• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Chihiro Fujisaki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KnightOfSpace
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

I mean, Shulk's reveal coincided with the announcement of the Xenoblade 3D Remake for New 3DS. I was seriously hoping Lucas's reveal would mean the localization of Mother 3. But, still waiting on that i guess.

The worst part is it's literally Iwata's decision on M3 going on VC. NOJ is the one who decides what games go on Virtual Console, so if M3 goes on VC in Japan, that's when it'll come to the U.S. Otherwise, we're not getting it.
using all of my inner willpower to make mother 3 come to the virtual console

its not working, fellow lucases join in unison with me

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
You know what I really love about this?
The one veteran they chose to return is Lucas! Not Wolf. Not a single Ice Climber, no!
Lucas from the highly underapreciated Mother 3.

I played M3 recently and it skyrocketed to my #1 game of all time, mainly because i grew attached to the story and characters due to private reasons. I even ordered the fangamer guide for M3 to be delivered all the way to Germany, showing some support for the franchise.

And now we are here, with Lucas' glorious return to smash. It's dream-like!

So, with M3 properly represented again, what do you believe is New Pork City's chance to return as a DLC stage?
it'll work perfectly for 8-player smash and it always was a fun map to play around with!

Chihiro Fujisaki

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KnightOfSpace
The one veteran they chose to return is Lucas! Not Wolf. Not a single Ice Climber, no!

I played M3 recently and it skyrocketed to my #1 game of all time, mainly because i grew attached to the story and characters due to private reasons. I even ordered the fangamer guide for M3 to be delivered all the way to Germany, showing some support for the franchise.

So, with M3 properly represented again, what do you believe is New Pork City's chance to return as a DLC stage?
it'll work perfectly for 8-player smash and it always was a fun map to play around with!
itd be great if it came back! that means more music from MOTHER which is never a bad thing ever

G-Guy

Smash Ace
NNID
G-Guy1990
Oops, accidental double post, please delete :)

Last edited:

whoops

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Scared I see. That's fine, you would've got such a big beating you'd need a ducktor.
Beating? HAH! Don't make me laugh! Cosmo (Marvel's telepathic Boney) & I could play Duck Hunt with your "army"

a raccoon
i'm assuming this is a joke thats flying over my head until i get corrected
Rocket hates being called a raccoon.
I've got my eye on you. One more & I'll get you

Last edited:

Bigherolike6

Smash Cadet
Another awesome thing about Lucas being DLC is the fact that there will be more DLC characters. Now we can relive the hype and speculation that came before the game was released!

Man I gotta go to sleep now so I leave you all in Reserved and Spirst's capable hands

hopefully my notifications arent too bad tomorrow

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
Watch your back. And your left side. And your right side. And on top of you. And below you. And in front of you.

I'm immortal, like I've said. I never die. Oh well, just don't quack under pressure when the real fight begins.

EDIT: You raccoon
That's it, Guardians are attacking all ducks. Nuclear war. Now. FOR BONEY! I will find you. And I will kill you.

Last edited:

Drippy

Smash Ace
Watch your back. And your left side. And your right side. And on top of you. And below you. And in front of you.

That's it, Guardians are attacking all ducks. Nuclear war. Now. FOR BONEY! I will find you. And I will kill you.
Come at me

Croph

Hold Baroque Inside
NNID
IceCreamStar
3DS FC
3196-4596-5388
Lucas. <3

So, will Lucas be able to wavebounce and zap jump again? Cuz that was some crazy, fun stuff.

BlueberrySyrup

Smash Lord
NNID
BlueberrySyrup
We all need Mother 3 sprites, of course if we did this I call Lucas :p

Of course, that wouldn't be fair though so I'd have to call Salsa or Masked man

Drippy

Smash Ace
Rocket used Nuclear Bomb that only affects ducks.

All the ducks died.

The end.

/neverplayedmother
*Respawn*
Yawn this battle is going to go on forever because I can't die. (I mean it's an RPG, I'm a never-ending enemy that always come back for a fight). Well I'm going to play Earthbound, toodles~ *pecks you in the eyes and runs away*

Rocket Raccoon

Writing Team
*Respawn*
Yawn this battle is going to go on forever because I can't die. (I mean it's an RPG, I'm a never-ending enemy that always come back for a fight). Well I'm going to play Earthbound, toodles~ *pecks you in the eyes and runs away*
Well now I have to kill you.

Top Bottom