• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

~ Pit's matchup discussion: Meta Knight. [Important]

pulse131

Smash Ace
pit ***** mk's jab
if mk accidentally jabs from afar, arrow him.
hope to God this continues to happen and you win.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
lol pulse that's pretty much true, you have to pray that the little midgit bat makes a mistake or you're going to be in for a hell of a tough match that will end up with your under his stubby little foot in the end.

This game is so mistake-driven than anything, but I think that's over-stating the obvious so yea.

link2702

Smash Champion
DX OH GAWD NOOOOOOOOO KRYSTEDEZ HAS TURNED INTO ADMIRLOL BEFORE LONG HE'S GONNA BE USING THAT "ANGEL SPEAK" ALL THE TIME DX

:awesome: :troll:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Sorry Link, I only pull an Admiral decision when the time calls for it. Otherwise, I'm your average, everyday Pitizen. :)

I just really don't know how to make people comfortable with this matchup other than postive reinforcement and roleplay HAHA MK is such a freaking bat-troll.

link2702

Smash Champion
sorry if it sounded harsh.....just that that guy was freaking annoying......he permanitly ruined the image of all pit mains...ehck the always the pit mains meme came strictly from him....

he talked like that ALL the time X_X and it also didn't help that he was an *** to every player who did NOT main pit, and felt that they were "not worthy to be around him, or to speak his naem" he couldn't stand losing....and everytime he lost....evne if his oppenet just said "gg" he'd start complaining and johning, and start being an ***.

there are millions upon millions of reasons why he was hated...i'm sure most folks know it by now anyway so meh....

also didn't help that if you decided to drop pit and main someone else, suddenly you "disgraced" palutena and could no longer be considered his "friend" (not kidding you...this guy actually dropped me as a "friend" just cuz i started to main link for awhile instead of pit :/ )

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
Ewww. I didn't realize that he had that much bad business from people. I don't really know the guy personally but I'll be sure to take note of that. Don't worry, I'm not going to alienate people and be rude because of a game or a character LOL

And you're perfectly fine, I just responded because... well I have nothing better to do now. Off of school FINALLY. D:

Jem.

Smash Master
I went to this seeing if Pit mains were talking about something intelligent

I skip to page 6, and at the top I see some role-play esque type post as Pit

And now I'm posting this and never coming back to the Pit boards. Talk about MK, not about roleplaying as Palutena and Pit in teh bedz

Damix91

Smash Journeyman
I went to this seeing if Pit mains were talking about something intelligent

I skip to page 6, and at the top I see some role-play esque type post as Pit

And now I'm posting this and never coming back to the Pit boards. Talk about MK, not about roleplaying as Palutena and Pit in teh bedz
Try reading the thread. It is a productive discussion. Even that post.

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
I went to this troll the Pit mains

I skip to page 6, and at the top I see some motivational type post

And now I'm posting this and definitely will come back because I am a troll. Talk about stuff the way I want, not about the actual topic with posts that motivate other users and not me.
You know it be true.

Top Bottom