• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platinum End Free-for-All-Mafia GAME OVER: The Big Reveal

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
i don't have an army

uni alpha and someone else haven't even been shot, no one has enough people charmed to win the game, stop sprouting bull crap to cover for swamp
As soon as you stop spouting it to kill him. He's done nothing wrong and you've been hounding him the whole game.

It's honestly gross.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
No Natz I never shot or attempted to shoot you.
...um actually now that i think about it....you are actually correct there....i was shot on night three, on night 3 shiny tried to shoot you with a white arrow, so if you didn't confirm your wings you would of been dead by shiny, if you used your wings you couldn't of shot me

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn i think shiny action actually proves swamp didn't shot me with a red arrow

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
We have actual evidence for Swamp right now, but you people don't give a shot about it because it's the person who always crapped on him who shared it.

Am I really the only one who isn't blind?

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
Also...

WHAT ARMY?!

Every person she shot either died or dodged her arrow.

SHE HAS NO ARMY, DUDE!
That's assuming she's telling the truth.

Alpha is a known killer and needs to go. Natz is known to be biased against Swamp and as such isn't a reliable source.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504

...um actually now that i think about it....you are actually correct there....i was shot on night three, on night 3 shiny tried to shoot you with a white arrow, so if you didn't confirm your wings you would of been dead by shiny, if you used your wings you couldn't of shot me

The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn i think shiny action actually proves swamp didn't shot me with a red arrow
Oh...

Alright then. Theory busted.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
As soon as you stop spouting it to kill him. He's done nothing wrong and you've been hounding him the whole game.

It's honestly gross.
i've been trying to kill him because hes had something to hide this whole game! shishoes backstab was the first of it, his claim about me uni polly joint lynch effort that i never even heard of that didn't even exist is just the rest of it, those gave me suspicions that swamp hide soemthing and had something bad for him, i backed down cause i didn't have evidence to continue my suspicions

now that i do and that he holds a white arrow i'm not backing down hes a killer, he must be punished for the deaths

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
anyway
AlphaSSB AlphaSSB redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Pokechu Pokechu

you guys are the jury here, you guys pretty much decide the vote here, do you go along with swamp and oppos vote to lynch the confirmed killer, do you believe the evidence i piled up that proves swamp holds a white arrow and killed lib, or do you guys vote for a tie here, you guys are the neutral party
Well, I'm not too keen on voting for myself.

But at the same time, I'm not sure on Swamp. I already got Apollo lynched, who was innocent, and I don't want to be responsible for the death of a possibly innocent Swamp.

One main factor why I didn't use the White Arrow last night. The other being that by abstaining from using it, I could prove my point of "Being capable of killing doesn't make you a killer."

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
i've been trying to kill him because hes had something to hide this whole game! shishoes backstab was the first of it, his claim about me uni polly joint lynch effort that i never even heard of that didn't even exist is just the rest of it, those gave me suspicions that swamp hide soemthing and had something bad for him, i backed down cause i didn't have evidence to continue my suspicions

now that i do and that he holds a white arrow i'm not backing down hes a killer, he must be punished for the deaths
The fact that you're still claiming he back stabbed Shish despite Shish being a total jackass to him speaks volumes about how "unbiased" you are.

Kill the person we KNOW has a white arrow. Even if Swamp had one, it'd go to someone else anyway. So why gamble? We know Alpha has a White arrow.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You guys are really bad.

If anyone but Natz had shared the evidence, you'd all be suspecting Swamp. Maybe not vote for him, but definitely suspect him.

You people are letting your emotions and your bias get the best of you.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
You guys are really bad.

If anyone but Natz had shared the evidence, you'd all be suspecting Swamp. Maybe not vote for him, but definitely suspect him.

You people are letting your emotions and your bias get the best of you.
And you're not seeing that Natz's clear bias is clouding her judgment. She isn't free from bias. We KNOW she has something against Swamp.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
The fact that you're still claiming he back stabbed Shish despite Shish being a total ******* to him speaks volumes about how "unbiased" you are.

Kill the person we KNOW has a white arrow. Even if Swamp had one, it'd go to someone else anyway. So why gamble? We know Alpha has a White arrow.
alpha didn't kill he proved that last night

swamp DID kill, he killed liberation

Well, I'm not too keen on voting for myself.

But at the same time, I'm not sure on Swamp. I already got Apollo lynched, who was innocent, and I don't want to be responsible for the death of a possibly innocent Swamp.

One main factor why I didn't use the White Arrow last night. The other being that by abstaining from using it, I could prove my point of "Being capable of killing doesn't make you a killer."
ya and swamp did use his arrow, hes not innocnet

my list was those who are first claims are the possibilities of white arrows, the list showed up as you swamp and oppo as the claimers, you and oppo both used your wings, swamp instead said he shot a red arrow, me and uni both proved your wings as confirmed, swamp is the only suspect left that doesn't proved he used wings, meaning of the only suspect list swamp is the only one who used a white arrow to kill liberation, he isn't innocent hes not like you he murdered

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
his claim about me uni polly joint lynch effort that i never even heard of that didn't even exist is just the rest of it
For the last time this isn't a lie.

Praline told to me, so if its wrong blame her.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
anyway
AlphaSSB AlphaSSB redfeatherraven redfeatherraven Pokechu Pokechu

you guys are the jury here, you guys pretty much decide the vote here, do you go along with swamp and oppos vote to lynch the confirmed killer, do you believe the evidence i piled up that proves swamp holds a white arrow and killed lib, or do you guys vote for a tie here, you guys are the neutral party
upload_2018-4-17_16-0-11.png

Still weighing.

Opossum

Thread Title Changer
BRoomer
NNID
OpossumGuy
3DS FC
4742-4911-3431
Switch FC
SW 2859 6322 5208
We know Alpha has an arrow and is capable of killing.

We DON'T know if Swamp does.

The answer is simple and honestly I'm incredibly worried over the fact that people aren't getting it...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
we'll see that at the end of the game

either way right here right now, its only something to add to the suspicions on you
Just drop that thing already.

I'm guessing praline would assume you'd be involved because I agreed with Polly, honestly.

And even without it, the evidence is more than strong enough.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
meaning of the only suspect list swamp is the only one who used a white arrow to kill liberation, he isn't innocent hes not like you he murdered
ORRRR

It's you.

You have no proof of your actions last night either.

Moreover, if the killer is you, you went for Lib, someone who clearly was gunning for me.

Combined with everything else, it could be yet another attempt to doom me for no real reason.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
We know Alpha has an arrow and is capable of killing.

We DON'T know if Swamp does.

The answer is simple and honestly I'm incredibly worried over the fact that people aren't getting it...
because people can see the evidence i crooked up isn't nothing, we do know what swamp does

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
ORRRR

It's you.

You have no proof of your actions last night either.

Moreover, if the killer is you, you went for Lib, someone who clearly was gunning for me.

Combined with everything else, it could be yet another attempt to doom me for no real reason.
if you still believe i have no real reason against you, you must be ignoring all my reasons for suspicion against you

me and uni have joint uni is my back up claim i was honestly suspecting to die so i gave him my last words and actions to help him

i'm still alive, if i would of died it would of been showned what i done,

all you've been doing is tring to say i'm the kilelr or i have an army, your not even defending yourself

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That's assuming she's telling the truth.

Alpha is a known killer and needs to go. Natz is known to be biased against Swamp and as such isn't a reliable source.
Also, just because she's biased and unreliable doesn't mean every single thing she says is ****, which is the logic you seem to be going for.

I wonder why...

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
pretty much ya

the only people who can decide this is the neutral party

all we can do is defend our own points but it'll only reach stalemates

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Also, just because she's biased and unreliable doesn't mean every single thing she says is ****, which is the logic you seem to be going for.

I wonder why...
my brain basically works like....once a month :V today just happens to be that very special day where everything just aligned

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
the other 29 days its just....wooooooooooooodoooooolloooooooo noise...honestly its actually kinda deflated out -3-

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
I mean, look at the evidence.

Katt and I proved that Alpha you Opo used their wings.

That already removes over half the damn cast.

Only Swamp, Chu or Red could've killed Lib.

Considering how we only killed Shiny and assuming Praline isn't a Special Rank, we have a 1/3 chance of getting Lib's killer.

And since there are two Specials still alive, our odds might actually be 2/3 of getting a White Arrow.

Combine that with a tie between Alpha and a suspect and we might get rid of both Specials in play.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
You were bashed a lot by Natz in this game, Swamp, that's true.

But you guys aren't any better because your only argument for everything she said is "lol bias"

It's just as bad as when we voted for Swamp just because he's good at Mafia.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Oh wow this certainly has been wild

And it's up to me, red and Alpha to decide?

Well I doubt that Alpha's gonna vote for himself :laugh:

Top Bottom