• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pits at APEX?

Rogue Pit

Smash Lord
Fun event, glad i stopped by, and koolaid uses everyone. Mad he sandbagged vs me tho. I feel so unworthy of his greatness :(. Cool peoples tho, nikenick made me feel short...

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
Yea, Earth has a really good Pit, I learned a decent amount from his playstyle...Although I did end up winning the match we had. I had a 1 stock lead and he ended up bring it back to the last hit. The Japanese players think so much more different than us. They have patience on another level...it taught me a lot though.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I played his pit. his pit is really good def one of the top pits. i honestly think hes like one level below koolaid's pit. But his pit is garbage compared to his shiek. the **** make shiek viable no joke i bet you he coulda used shiek the whole tourny and still made it to bracket and still do decently. He almost beat ally with his shiek! it was amazing, not much i can say more about his style as shiek due to me not maining her, but anyways hands down pretty good pit and best shiek in the world.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
sorry rouge... i was focused on earth :( i was sad he beat jash and i couldn't lol. but i would say earth and me are even or hes a little better. He knows some matchups well and i also do. Never played a toonlink like jash . good **** :)

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
I have the same problem with TL since we have the same style of play koolaid, i ussually use wolf against TL, my rob cant do crap to TLs either. Koolaid im sooo **** pissed i totally forgot to take a pic with you. and that was one of my biggest priorities too, also to ake a pic of you drinking koolaid

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
Earth is so <3 :3

I wish Masashi came here as well.. if Earth is only "2nd best" in Japan supposedly

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
I played his pit. his pit is really good def one of the top pits. i honestly think hes like one level below koolaid's pit. But his pit is garbage compared to his shiek. the **** make shiek viable no joke i bet you he coulda used shiek the whole tourny and still made it to bracket and still do decently. He almost beat ally with his shiek! it was amazing, not much i can say more about his style as shiek due to me not maining her, but anyways hands down pretty good pit and best shiek in the world.
Earth is definitely better than Koolaid. His Pit impressed me so much, he's such a smart player and I learned a lot playing him. I wached all Koolaid's matches because I was very curious how good he actually was, and I think that Earth is better. He placed better too(17th on a national with Pit!). Japanese people have the best Pit players imo, I can't even imagine how good Masashi is if he's really better than Earth.

I also think that his shiek is a bit worse than his pit. It's just that people barely have shiek experience and that's why you get ***** so hard. Kira, you main Pit so you know everything about Pit and probably barely anything about shiek. I always thought shiek had a hard time killing but he just ftiled me into an usmash at 100% and killed me, lmao.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Earth is definitely better than Koolaid. His Pit impressed me so much, he's such a smart player and I learned a lot playing him. I wached all Koolaid's matches because I was very curious how good he actually was, and I think that Earth is better. He placed better too(17th on a national with Pit!). Japanese people have the best Pit players imo, I can't even imagine how good Masashi is if he's really better than Earth.

I also think that his shiek is a bit worse than his pit. It's just that people barely have shiek experience and that's why you get ***** so hard. Kira, you main Pit so you know everything about Pit and probably barely anything about shiek. I always thought shiek had a hard time killing but he just ftiled me into an usmash at 100% and killed me, lmao.
You seen the rest of his matches at apex? I could only see vs ddd.

Fyi...
Shiek can also fair to dacus. Careful.

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Well about that earth very debatable when i saw koolaid playing this time around at apex he was doing significantly worse then he would EVER do. Earth's pit seemed easier to fight with rob than koolaid (it could also have stuff to do with the match up) but his move choice and reaction times were about on the same lvl as koolaid's was. Also his shiek is waaaaaay better then his pit garunteed. Even his matches proved it. Example: Earth vs. Ally When he used pit he got ***** straight up two stock. When using shiek he got ally to LAST freaking hit. and everyone i saw him play they said his shiek was better. I say his shiek is better. Yes, IT could be that its cause i have experience against pit since i use him but all those other guys didnt have it the same as me. Maybe it was different for u because either u have experience against shiek or know what to do against shiek. I guess the results just come down to Earth's Pit does better against the Americans, thats all i can really get out of this whole thing.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
national fright. i haven't moved up to national level yet :/. i still have the noob mentallity that every one is way better than me when i could actually beat them. I've tried to over come this thanks to the help of some of the wc people. next national/mlg i won't let you guys down :)

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
national fright. i haven't moved up to national level yet :/. i still have the noob mentallity that every one is way better than me when i could actually beat them. I've tried to over come this thanks to the help of some of the wc people. next national/mlg i won't let you guys down :)
Oh snap, Koolaid is actually...on some KOOLAID, xD

Top Bottom