• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Social PK Love - Lucas Social Thread: “Inside the mailbox was absolutely nothing”

Drippy

Smash Ace
Boney: The only one who bothered to stay with Lucas even after everyone else died/left him/treated him like crap. He's the best ****ing dog ever.

Well, i figure since
Mother 3 takes place after Modern Civilization is destroyed, yet that kind of society is still around in Mother 2, that's one sign. Leder said that humans destroyed the world sometime after the defeat of Giygas (i would assume so anyway, given that it's proven that Mother 3 takes place some time after Mother 2 since Porky exists, meaning Mother 2 happened at some point in the timeline), and The Nowhere Islands was the only place protected from that so the survivors migrated there.

The Modern Men, while we don't know their motive, have been abducting people, and their technology looks like some freaky crap. The Logo for Mother 4 shows the Earth leaking, and giving their shady motives, i get the feeling whatever they're doing is killing the Earth. I don't have much to go on, but it's possible that they could be the ones who destroyed the world, if the party fails to stop them.

That's what i think anyway.
Ahh alright that makes sense to me and sounds like a pretty legit theory.

Last edited:

Aunt Jemima

It's ya girl
Imagine Boney with tiny bat wings, a little Meta Knight mask, and a bone in his mouth as a sword. Now imagine him gliding around with Shuttle Loop.

OH MY GOD

Imagine Boney with tiny bat wings, a little Meta Knight mask, and a bone in his mouth as a sword. Now imagine him gliding around with Shuttle Loop.

OH MY GOD
No Reserved we've already been over this

Boney is perfect just the way he is

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Last edited:

Rocket Raccoon

Subject: 89P13
Writing Team
I claim the titles of "The Awesome One", "The Favorite", "Not a Raccoon", "Do not call me Vegito @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix Guy", "Everyone's favorite Guardian", "I am Groot", "Secondary God only to Boney", "the Best Lucas", "the Cool One", "The Unmoderator" & "The Funny One".
Oh and "Ain't no thing like 'cept me"

More coming

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Wow, man, thanks for that ear explosion.

I've always wondered what it feels like to be def.
No problem man LOL XD: P

I claim the titles of "The Awesome One", "The Favorite", "Not a Raccoon", "Do not call me Vegito @ CyberHyperPhoenix CyberHyperPhoenix Guy", "Everyone's favorite Guardian", "I am Groot", "Secondary God only to Boney", "the Best Lucas", "the Cool One", "The Unmoderator" & "The Funny One".
Oh and "Ain't no thing like 'cept me"

More coming
Oh, hey Vegito :troll:

It depends... do they have any grapes?
Oh god dammit :faceplm: LMAOOO XD :p

Bigherolike6

Smash Cadet
Did anybody else think that Iwata was going to announce a Mother 3 localization after he announced Lucas?

spiderfreak1011

Smash Ace
NNID
spiderfreak1011
3DS FC
3050-8430-0117
Did anybody else think that Iwata was going to announce a Mother 3 localization after he announced Lucas?
Thiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiis.

I mean, Shulk's reveal coincided with the announcement of the Xenoblade 3D Remake for New 3DS. I was seriously hoping Lucas's reveal would mean the localization of Mother 3. But, still waiting on that i guess.

The worst part is it's literally Iwata's decision on M3 going on VC. NOJ is the one who decides what games go on Virtual Console, so if M3 goes on VC in Japan, that's when it'll come to the U.S. Otherwise, we're not getting it.

Drippy

Smash Ace
Top Bottom