• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platinum End Free-for-All-Mafia GAME OVER: The Big Reveal

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
The two possible failure PMs, for the public record again:

Red arrow failure.png
Your Red Arrow hit its target but for some reason was returned to you!
Action failed.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------​

Red arrow failure 2.png
Arrow failed to hit its target!

Last edited:

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
Noted.

Anyone get those messages?

D

Deleted member

Vote: Stoopid Unikorn

Wings means you are at least a First Rank and considering I have no better options, might as well try to eliminate the ones who can dodge arrows.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
katt here back from work and yup got stuck by someone, guess I'm in love

pretty sure whoever gonna regret making an yan type in love with them -3-

anywho
vote: shishoe

find your reasoning bs, instead of going after the one who shot ya your going after someone who can Dodge shots? Their currently neutral player in this and pose no harm rather self preservation, either just cause ya don't like it or having wings throwing ya off enough for me to vote ya off and keep uni around

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
katt here back from work and yup got stuck by someone, guess I'm in love

pretty sure whoever gonna regret making an yan type in love with them -3-

anywho
vote: shishoe

find your reasoning bs, instead of going after the one who shot ya your going after someone who can Dodge shots? Their currently neutral player in this and pose no harm rather self preservation, either just cause ya don't like it or having wings throwing ya off enough for me to vote ya off and keep uni around
People with commute could also have the kill ability

D

Deleted member

Lmao I can see Uni has already gotten in cahoots with you two. Not even gonna bother giving a "reasoning" because this is mot what this game is about. Everyone is a threat.
Uni has outright said he has wings and that's almost a 50% of him being a Special Rank. Regardless, it's a chance I'm willing to take because I lose literally nothing with it.

Also, even if I wanted to lynch who shot me(and I do): a) there's no way for me to know who it is right now and b) I can't vote for them anyways.

Gunla

wow, gaming!
Administrator
BRoomer
Writing Team
Vote: Shishoe

Didn't recieve anything. Interesting that we had no deaths though, probably means all of the Specials decided to use their reds/evade.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wings means you are at least a First Rank and considering I have no better options, might as well try to eliminate the ones who can dodge arrows.
All but 5 players have the wings though.

Didn't recieve anything. Interesting that we had no deaths though, probably means all of the Specials decided to use their reds/evade.
Or that their targets used the Wings.

Who knows? Maybe I was supposed to die tonight?

Maybe Shish is a special snowflake who aimed for me and is mad that I'm alive?

D

Deleted member

Okay, guess I'm dying today. Whoever hit me with a red arrow isn't gonna like this lol.

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
find your reasoning bs
His reasoning is that since he has no idea that who went after him, he's going for the next confirmed role.

Which is Uni.

It's not the best reasoning but we're in the dark here.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
His reasoning is that since he has no idea that who went after him, he's going for the next confirmed role.

Which is Uni.

praline already beated ya dude :V

or at least a reason to kill the confirmed role

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Vote: Shishoe

I imagine everyone wants to get someone in the first night that way it's easier for them to win.

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
balta.png

"When information is dim, the only course is to lighten things up with an inquisition. Lest you remain grabbing at the dark and risk having your self grabbed next."

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

We're 12.

Minus you is 11.

That means literally all but one person gets a free torch.

That's horrible business, right there. :p
That's what you think but I'm actually charging the pitchfork for what would be the price of the two together

Top Bottom