• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platinum End Free-for-All-Mafia GAME OVER: The Big Reveal

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Well, I received no message that I dodged an arrow from Natz.

I've never received a message saying that I've dodged any arrows, actually.

Has anyone?
I have not, despite having used my wings and Stoopid claiming to have tried to shoot me.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Well, I received no message that I dodged an arrow from Natz.

I've never received a message saying that I've dodged any arrows, actually.

Has anyone?
the fliers don't recieve message, they basically commuticated, how are you suppose to know if a kilelr showed up to your door when you aren't there?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I'M GOING AFTER OPPO NEXT! BECAUSE THERES STILL A THIRD WHITE ARROW UNACCOUNTED FOR AND THAT ONES EITHER ALPHA OR OPPO!
You LITERALLY JUST SAID that I was clean. The fact that you're saying this means your analysis meant literally nothing.

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn shes playing you for a fool. I wouldn't trust her.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
READ MY POST BEFORE
i said you were clean of LIBS murder

pralines is still unanswered for
At this point you're making up reasons to go after others, making me think you've likely amassed an army and are trying to stall to win.

If Alpha is a suspect, vote him now, since he's a confirmed killer. Otherwise who's to say you're not plotting something?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You LITERALLY JUST SAID that I was clean. The fact that you're saying this means your analysis meant literally nothing.

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn shes playing you for a fool. I wouldn't trust her.
Basically was she said.

You're clean of Lib'e death. Doesn't mean you AREN'T a Special Rank. Just innocent of this specific murder.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
At this point you're making up reasons to go after others, making me think you've likely amassed an army and are trying to stall to win.

If Alpha is a suspect, vote him now, since he's a confirmed killer. Otherwise who's to say you're not plotting something?
i've got no more charmed, i'm all on empty

your not disputing my claims your trying to rub it off by making myself look guilty instead of proving your innocent

and ya alpha is a suspect, but so are you, and swamp, i collected information for 2 whole days and nights if my deductions are right all three of you have a white arrow and you and swamp started with them, and either swamp has killed both, or swamp killed lib and you killed praline, either way you two are in cohoot murderes

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Basically was she said.

You're clean of Lib'e death. Doesn't mean you AREN'T a Special Rank. Just innocent of this specific murder.
It's clear to me now. There are only seven of us left. At the end of the day there'll be six. That means if someone successfully shot two people, they win at the end of this phase.

Note how Natz is ALWAYS going after SWAMP SPECIFICALLY. She's likely amassed an army big enough so that she'll win at this point. Note how she's avoiding lynching the CONFIRMED KILLER until she's already in the clear.

If we kill Swamp instead of Alpha, there's a big chance we lose. Natz is likely trying to protect him because he's one of her pawns.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
i've got no more charmed, i'm all on empty

your not disputing my claims your trying to rub it off by making myself look guilty instead of proving your innocent

and ya alpha is a suspect, but so are you, and swamp, i collected information for 2 whole days and nights if my deductions are right all three of you have a white arrow and you and swamp started with them, and either swamp has killed both, or swamp killed lib and you killed praline, either way you two are in cohoot murderes
You're completely wrong. I have no white arrows.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It's clear to me now. There are only seven of us left. At the end of the day there'll be six. That means if someone successfully shot two people, they win at the end of this phase.

Note how Natz is ALWAYS going after SWAMP SPECIFICALLY. She's likely amassed an army big enough so that she'll win at this point. Note how she's avoiding lynching the CONFIRMED KILLER until she's already in the clear.

If we kill Swamp instead of Alpha, there's a big chance we lose. Natz is likely trying to protect him because he's one of her pawns.
MY ASS! ITS THE EXACT OPPOSITE!

in fact lets prove it here, come on out with who stuck with red arorws huh? lets prove it then, everyone but alpha is stuck with a red arrow, admit it who shot who

i shot polly and lib, both are dead i got no one, your turn who did you shot?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
MY ***! ITS THE EXACT OPPOSITE!

in fact lets prove it here, come on out with who stuck with red arorws huh? lets prove it then, everyone but alpha is stuck with a red arrow, admit it who shot who

i shot polly and lib, both are dead i got no one, your turn who did you shot?
I've only successfully shot one person and they know who they are, as when I tried to shoot Shiny I couldn't.
maybe i'm completely right, and your lying
Likewise, you could be lying through your teeth. We don't know.

The ONLY thing we DO know, however, is that Alpha has a white arrow. Logically he should be next.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

I've actually been talking to a bunch of people last night and making deductions.

Katt shot Opo and Lib. Both are dead.

You, Alpha and I are unshot.

And unless some lied to me, I have a good idea of who got shot by who.

Katt has no one right now.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
the fliers don't recieve message, they basically commuticated, how are you suppose to know if a kilelr showed up to your door when you aren't there?
Makes sense.

I'M GOING AFTER OPPO NEXT! BECAUSE THERES STILL A THIRD WHITE ARROW UNACCOUNTED FOR AND THAT ONES EITHER ALPHA OR OPPO!
If you're insinuating that I may be lying about what rank I held at the start of the game, you're terribly mistaken.

I am no-one's pawn.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
I've actually been talking to a bunch of people last night and making deductions.

All the more reason Alpha should go. It's possible he's amassed enough of an army to win, and the fact that he has a white arrow could let him end the game instantly.

If anyone wants to win, Alpha needs to go.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

....uni you just quoted oppo hes not dead
I've only successfully shot one person and they know who they are, as when I tried to shoot Shiny I couldn't.
then speak it out now, who are they!
Likewise, you could be lying through your teeth. We don't know.

The ONLY thing we DO know, however, is that Alpha has a white arrow. Logically he should be next
no we DO know, cause uni got my back and we can CONFIRM whos been shot by who

and if you pin the points together you see the truth of who are murdereres, alpha is no murder so hes not next on this elimination squad, swamp is cause he is the only one to have killed lib

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
All the more reason Alpha should go. It's possible he's amassed enough of an army to win, and the fact that he has a white arrow could let him end the game instantly.

no if anyone wants to win, alpha needs to live, cause then the game only goes to you and swamps hands, you two have been directing it in your favor with your execution squad, and also if you have not been listening i'm lynch a white arrow user swamp,

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If you're insinuating that I may be lying about what rank I held at the start of the game, you're terribly mistaken.
....um dude if you've been reading correctly, i'm not

i'm saying you have a white arrow, which is an unfortante accident by sticking shiny

the people who i'm claiming is lying about their ranks at the start of the game, is oppo and swamp, you know the two who are trying to lynch you

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
nope i did, i can't win, all your doing is coming up with more and more holes
Your word against mine, me bucko.

On one hand, I outed Shiny and exposed a killer. On the other hand, you keep going after Swamp for the pettiest of reasons.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

Again, I have a good idea of who shot who.

That means I can set up a tie to kill both Alpha and a potential suspect by knowing where the votes should go.

uni you just quoted oppo hes not dead
Meant Apollo lol

That's simple.

No one did. She is lying to avoid being shot.
She told me she lied about being shot on night one, then actually got shot on night 3.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Again, I have a good idea of who shot who.

That means I can set up a tie to kill both Alpha and a potential suspect by knowing where the votes should go.

Meant Apollo lol

She told me she lied about being shot on night one, then actually got shot on night 3.
And what's stopping her from having lied about being shot, exactly?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Your word against mine, me bucko.

On one hand, I outed Shiny and exposed a killer. On the other hand, you keep going after Swamp for the pettiest of reasons.
my word has yet to be disclaimed as of yet, all you've been doing is trying to make me look guilty, not fight it

a killer exposing a killer using a dirty action, it seems fitting for someone with a white arrow, i outed swamp early cause of suspicions not pettiest of reasons, now i got a case and a reason to say he killed lib

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
And what's stopping her from having lied about being shot, exactly?
i thought i was going to die and opened up to uni my ally to help hiim vicotry

i'm not dead, but it was still the intention, no use to lie and then end up dead to see it immeditally discredited

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
my word has yet to be disclaimed as of yet, all you've been doing is trying to make me look guilty, not fight it

a killer exposing a killer using a dirty action, it seems fitting for someone with a white arrow, i outed swamp early cause of suspicions not pettiest of reasons, now i got a case and a reason to say he killed lib
You went after Swamp because he did well in past games, then doubled down when people called you out on that ****.

What I did was not a dirty play. You repeating that doesn't make it true.

I'm not falling for your tricks. Alpha dies today. We either take the word of a known dirty player (you) or we take the word of the host and kill a known killer.
Nothing, really.

But I'd be extremely susprised to see that a Second Rank claim was never shot by a Red Arrow at least once at this point.
If people are trying to quickly amass an army, they're not going to risk shooting someone KNOWN to have been shot (supposedly). Lying about being shot basically makes you bulletproof.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
....um dude if you've been reading correctly, i'm not

i'm saying you have a white arrow, which is an unfortante accident by sticking shiny

the people who i'm claiming is lying about their ranks at the start of the game, is oppo and swamp, you know the two who are trying to lynch you
The message said: "There's still an arrow unaccounted for, that one's either Alpha or Opo"

The way I interpreted that statement was that it implied I could have an unaccounted White Arrow.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If people are trying to quickly amass an army, they're not going to risk shooting someone KNOWN to have been shot (supposedly). Lying about being shot basically makes you bulletproof.
... Huh... Fair enough...

But still, she actually has evidence against Swamp now. It's not just pettiness at this point.

But oh well, if my theory is right, her vote means nothing anyway, so whatever.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
You went after Swamp because he did well in past games, then doubled down when people called you out on that ****.
i actually didn't i just joined that bandwagon cause i join all bandwagons, i joined the next one cause it came up, nobody called me on the **** specifically just the whole group
What I did was not a dirty play. You repeating that doesn't make it true.
literally everyone agreed it was a dirty play
I'm not falling for your tricks. Alpha dies today. We either take the word of a known dirty player (you) or we take the word of the host and kill a known killer.
just so you and swamp can continue to run the game with your white arrows? not by my watch, we can do what uni says and lynch a tie here, kill alpha to get rid of his arrow permentally and lynch swamp to avenge libs death
was the goal, i still got fricken shot so thats a lie

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The message said: "There's still an arrow unaccounted for, that one's either Alpha or Opo"

The way I interpreted that statement was that it implied I could have an unaccounted White Arrow.
i was listing the suspects, cause of your first claim that made you a suspect of holding a white arrow that wasn't shiny, its still most senseily that its opo who hold the last unacounted white arrow, making the natural special classes swamp oppo and shiny, swamp killed lib, possibly killed praline and if he didn't oppo did

thats how the evidence works out

But still, she actually has evidence against Swamp now. It's not just pettiness at this point.

SWAMP SHOT ME?!?!? OH YOU SON OF A *****

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
SWAMP SHOT ME?!?!? OH YOU SON OF A *****
It's just speculation, Katt.

Unlike everyone else, I have no concrete shot claim for you, so I gotta guess.

Swamp is likely because it'd be a big middle finger to any attempt you could make at taking him out of the game.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
It's just speculation, Katt.

Unlike everyone else, I have no concrete shot claim for you, so I gotta guess.

Swamp is likely because it'd be a big middle finger to any attempt you could make at taking him out of the game.
it would honestly make sense why he says to "go ahead and vote me if you want"

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208

"Evidence" that is easily manipulated. Stoopid, she had a vendetta against Swamp from the start. It's clear she's distorting things to make him seem guilty. Even now she'll use the fact that he's "confirmed" to have shot her as evidence. She clearly wants him dead because he's not a part of her army.

And even the, if killing Swamp ends with Natz getting a white arrow, bam. We're all dead tonight because there are two. Take out Alpha and, if my suspicion is right, someone's (Natz or otherwise) army won't be big enough to win.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
anyway
AlphaSSB AlphaSSB redfeatherraven redfeatherraven @Pokechu

you guys are the jury here, you guys pretty much decide the vote here, do you go along with swamp and oppos vote to lynch the confirmed killer, do you believe the evidence i piled up that proves swamp holds a white arrow and killed lib, or do you guys vote for a tie here, you guys are the neutral party

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
"Evidence" that is easily manipulated. Stoopid, she had a vendetta against Swamp from the start. It's clear she's distorting things to make him seem guilty. Even now she'll use the fact that he's "confirmed" to have shot her as evidence. She clearly wants him dead because he's not a part of her army.

And even the, if killing Swamp ends with Natz getting a white arrow, bam. We're all dead tonight because there are two. Take out Alpha and, if my suspicion is right, someone's (Natz or otherwise) army won't be big enough to win.
When I say evidence, I think of every single talk I did last night, not just my talk with Natz.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

i don't have an army

uni alpha and someone else haven't even been shot, no one has enough people charmed to win the game, stop sprouting bull crap to cover for swamp

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
No Natz I never shot or attempted to shoot you.

Top Bottom