• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit's going to COT4!

Twin_Scimitar

Smash Cadet
Hey all! I'm a pit main who's lurked these boards for awhile, and has recently become more active. I wanted to set up a thread for Pit mains who are attending COT4 in Philly Feb. 7th-8th, which is going to be HUGE! I haven't had anything besides small regional tournament experience so i'm psyched to be going to this, and am looking forward to playing against other pit mains.

For this thread:
Let everyone know if your going, and who you will be using at the tournament.
Ex.
I'll be maining Pit (duh), and CPing GW with TL, and MK with Falco. (I'm a little bit of a sell out)

We should attempt to organize pit main Friendlies/MMs as well for this. I'll be in jeans and a white T-shirt with a large 1-up mushroom on the front.

Also, I'm curious if anyone has advice for the falco matchup, since I've been struggling with it.

Main point though, is to organize some Pit friendlies and see what all the other Pits plan on bringing to the table at COT4.

Bnzaaa

Smash Ace
Rogue Pit will be there. Umbra from NJ should be there and loves Pit dittos. I'll join in Pit dittos too, though my Pit is kind of rusty now.

Twin_Scimitar

Smash Cadet
Rogue Pit will be there. Umbra from NJ should be there and loves Pit dittos. I'll join in Pit dittos too, though my Pit is kind of rusty now.
Cool, I hope to see you there Bnzaaa. Are you going to be maining Pit? From your message I'm guessing no... whatever, Pit dittos sound good. Do you main G&W? If you do TL vs. G&W friendlies would be good too, I need more practice with that one. I hope to play Umbra and Rogue as well, thanks for the info!

Any other pit's going? Let us know what your plan is for hard match ups (falco, Gw, Meta, etc.), so I can steal and copy it *cough* I mean benefit from the suggestion =). Who are people planning on for secondaries, if at all? From previous threads the consensus has been that snake is a good idea, but I just can't play him.

SSD

Smash Journeyman
Wrong side of the country, and I really can't afford the trip or missing school.

I'll be going to Genesis, though, which is also looking to be huge.

Twin_Scimitar

Smash Cadet
My Crew is hosting it, I'll be helping out, probably calling matches or yelling at people.
Well I'll be there for Sunday for sure, not positive for how much of it. If I stay later and as the tournament winds down (assuming we are on schedule), I would love a few friendlies. Let me know. GJ on the 2nd in that tournament, do you even use a secondary? Good ****.

Also, if there is really no one else going to this, does anyone have general advice with the falco matchup? Considering how he's been doing recently, I wouldn't be surprised if we saw a bunch of them there.

So far I have Bnzaaa and probably Umbra for pit dittos. Bnzaaa I haven't heard from your about your G&W vs. Toon Link, you good for that?

Seiya7

Smash Apprentice
argh same as SSD im in the south and also cannot afford to miss school, ill be attending the whobo in april which looks to be having a pretty big turnout, all the pit's should help me rep him there :}

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Ill be there most def. holding it down for Pit..Names Ch@0tic $murf...AND ROgue we still got a set to finish! lol

Also i will be down to do Pit ditto money matches/friendlies as well :)

Top Bottom