UNTIL THE NEXT PHASE.
PUBLIC THREAD NOW OPEN, PRIVATE PMS FORBIDDEN. TIME TO VOTE.

Last edited:

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Vote: Alpha

Our best lead thus far.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
not really

it just goes to someone else

and that someone else is just going to be the next target no matter what they do

instead of trying to figure out what everyone else does or what the hell been going on at night, everyone hides behind a mask and point fingers at the one person

it doesn't solve anything, its an elimination squad

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Then what do you suggest we do?

Figure out if someone was freed from a Red Arrow, thus already taking out one of the suspects?
i suggest doing more than putting someone up to a vote and putting the noose on them and walking away

pretty much half the people that was in this game are dead

its time to stop hiding and come out, if we want to solve who actually killed praline and lib, we need to know who has the white arrows, and we need to discover who is who angels

theres 23 hours here, communicate people

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
i suggest doing more than putting someone up to a vote and putting the noose on them and walking away

pretty much half the people that was in this game are dead

its time to stop hiding and come out, if we want to solve who actually killed praline and lib, we need to know who has the white arrows, and we need to discover who is who angels

theres 23 hours here, communicate people
What if praline and Lib were Specials?

That would mean Alpha is the only one left.

It's a very unlikely scenario, but not impossible.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
I knew this was going to happen. I get a White Arrow, and another White Arrow holder uses theirs. Now, I'm the only lead, and they get off scot-free. One hell of a set-up.

Although it won't help, I did not kill Liberation, nor did I even use my White Arrow last night.

What if praline and Lib were Specials?

That would mean Alpha is the only one left.

It's a very unlikely scenario, but not impossible.
Judging by the flavor text, Lib bluffed being hit by a Red Arrow. So, the gear is gone.

Praline's gear was confirmed to go to someone else. If Praline was Special Rank, then whoever shot the Red Arrow now is.

Shiny unwittingly admitted to being a Special Rank, and his gear went to me.

If Lib was Special Rank, then there's currently two Special Ranks. If Lib wasn't, then there is still three.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I knew this was going to happen. I get a White Arrow, and another White Arrow holder uses theirs. Now, I'm the only lead, and they get off scot-free. One hell of a set-up.

Although it won't help, I did not kill Liberation, nor did I even use my White Arrow last night.
Let me guess.

You tried to go for Opo with a Red because he was defenseless?

Judging by the flavor text, Lib bluffed being hit by a Red Arrow. So, the gear is gone.

Praline's gear was confirmed to go to someone else. If Praline was Special Rank, then whoever shot the Red Arrow now is.

Shiny unwittingly admitted to being a Special Rank, and his gear went to me.

If Lib was Special Rank, then there's currently two Special Ranks. If Lib wasn't, then there is still three.
But who could've shot Lib...?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
first lets do some math

of the dead that we know of
white = first
shishoe = first
polly = second
shiny = special

now of the users we do know who have claimed

uni = first
me = second
red = second
pokechu =second/special/whoeverthe****

we know who 3 of the first and 3 of the second classes are because if they had something left to hide they wouldn't out so early

we can guess what praline is since she died so soon she was probs a second class, she herself said she was going to shot someone when we talked and made no mention of wings so i think we can assume she was a second

lib....is more tricky he could be anything

of the people who i don't remember a claim of we got swamp, oppo, and alpha (shimachu technically made a claim just who ever the **** can trust it)

we got 4 seconds with good claim and 3 firsts with good claimed

shiny was one of the killers but took neithers lifes, meaning the one who took the life of praline is amongst the row of swamp oppo alpha shimachu and lib, who took libs life is among the row of swamp oppo alpha and simmachu, if alpha word is earnest which considering hes on death row hes got nothign to hide meaning libs killer is amongst the boat of swamp oppo and simmachu

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Now that I think of it, it's really suspicious that he made he ask Natz to stop going for him on the next day, almost as if he didn't want someone going after him...

It's some ****ty reasoning, I know, but when combined with that previous post I made...
I'm almost tempted to suspect Swamp because dude got real upset about Lib constantly voting for him for no reason.
Am I on to something?

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Let me guess.

You tried to go for Opo with a Red because he was defenseless?

But who could've shot Lib...?
First, actually, no. Although I was tempted to, the point was moot. Rather, I used Shiny's Wings, because I was never shot by a Red Arrow, and using Wings meant that this game of 'Just lynch whoever gets it next' doesn't continue.

Second, well, Natz did make a good point.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
could be, but just like with alpha, lets not execute him on the stand

first lets open up some mouths now, no more secrets, no more shadows

AlphaSSB AlphaSSB Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Opossum Opossum

what angel ranks are you? no more reason to hide, you guys are the only ones left without a claim

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
First, actually, no. Although I was tempted to, the point was moot. Rather, I used Shiny's Wings, because I was never shot by a Red Arrow, and using Wings meant that this game of 'Just lynch whoever gets it next' doesn't continue.

Second, well, Natz did make a good point.
i can confirmed he used his wings

i shot him and it said it failed to hit anything

meaning the only thing he could of done was use his wings

so alpha literally can't be libs murderer

Top Bottom