• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pits at APEX?

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Any Pit Mains Planing on going to APEX.

Pits Attending:

1. KiraFlax
2. Nikenike
3. Earth
4. Kool Aid
5. Vex
6. Maverick pit
7. Sphere
8. Starlight
9. Esca

Pits Deciding:

1. Rouge Pit
2. Apollo

Tetsion

Smash Journeyman
I probably wont go to major tourney like this, as much as I want to it's a hefty price on the wallet. I don't think I'd stand much of a chance at this point. I am pretty new overall to competitive scene but I have been doing my best. The only "pro" I have managed to beat was Lain (only in friendlies) once. (our only friendly) He's tough, and I have trouble with MK and Falco.. so until I get better against those (and I stop being so predictable that;s what really gets me, even when someone plays a low tier) I will continue training. I'll probably go to Apex next year if I have a job. The biggest scene I actually intend on going to is probably MLG. They provide free snacks.. so it helps a lot!

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
ill be going and using all pit unless i fight a spammy mk

Tikun

Smash Apprentice
I live in brazil ... so ...
It's kinda hard to get visa >_>

And even i got the visa, paying hotels, food and all would cost more that i can afford :(

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
Hey Kira, for the THIRD time... It's Nikenick not nikenike.

Nike nick

N i k e n i c k

You know, nike, the shoe wear, and the name, which is my name, nick.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
everyone pit ditto me at apex :) no mm just fun friendlies, ill be the short black kid with a fats cousin, pelca,starlight, and sphere

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
I'm the 6'4 Dutch guy so I'm easy to find. Kool Aid if you just stay with Sphere and Starlight then I'll find you for sure ;D

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Ya'll had better not disappoint me! We need to place well @ Apex. We have the best Pits going so I expect nothing less than your best. Share your knowledge to fellow Pit mains while your there.

Top Bottom