• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank's Apt. Tourney Vol 1 results!

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
1: forte (Metaknight)
2: plank (Snake/Falco)
3: yo (Pit)
4: vist (Luigi)
5: chinesah (Wolf/DK)
5: yostir (Metaknight)
7: k-9 (Wolf)
7: god is my rock (G&W)
9: sito (Ike)
9: tantalus (R.O.B.)
9: light (Metaknight)
9: waffle (Zero Suit Samus)
13: eevisu (King Dedede)
13: lil b (Yoshi)
13: twig (snake)
13: fizzler (Kirby)
17: dr. lu (G&W)
17: apostl (Pokemon trainer)
17: lemonayd (???)
17: rei (Kirby)
17: bonk (DK)
25: seagull (Wolf)

good ish. i went no-mk all tourney except against yo. i cant beat his pit without mk. One match doesnt count! :p

ill do another one soonish i think.

Reioumu

Smash Lord
Ugh, my worst tourney to date, though I kept on johning about my controller situation. Either way, great tourney Jon. Enough moving space for people, and good fun all around.

Forte: Get Tales of Hearts now! >:|
Light: Nice to see you show up and team with Forte again. Work on your pit though :(, I wanted to see it in teams again.
Plank: Good sh*t for not going MK dude.
Yo: Great job man, stepping up and gimping MK lol.
Vist: Stop ****** so hard lol. This man random shows up to a tourney, and then just ***** and gets 4th. Too good .
EE: You looked pissed when they went to KFC without you LMAO.
Meep: wtf green hair!?
Okin: Too goodz.
Yoster: Thanks for the ride, and good job in tourney. Very good job. LETZ GOSTERZ!
-Rei

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
i came in last.man i sucked this tourney.i cant believe my bro placed higher.ill do better next time hopefully.good games to all i played.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
1: forte (Metaknight)
2: plank (Snake/Falco/Metaknight)
3: yo (Pit)
4: vist (Luigi)
5: chinesah (Wolf/DK? He used too many characters.)
5: yostir (Metaknight)
7: k-9 (Wolf)
7: god is my rock (G&W)
9: sito (Ike)
9: tantalus (R.O.B.)
9: light (Metaknight)
9: waffle (Zero Suit Samus)
13: eevisu (King Dedede)
13: lil b (Yoshi)
13: twig (got no clue)
13: fizzler (Kirby)
17: dr. lu (G&W)
17: apostl (Pokemon trainer)
17: lemonayd (got no clue)
17: rei (Kirby)
17: bonk (DK)
25: seagull (Wolf)

I give this tourney 10/10, fun, plenty of room, and some decent competition to sharpen my skills

I could've placed better, but my opponents were too good. No Johns.

Aposl (won 2-0)- Almost lost to low tier right off the bat, glad I won that, would've been embarrassed. Although you did change my opinion about the Ivysaur matchup.

Travis (lost 1-2)- Next time just go Donkey the whole time, well if you want, it just seems like he's your best,

Lil'B (won 2-0)- If you played someone other than Yoshi you have potential to be decent and start playing better. Even if you don't, you should step it up and win against me sometime. Good job beating EE

Vist- (lost 1-2)- Luigi is too good, you've got mad skills. Not boss mad skills, but different style of mad skills. You're fun to play and made me scared to approach you. Next time I guess i'll have to go Metaknight to ensure victory. Good job beating Travis/YO/K9

EE- we'll step it up next tourney

Waffle- No getting 3 stocked in tourney by people, stop this madness

Plairnkk- Good stuff on running the tourney

Forte- stop being so good at this game

Sito- Good job on finishing 9th at your first REAL tourney

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
hey i used falco/d3/snake all more than mk!! only used MK vs yo cuz idk how else to beat pit t.t

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Fun tourney Shoutouts

EE: sorry for being gay on Norfair but I had to win gg's

Vist: good ****

Tant: the reason I lost to you is because Yoshi can't out camp ROB so I might pick up someone for that match up and what do you mean I might be decent my yoshi is better than decent?

Sito: nice job on singles but you got to work on teams a little maybe we can team again sometime Yoshi and Ike is surprisingly good

Apostl: nice PT

Yoster: good ****

G-reg: you came to late so I didn't get to play you

Plank: nice tourney ran great and where is the doubles results?

Sito Sama

Smash Cadet
Good tourny guys, lotsa fun. My shout out list will be kinda small considering I knew only a couple people there xD

Tant: Thanks for letting me stay over for friendlies the night before, all those matches against your ROB payed off ^^

Waffle: Thanks for finding me when I got lost near tant's house and dragging me along during this whole experiance. It was definetly worth the trip and I would love to do it again.

lil b: Beastly Yoshi bro, don't let nobody else tell you different. Teams was fun, I'll work on 2 v 2s some more xD

EE: Sorry to hear you were having a bad day, I've heard alot about you (all good things....okey mabye some). Sorry for not getting you any KFC (twas part of my plan so I could defeat you)

Plank: Gah too good, I get to intimidated by pros xD

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
1: Radical Dreamers
2: Dishonorable
3: Last remaining queefs
4: k9+yoster
5: seagull+ dr. lu
5: GIMR+aposyl
7: Waffle+Tant
7: Lilb + Sito
9: Fack Aoff
9: the fizzler+cpu!
9: David+bonk

i think that was teams results? the file died so i had to recreate

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
i tried...nobody came :p

we didnt start brawl til 3:30 and it was done by 8:30 or so, finals and all

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Fun tourney Shoutouts
Tant: the reason I lost to you is because Yoshi can't out camp ROB so I might pick up someone for that match up and what do you mean I might be decent my yoshi is better than decent?
I said that because you finish bad most tourneys, and it's not because you lack talent or skill, but simply on the fact that your character limits your options in recovery and attacking, making you predictable. You would finish better if you had an S/A tier character to back up your yoshi.

Keep repping yoshi though, you can improve and I look forward to seeing you make it up there in future tourneys.

Plank any time I saw you playing D3 you lost :(

Falco is fair though, but you HAD to use Meta to get second, which is an important match! You are still too good using like 20 characters and still almost winning your tourney you and travis and azen play too many peoples

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
I said that because you finish bad most tourneys, and it's not because you lack talent or skill, but simply on the fact that your character limits your options in recovery and attacking, making you predictable. You would finish better if you had an S/A tier character to back up your yoshi.

Keep repping yoshi though, you can improve and I look forward to seeing you make it up there in future tourneys.

Plank any time I saw you playing D3 you lost :(

Falco is fair though, but you HAD to use Meta to get second, which is an important match! You are still too good using like 20 characters and still almost winning your tourney you and travis and azen play too many peoples
hey, i won a few matches with ddd. :p

but yeah it was mostly all snake

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Good stuff. I lost to Forte(1st) then Yo(third) so I don't feel bad about getting 7th

SOVAman

Smash Hero
I have a very good vids on my wii from dis tourney someone claim its a nice comeback its...

Plank??? (green shiek) vs Travis???? (Green Marth)

and one more

Plank???? (blue shiek) ve ????? (purple diddy)

Top Bottom