• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Plan Zero Revealed On Brawlhacks Wiki!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gazoinks

Smash Cadet
...ok... how did you do that... and ... any idea on how i can do it whith yoshi's n-b?
Well, all I did for this was open Ganon's side b action and delete the event that was called Throw Collision or something like that.

Dragonrage

Smash Apprentice
If that helps the taunts are called 'Appeal' ID's range from 1BC to 1C1.

And all I did was copying script from Ike's fully charged neutral B ID to one of his down taunts.

TheUltimateMario

Smash Apprentice
While using this, i reccomend playing Brawl so you can figure out what attacks
deal what damage, it makes things simpler. But i bet most of you already
are doing that.

cookieM0Nster

Smash Champion
If that helps the taunts are called 'Appeal' ID's range from 1BC to 1C1.

And all I did was copying script from Ike's fully charged neutral B ID to one of his down taunts.
Thank you sir. It is now time to make a falcon pawnch taunt that has a hitbox of the whole stage :p and does 999 damage

the ids helped a lot. thanks!

just found out how to create new hitboxes :)

added one on a taunt. .pac will be up soon.

Gigas_Deth

Smash Apprentice
See that guy on the corner? Yeah that's not me.
I believe Falcon's taunts range from ID 1BC to 1C1. That's only a guess, but try them out.

When the error is on screen, make sure it has focus (click it) and press alt+print screen. then open up paint or something and paste it in, save it, upload it somewhere like tinypic.com and post it here.
I know it's random, but I always wondered how to do that... Thanks.

leafbarrett

Smash Lord
Gah >< Why can't I get a hitbox to work on Lucario's up-B?!
And why does nothing appear in any section of Lucario's win animations? .-.

RyuReiatsu

Smash Journeyman
Too hard for my brain, I'll wait for Paprika's guide @__@.
So far, the only thing I've done was copying Falcon's attributes to other characters -_-... How lame.

Gazoinks

Smash Cadet
Figured I'd share this. Copied some Phoenix Mario code to add fire to Ike's run. I used the fire from Ike's eruption, so it turned out really weirdly.

MaxThunder

PM Support
a fun one=)... have anyone identified the dair animation?... wanna make his run his dair... its not AttackAirD like the other aerials for some reason...

MaxThunder

PM Support
@ dragonrage
go to sub actions... in the sub action menu theres a lot of munbers and stuff... i think this: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239768 might be helpfull in finding what they are... if not just do as i did... try figuring out the animation names... like Guard is the shield animation(just animation whith no shield effect...) find change them... change the name... heres the animation ... uh... thingy(cant remember what its called...) http://www.mediafire.com/?lteyzzowda4 (is a picture)

Dragonrage

Smash Apprentice
Ah, I understand the basics of the action ID's but I thought the animations tab was merely a description for what the ID does. Thanks for clearing that up.

MaxThunder

PM Support
no problem=)... by the way... i'm making a list of aniimations... could anyone test EscapeN, EscapeF, EscapeB and EscapeAir?... they sounds suspiciusly like dodges...

Yingyay

Smash Ace
For sheik I found her Neutral Jab ID This should be universal for everyone

sub-action 48 Attack11 = neutral jab
sub-action 49 Attack12 = second jab

Gazoinks

Smash Cadet
I ripped off was inspired by Dragonrage's fire Ike, so I added normal fire to all of Ike's attacks. Here's my favorite pic:

EDIT: Sub-action 4E is the Dash Attack, the ones after that are also attacks but I'm not sure which. They may be smash attacks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom