• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platinum End Free-for-All-Mafia GAME OVER: The Big Reveal

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
If you target him with a red arrow it negates a white arrow so he won’t be able to kill anyone, anyways.

Plus either way their are still 2 others that have the white arrows.
everyone would want it
so fitting enough its best to make sure no ones gets it

that way better chances to live longer and build up a cult

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
everyone would want it
so fitting enough its best to make sure no ones gets it

that way better chances to live longer and build up a cult
I mean with 14 hours left I’m just blurting out ideas.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
I mean with 14 hours left I’m just blurting out ideas.
of course we got time to kill :V thats why me and red are setting the place on fire and having marshmallows

plenty of time to talk so if got an thought or dime to spare chip in
or just talk about marshmallows and smores, those are cool too, godship can wait for smores

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
of course we got time to kill :V thats why me and red are setting the place on fire and having marshmallows

plenty of time to talk so if got an thought or dime to spare chip in
or just talk about marshmallows and smores, those are cool too, godship can wait for smores
Now I really could go for some smores.

If I get there, first act as god: Calories are optional.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
Now I really could go for some smores.

If I get there, first act as god: Calories are optional.
dude.....duuuuuuude
that'll be ****ing amazing, and would save like half off my lifes worries

PRAISE BE RED, THREE CHEERS FOR RED TO BE GOD -cheers with a smore-

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
dude.....duuuuuuude
that'll be ****ing amazing, and would save like half off my lifes worries

PRAISE BE RED, THREE CHEERS FOR RED TO BE GOD -cheers with a smore-
But if Red becomes god you won’t be alive to enjoy it.

redfeatherraven

Walk the Earth
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
RedTheMastermind
3DS FC
0576-4747-0597
Switch FC
SW-4098-7445-3995
But if Red becomes god you won’t be alive to enjoy it.
Don't suppose I'd be able to revive folks as god, would I?
avi_thirsty.png

I feel like there's a loophole here somewhere we can exploit.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
of course i'd lie if I find day one this dull.

no lynch is the best way to go
I agree. In fact, me and Pollo brought that up yesterday.

But you said you could kill.

If you didn't lie, you're a big threat and should be taken down ASAP because, well, you can kill and that screws up everyone.

If you lied for one reason or another, be it because you always play scummy, because you wanted the attention away from Swamp or whatever reason you may have had, then Protocol LAL (Lynch All Liars) is put into motion.

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
If you wanted to be a "no lynch" supporter, the best way you could've gone with this is to not say that specific detail of you being able to kill.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
meh. I help get votes taken off swamp and get voted by swamp in the end for taking it too far.

say one thing that may reveal anything and you are a target for the day.
And if you lie about being the middle class, the ones that can kill would want you dead. Top class everyone will want you dead, I knew that, but did it anyway.
If you lie the low class, you are probbably the most safe, but a target to be

Lynches exist to allow players who can't kill to get rid off others, but the one to be lynched is almost random, since you won't know who you are unwillingly supporting.

Lynch all liars? the game has so many incentives to lie, it's basically about lying your way to survival. edit: unless you refuse to say anything.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Yeah lynches in these free-for-all games might be a problem but idk how to fix it

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
I can play the 'get angry for not even playing card', but I'm not going to, because I'm not angry.

I'm here for fun, and let others have some fun too. Think that explains everything I've done so far.

At least I played, no one else here played - I claimed something, true or not just like shish but without making it obvious of the other possibility, cos that isn't claiming thats refusing to claim, which could become an excuse to lynch someone too.

There's no point playing the day phase if playing in the day phase gets you killed and prevents you from playing the real game, where what you do actually matters.

whatever. day sucks, GG

Last edited:

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
That won't help me. the only true way to know someone's class is when the mod flips them.

GG
The very fact that you're not willing to share when everyone is going to lynch you anyway makes me think that you truly are one of those Special Class nerds angels.

But whatever. Props to not going with the safer claims though.

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
The very fact that you're not willing to share when everyone is going to lynch you anyway makes me think that you truly are one of those Special Class nerds angels.

But whatever. Props to not going with the safer claims though.
That was exactly my point. Refusing to say anything can get you lynched.

It's always a lose-lose if you even play during the day. Day phases might as well be a lottery.

I'm not going to reveal what I am, because that's no fun. No fun for others when it removes the suspence, even partially. And no fun for me if I claim something which may hinder my night game. (another edit:) , not that the claim might be believed, so again no point in using claiming as a defence.

Last edited:

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
tbh this is pretty unfair, we're gonna lynch white but get feelings for Swamp when he got upset

this lynch isn't fair for anyone so I don't think we should give specific people passes

I think we should either vote no lynch to get to the night we all want, or vote me LOL I haven't said anything all day phase :laugh: I'd much rather me get voted off than white when he actually to play the game

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
It's not a Smashboards mafia unless someone votes for themselves :smirk:

Vote: Pokechu

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
tbh this is pretty unfair, we're gonna lynch white but get feelings for Swamp when he got upset

this lynch isn't fair for anyone so I don't think we should give specific people passes
In all fairness, we voted for Swamp for no reason.

White claimed a night kill ability, making him a big threat if he's right.

Pokechu

chugga chugga
NNID
Pokechu
3DS FC
5000-1894-6879
Switch FC
SW-7547-3301-4325
Y'all want a reason to lynch me?

I'm a special class angel. We have more than our convert, commute and kill.

I can revive. Whoever I revive is permanently bound to me.

Last edited:

Wolfie557

Witch-King of the North
3DS FC
3153-4071-1007
Switch FC
SW 3128 8188 4021
As it stands, this game isn't fun. Not the start of it.

Not when players don't enjoy it
  1. for being randomly selected to die
  2. for being punished to play (when alone in doing so)
If either of those things happen during day 1, might as well have joined the game as a spectator instead.
There is no incentive to do anything during the day,at the very least day 1, unless you are like me and can't stand simply waiting 24hours.

I would either force a night phase meaning no valid votes/ no lynch day one, or a complete reroll and start the game over, starting with the night phase.

But like I said, I'm not angry, I don't mind too much.

I'll see what happens from now on.~

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
THE ANGELS' COMMENTARY PART 1

It started with just the point of a finger.
The speed at which the candidates raised their own in unison surprised the angels.

Qbdt_Z.jpg
"This is not going as we had planned..." an angel lamented. "The goal was to find the most appropriate candidate, and this begins with them picking out what they suspect is that exact individual and demand that they die. Where did we go wrong?"

Another angel laughed.

28 4.png
"Don't be naive. This is how humans are. They are not interested in the greater good. They aren't the greater good!"

"Individually no... but collectively they are. What a grave miscalculation. If things proceed along these lines, what kind of human will be our master? Will we be left with the least able?"

"You've got it wrong, this is survival of the fittest. If a candidate cannot lead a mere twelve others, they never had any hope of leading their entire kind."

Just as quickly as the current of bloodlust came, it vanished.. So long as it wasn't themselves, they wager, anyone would serve as an acceptable target. But at last, the accused spoke up, and rose with him a torrent of emotion at the state of their present trajectory.

Miraculously, the candidates had actually began to back down.

"What?" the previously haughty angel gasped. "I don't understand."

Their expressions had exchanged.

tumblr_o0yf3wcW2R1s8sotmo1_540.png
"Looks like you were wrong. Humans are capable of feeling empathy for one another. All of them want to be happy. Their fear of death is shared between each and every one of them. This connection means there is always a path to cooperation!"

"Hmph..."
silenced, the angel narrowed its eyes critically at the mortal's interactions.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 2 incoming.

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
THE ANGELS' COMMENTARY PART 2

The mood shifted entirely, and now the candidates begun echoing a new sentiment. Beginning this process in a public exchange is a mistake. One by one they began calling for a temporary truce on the first Day.

mukaido vol5 angelll.png
"Now they are backing out of the process of elimination? Humans are so hard to follow..."

"We don't have time to stall any longer. Thirteen Days remain before our master is dead. What will happen to all of us when that happens?"

"All hope would be lost..."

"No, this is good."

tumblr_o780k1Ox9n1uaz3n9o1_1280.png

"Of course you would think that... Dare I ask why?"

"They aren't abandoning their duty. Now that all of them are here, for the first time they are considering the idea of trusting one another."

"Cowardly mortals... such is their nature. For them, the universe begins and ends with their lives. Only we who are charged with eternity can afford the luxury of comfort."

It did not take long for a new sort of complacency lingered over the thirteen. Once again, they now wager, if it is no one, then at least it is not them.

"Trust one another... how soon the material mind can forget that only one of them will make it out of here alive." The disgruntled angel rolled its eyes and again scanned the players looking for a strain of competition...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Part 3 incoming

Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
THE ANGELS' COMMENTARY PART 3

The atmosphere had gradually become casual for the first time since they entered this facility, and people had even begun to make attempts at humor to lighten the mood.

As it were, there was at least one human among them that watched the others with ennui. As the minutes passed, something snapped, and now a threat was made.

The mob mentality took flight again as now everyone once again had a name on their lips, all the same.

"They've changed yet again!"

"Ha!" the cynical angel cracked a smile. "Told you! Deep down mankind cannot deal with quiet. We might not be left with a boring game after all."

"The most noisy one right now is you..."

tumblr_onuebxS9iU1uoj0sfo1_400.jpg
"But look, the one who calls for death seems to be the one doomed to be receiving it. How tragically ironic..."

As the Day fell to its final hours, they fell silent and awaited eagerly to see the conclusion of the first bout of words...

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Y'all want a reason to lynch me?

I'm a special class angel. We have more than our convert, commute and kill.

I can revive. Whoever I revive is permanently bound to me.
That makes no sense.

Even if Special Rank Angels do get an extra ability that is not told in the flavor, why a revive?

We'd know everything about a revived target, so due to the nature of this free-for-all game, we might want to get that person lynched again.

Plus, assumign the reviver part is also true, why would you even admit to being a reviver?

With the right amount of planning done at the right time, I have no doubt this **** could've broken the game so hard that it'd basically be a win button.

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Wouldn’t having a revive ability be counterintuitive to the whole point of this game?

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Wouldn’t having a revive ability be counterintuitive to the whole point of this game?
Yes and no.

There are two different ways one can win.
  • Being the last one standing.
  • Striking enough people with Red Arrows for one's group to be the majority.
If the revive permanently bounds someone to a reviver as Chu claims, then it could help with the latter goal.

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Yes and no.

There are two different ways one can win.
  • Being the last one standing.
  • Striking enough people with Red Arrows for one's group to be the majority.
If the revive permanently bounds someone to a reviver as Chu claims, then it could help with the latter goal.
I still doubt that Holder would say what everyone has but hide that fact.

Top Bottom