• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plank vs TheNewb

NeighborhoodP

Smash Hero
You're fast. You lead those fairs into ftilts very well. And your wavelanding is better than mine.

Otherwise I **** you.

shiekfreak

Smash Journeyman
reall nice shiek i liked it , allthought i felt that the fox wasent that smart, he wasent shining to grab or following on his shine combo's but reall nice shiek. I also noticed that you seem tok play each other all the time. But anyway nice vids dude.

Giggidax

Smash Ace
wow plank, u owned fox in that first match. i havnt watched all of them yet just the first one. i like technical skill. nice edgeguarding the first 2 stocks O_O. im anticipating to watch the rest of the vids

as for now tho, im off to do big boy things

Kenpachi

Smash Apprentice
is there any particular trick to wavelanding that nicely, or does it just take hours of practice? also, is there a particular reason you don't shino stall alot? near the beginning of the second fox match you got hit with a dsmash when you were recovering (after you had the edge once). i think a shino stall would have prevented that.

besides that, your sheik is incredibly relentless. I can't seem to ever keep comboing the foxes over here at OSU, its just too much. I hope to see more of this amazing sheik soon!

~Kenpachi

Plairnkk

Smash Legend
is there any particular trick to wavelanding that nicely, or does it just take hours of practice? also, is there a particular reason you don't shino stall alot? near the beginning of the second fox match you got hit with a dsmash when you were recovering (after you had the edge once). i think a shino stall would have prevented that.

besides that, your sheik is incredibly relentless. I can't seem to ever keep comboing the foxes over here at OSU, its just too much. I hope to see more of this amazing sheik soon!

~Kenpachi
im actually known around here for using the shino stall a retardedly high amount - i actually just messed it up where i died -.-

The Newb

Smash Ace
reall nice shiek i liked it , allthought i felt that the fox wasent that smart, he wasent shining to grab or following on his shine combo's but reall nice shiek. I also noticed that you seem tok play each other all the time. But anyway nice vids dude.
Just because I consistently **** up with a character I don't use in tournament doesn't mean I'm not smart.

Money match?

Malk

Smash Champion
When I saw this thread I was hoping for videos of plank beating up a little kid in real life dissapointment.

SPAWN

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
spaw#333
These vids were too good. Where's the falcon vs sheik one? /gayness levels up by 5

Top Bottom