• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit Party Pit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
There are a couple reasons. My main competition is a Samus player. I routinely pop my head in and make fun of him and everyone else there in the process. Also Xyro is a Samus main and the most vocal of the group. He's especially fun to make sport of.

And this isn't the first time either. War has broken out on an occasion prior to this... They even tried to invade our forum as we fought in their's... It was a miserable battle, but the Pit forum were the clear victors. /holds chin and nods sagely.

But now is the time for another raid. Their spirits are high and must be lowered!

Don't have to. The fun is all that matters. ^_^ Ask them how to loop charge blasts.
the moment you appear in our forums to spam us(for no reason) mods will be waiting to infract you. ive already told several of them.

have fun.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I'm vying for immunity... It's a long shot so unless I post otherwise the invasion is being postponed.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
I could always take having my name changed as consent. I mean I did tell them why the name change was needed.

Coffee™

I need it....
This could have been discussed in the social thread. There was no need to make an entire new thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom