• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Platinum End Free-for-All-Mafia GAME OVER: The Big Reveal

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
but anyway from what apollo says my inital thinking was correct

swamps claim about praline defending him was indeed a lie he bs'd out to get people to stop voting him

in other words all swamp has done so far is backstab lie and push away

Holder of the Heel

Fiat justitia, pereat mundus
NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
angel emotion.png
"Are they getting rid of the murderer already?"

"How soon we are reminded that we are dealing with mortals... their main concern is to deal with any sign of White Arrows. Have they truly forgotten the true purpose that we are here?"

"Can you blame them? They cannot rise to their new station if they are dead, let alone discuss who should take it in their stead."

"Let's not pretend that the only one meddling at night is this special rank candidate. No human is innocent, these few are far from the exception."

"Do not compare the sin of taking the life of another human to the matters of the heart."

"I do not. One is certainly more devious than the other..."

The votes were overwhelmingly in favor of the suspected candidate. They did not even put up a fight. He had no idea how to sway their attention away. Their anxiety, their fear, it was all too great now that they know that their Nights are no longer a safe haven from the deadly dialogue that rules the Day. It doesn't matter what time it is, there is not a moment of safety so long as someone points a White Arrow at another.

Incredibly, the candidates start to question not whether Shiny was blessed by a Special Rank angel, but now whether or not he was the one that killed praline. More concerns were raised, and soon the remaining few who were still talking it out had made a last minute decision. They would target not ShinyLegendary but rather the unsuspecting Apollo Justice.

Time dwindled and they could no longer delay the decision any further. The decision seemed split down the middle. What would they do if they could not select one individual? The amount of days left to decide God were few so would they have to delay and risk disaster? Killing all who were debated is another possibility, but they were so few, could they really set the precedent that they can drop like flies when faced with a dilemma?

Fortunately, one of the players seemed to have had second thoughts.

A candidate who had voted for ShinyLegendary, Opossum, gripped his chest and grimaced. "No, I can't. For some reason, I don't feel as if I can allow this to happen to him. I rescind my suggestion, please!"

Opossum's vote was removed from play.

The tie was broken and they were saved from the impasse. A player had been chosen to forfeit their right to godhood and their right to live.

Apollo Justice stepped forward in amazement. To so suddenly have to accept defeat, it was a bitter pill to swallow.

"My heart aches, I wish I could have known the identity of the one I love..."

mystery angel.png
"You needn't worry. When I take away your blessing, so too will your heart be removed."

The young man assented and offer up the halos that contained his blessings, and as they slipped his grasp so too did he let go of his last breath, falling backwards flat onto his back as if he had simply fainted, but at this point everyone present knew better.

Apollo Justice was blessed by a Second Rank Angel.
Apollo Justice is now dead.

red arrow panel.png
Apollo Justice was possessed by a Red Arrow!
The Red Arrow returned to its owner, Natz~.

Natz~ obtains one set of extra Red Arrows.
So it would seem they had failed to find the killer of praline and instead essentially executed an innocent man.

As the spirit of Apollo Justice was lifted away in the arms of an angel, the eyes of the remaining candidates did not rise up with them but instead at one another, their minds a storm. What had they done? Their lives were still at risk.

DAY 3 HAS ENDED AND NOW NIGHT 3 BEGINS. THIS POST WILL BE LINKED IN THE OP TIMELINE.
NIGHT 3 WILL END IN 24 HOURS AT NOON CST SUNDAY.
Usage of wings and arrows now available in Role PM. Discussion now moved to PMs with players (with host invited).

Last edited:

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Yay, you guys lynched an useless player while keeping alive special ranks! Congrats!

Well, now I don't have to worry anymore about this. See you all in the graveyard, hope I meet you soon!

D

Deleted member

Yay, you guys lynched an useless player while keeping alive special ranks! Congrats!

Well, now I don't have to worry anymore about this. See you all in the graveyard, hope I meet you soon!
I will be in the graveyard as well.

AlphaSSB

Bring Back Star Fox
3DS FC
0018-1370-8449
Switch FC
0691-1639-9303
Y'all are stupid lmao, you all got played and I didn't even get to defend myself. Whatever, wait until you see the flavour.

Yeah, things didn't go as planned. That's on us.

Hope there's no hard feelings, man. We'll be in the graveyard soon enough.

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Yeah, things didn't go as planned. That's on us.

Hope there's no hard feelings, man. We'll be in the graveyard soon enough.
Nah dude, don't worry, it's just a game, I can't get mad at this. The rest have fun!

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
and either way, confirms swamp is indeed full of ****
But Praline really did tell me that.

Heck, how would I know your plan if she didn't?

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
But Praline really did tell me that.

Heck, how would I know your plan if she didn't?
answer

i never had a damn plan :V
your speaking of something that doesn't even exist, pollo had no plan and no connection, and uni never even spoke

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
Okay, real talk for a sec. Can everyone please not call me Pollo? You can call me Apollo, AJ, Polly, heck, call me Herr-Forehead if you really want, but not Pollo. I really don't know why people would even call me that.

The reason I don't like it is because in my language, Spanish, pollo means chicken, and it can even be considered an insult here, so please, don't do that.

And now back to being ded *vanishes*

The Stoopid Unikorn

Spiciest of Guacamoles
Switch FC
SW-4202-4979-0504
Okay, real talk for a sec. Can everyone please not call me Pollo? You can call me Apollo, AJ, Polly, heck, call me Herr-Forehead if you really want, but not Pollo. I really don't know why people would even call me that.

The reason I don't like it is because in my language, Spanish, pollo means chicken, and it can even be considered an insult here, so please, don't do that.

Can I call you Marco instead? :troll:

But really, that's alright. Will call you AJ from now on.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~

i think it resulted from a typo where someone typed apollo and it came out pollo instead and it just stuck

also...oh....sorry dude, i never knew and never meant that at all

if ya don't mind i'll call ya polly, maybe herr-forehead cause klavier funny

Jojalole

Henshin a go go baby!
Switch FC
SW 7943 9867 0675
if ya don't mind i'll call ya polly, maybe herr-forehead cause klavier funny
I actually really like Polly, because it's what Trucy calls him and it's really cute hahaha.

Okay, enough from me *ded*

D

Deleted member

Ok then Pollo

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Last edited:

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Actually just because of that mistake I might delay the start of the next Day lol. Sigh.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Is that really necessary? lol

I mean, thanks for telling us in advance and stuff, but... is it necessary?
Vital information about what happened at the end of the last phase is coming out 3-4 hours before the next one. Not everyone has the time to potentially react to it in that span of time.

Holder of the Heel

NNID
Roarfang
3DS FC
1332-7720-7283
Switch FC
6734-2078-8990
Natz~ Natz~ The Stoopid Unikorn The Stoopid Unikorn @Liberation @redfeatherraven Swamp Sensei Swamp Sensei Opossum Opossum AlphaSSB AlphaSSB @ShinyLegendary @Pokechu

Little sleep was had during the Night, for everyone had become afraid to close their eyes. They were always a bit on edge, but this time any sounds or sudden movements from anyone they conversed with jumped their nerves like an electric charge.

Even worse when there was deafening silence, allowing their thoughts to wander. Simply because one person was shot with a White Arrow, doesn't mean no one else has tried. Or maybe the murderer broke the ice and now the others can now justify in their minds that they too should start wielding all of the tools that they possess without concern for right and wrong.

Be it for the sheep or the wolves, a door had opened in the previous Day and now everything might be different.

The angels remained close to their candidates to observe for any potential fatalities. As the longest Night the candidates have endured came to a close, everyone finally was gathered together, looking rougher than usual.

Lepel1.png
"We have good news mortals. None of us have witnessed anyone dying during the Night. We can continue with our selection process without delay."

angel of games.png
"Back to business as usual? What a let down..."

Did nothing happen? Have they learned some lesson? Thought better of it? Felt regret?

...Or perhaps any attempts at murder had simply failed. The candidates hoped dearly that this was not the case.

No one died.

10 Days of the Competition Remain
9 Candidates

DAY 4 HAS BEGUN. A LINK TO THIS POST WILL BE ADDED ON THE FIRST PAGE.
24 HOURS REMAIN UNTIL THE NEXT PHASE.
PUBLIC THREAD NOW OPEN, PRIVATE PMS FORBIDDEN. TIME TO VOTE.

Last edited:

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
well i'm pretty sure me and reds bonfires are still burning after all these days :V

smores uni
smooooooores

Top Bottom