• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
Eh, I guess. But on the other hand, Lucas is an entire character who needs time to be learnt along with his match-ups whereas a balance path will only change more minor things that'll be quicker and easier to learn.

Also, I'll post some MOTHER songs later when I get the chance. I'm already procrastinating on doing coursework by being here right now as it is tbh.

Pazzo.

「Livin' On A Prayer」
So... happy.

I'm glad our brother from another MOTHER, Lucas, returned to repay an old favor... and kick tons of arse.

Congradtulations to all the loyal and active fans here. I'm a Ness main myself, but any MOTHER character returning brings tears to my eyes. My brother, who've I mentioned before as a Lucas main, can't be more happy right now.

June can't come soon enough!

Lozjam

Smash Champion
Do you guys think New Pork City will come back as a stage pack in the future?
I can totally see them putting more stages and music as DLC. New Pork City makes a ton of sense for 8 Player Smash Even though I despise the stage itself.
I really want Magicant or a new Mother stage to come to Wii U though.......
Oh well... That will probably never happen.

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
Eh, I guess. But on the other hand, Lucas is an entire character who needs time to be learnt along with his match-ups whereas a balance path will only change more minor things that'll be quicker and easier to learn.

Also, I'll post some MOTHER songs later when I get the chance. I'm already procrastinating on doing coursework by being here right now as it is tbh.
There is a flipside to this, though, in that it also takes time to learn how to play a character optimally. Lucas' meta would still be young at that point, so unless a game-breaking exploit was found I doubt it would be an issue. But yeah, it does make sense. :o

BSXDrayden

Smash Apprentice
NNID
BladeSatoshiX
Right near the end when Lucas meets up with the Claus alt. It's super hard to notice but after someone pointed it out, I cannot unsee.

OwenMaster

Smash Cadet
NNID
OwenMaster3DHD
3DS FC
0516-7651-4373
Also Lucas in Smash 4 seems more happier, like ever since Mother 3 and Brawl he's grown he moved on out of his "depressed" scared state and now he's ready to kick some ass while smiling with such confidence

TMJ_Jack

Smash Journeyman
NNID
TMJ_Jack
So stoked that my boy is back. When he's available, I'll definitely adopt him as my fourth main after Pit/Pittoo. I wouldn't be surprised if he climbed the ranks and became my secondary. I just can't get my mind off that bair spike: so hawt.

OwenMaster

Smash Cadet
NNID
OwenMaster3DHD
3DS FC
0516-7651-4373
So stoked that my boy is back. When he's available, I'll definitely adopt him as my fourth main after Pit/Pittoo. I wouldn't be surprised if he climbed the ranks and became my secondary. I just can't get my mind off that bair spike: so hawt.
Dude Ikr when I first saw the video I'm like "DID HIS BACK AIR JUST SPIKE! :O"

I give it 3 weeks before you talk about how obnoxious his Nair and jab is and then go back to shulk! ;) :laugh:

Nah but seriously I hope you love him. Or at least like him. :3
I've already committed to the Monado boy. I'm probably going to use Lucas when I feel like it (similar to Mario)

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I've already committed to the Monado boy. I'm probably going to use Lucas when I feel like it (similar to Mario)
Oh sorry I phrased that badly. I meant in terms of looking for secondaries. You cycled through the roster before settling on a pocket diddy before throwing away pocket diddy because THE POWER OF LOVE BEATS TOP TIERS.

I still have a legit pocket Diddy. I managed to go toe-to-toe with the best Diddy with my own Diddy.

It won't matter though because PATCHES and all that

Luco

Smash Hero
NNID
dracilus
3DS FC
2638-1462-5558
I still have a legit pocket Diddy. I managed to go toe-to-toe with the best Diddy with my own Diddy.
:O I didn't hear of this! Well done! :D

I think the diddy boards are feeling the weight of the nerf hammer. Hopefully he doesn't get hit too hard. Diddy as a high tier is still nice.

:O I didn't hear of this! Well done! :D

I think the diddy boards are feeling the weight of the nerf hammer. Hopefully he doesn't get hit too hard. Diddy as a high tier is still nice.
With Shulk though, most Diddys get a healthy lead on me. I never talked about it because I made an oath to drop the character. Lmao

Top Bottom