• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pit high tier? I hope not

Kuroneko

Smash Apprentice
I know there will be general tiers in brawl, but the game seems balanced enough that you can play who ever you want. With this in mind, most people will play a character based on their style, then the rest will play Pit =D and whoever else people scream is top tier.

If you're not going to drive hundreds of miles for major tournaments, I wouldn't worry about if 'everyone' plays Pit. The casual setting normally doesn't have people all playing one guy.

geemann2236

Smash Journeyman
Dude, Fox is a better character than Mewtwo or Pichu or Kirby just because he is. If we really took the time to look at those characters, we wouldn't find anything more for their metagames. Fox is just simply a better character. Tiers do exist. Duh.

B-Run

Smash Journeyman
Pit may not be top, but he's going to be be very high on the list. I wanted to play pit since he was announced, and now with a few solid weeks of playing the game... I'm glad I chose Pit, he's just really freakin good. It does sadden me that there will be people playing him just because he's good; but at the same time, I've beat every other Pit player I've found, so I'm not really worried about competition, I just have to beat all the Pit posers ;)

Sharkz

Smash Ace
NNID
Sharkz1
I feel the same I mained Shiek in SSBM before I even had heard of tiers. If Pit is highly used, I might have to stick with Shiek more in SSBB....

Xervah

Smash Cadet
Yeah, this is probably going to happen to me again. When I first started playing Smash Brothers Melee, I looked at the game and was like "Oh cool, Zelda! I love the Zelda games", then I found out she could turn into Sheik and I screamed for joy to be able to play the AWESOME character from Ocarina! PLUS SHE LOOKS LIKE A NINJA.

...So I play and play and play...and then a year later I learn that there is a whole new level to the game and so do all of my friends, and we find a tier list... Sheik = God Tier.

, I was never once able to play Sheik again without it being brought up that she was one of the best characters.

...when i heard Pit was in this game, I said to myself "YES! IT'S PIT! OMG I LOVED THAT GAME!", and he looked so badass in the video, splitting his Bow to create two blades and slashing them around. I practically wet myself at the coolness. I vowed that he would be my new main no matter how good or bad he was.

, Well ladies and gentlemen, I played Brawl for about 5 hours yesterday, and when I won 4 matches in a row all with Pit, all I could hear from the crowds of people around was "WTF! That's TOTAL BS! He's too good!"

...*sigh*, They've been playing it for a few hours and they're already calling a character broken. I really really really hope that when the tiers come out he's dubbed Mid-Low so I don't have to suffer the slings and arrows I got when I played my favorite character who JUST happened to be the best in the game back in Melee.

, perhaps in time, people will learn that the tiers aren't the know all and be all of smash and that a Captain Jack and his DK or a top level players Pichu will wreck the mediocre Sheik, regardless of tiers and just let me play the character I want without calling me cheap.

...just because of this instance however, there is no guarantee of his tier, but hopefully he wont be High tier so I can freely play him without continued jaunts.
Wow, I had the same crappy experience with Marth. Playing him before tiers existed was a blessing. Too bad Marth is already being called easy/cheap/overpowered, or whatever constantly and I haven't even played the game yet. Now I'll be looked down upon by most smashers just for using my favorite character again.

BentoBox

Smash Master
Wow, I had the same crappy experience with Marth. Playing him before tiers existed was a blessing. Too bad Marth is already being called easy/cheap/overpowered, or whatever constantly and I haven't even played the game yet. Now I'll be looked down upon by most immature smashers just for using my favorite character again.
Fix'd.

seriously, grow up.

Emblem Lord

The Legendary Lord
NNID
ShinEmblemLord
3DS FC
3926-6895-0574
Switch FC
SW-0793-4091-6136
Pit is easily one of the best characters in the game.

Sorry, but it's true.

Undrdog

#1 Super Grimer!
BRoomer
See here's the thing. You can't denounce competitors for picking up the characters that have the most potential to win. You don't look down on a Baseball team for putting their power hitter in the clean-up position nor do you mock Golfers for buying titanium clubs.

In the end those who want to play professionally look at the characters as tools. And of course more often then not they'll pick the tested and proven tool out from the pile of mediocrity.

However this isn't to say being competitive in a professional sense is the right or wrong way to play. Neither does this mean that competitors won't pick characters that "suit" them best. This is only stating that so long as people gain the most fun out of playing to win then it doesn't matter who they play or the reasons why.

On a personal note the first character I played as in SSB was Link. I loved him until I found out that his lack of speed and recovery made for little chance of winning at my current skill level. At which point I began experimenting and found Fox.

When SSBM was released I unlike many was appalled by how fast Fox fell. He wasn't the same Fox as before! For the longest time I surfed around looking for a character to play. Tournaments began appearing and I wanted in. Due to my fickleness at the time I found that I was very poor at most characters. A quick glance at the Tier List and I found Sheik as a temporary stand-in. Later I found Link was better but being spoiled by Sheik killed any ambition of playing as him. I found the Ice Climbers and stuck with them. They became too easy to win with and I finally settled on Peach. Who I found to suit me very VERY well. At this point I had gotten another appreciation.

Now as Brawl is released I'm finding myself repeating my three lessons from the past. The formula for a character I'd enjoy. First of all I was drawn to Link because of his character's nature. Stoic, let's his actions speak for him, self sacrificing and is able to show mercy to those who have hurt him. He by far has the strongest character of all the Smash characters. Next I found that potential was very important to keep me interested in the character. This of course I found with Sheik. Pretty cut and dry. Finally it wasn't until I played Peach did I understand what my play-style really was. I needed an aerial fighter with at least one projectile. Doesn't need to be fast so long as I can make him/her fast. And a large variety of moves for me to play with. Plus agility in the air is a HUGE plus.

Finally Brawl info is released. First thing I see? Winged characters. Metaknight blew me away so much that Pit didn't kick in until I watched the trailer a second time. Both of these character would be fighting for my spot as main for sure. Later King Dedede was announced. Strength, great physics, very nice air game... He was and still is very appealing to me.

Now I'm sitting with these three on my plate. Along with a couple others that I can't help be want to try out. I'm still not sure if Dedede can handle the load I put before him but I know Pit fits the bill perfectly.

Sigh I suppose the last part of this post is mostly expressing my view on the character in question and whether he's overplayed or not he fits every facet of why I play this game. If anything seeing other Pits will just give me learning material and the ambition needed to become even better with him.

pockyD

Smash Legend
lol this is stupid - if you don't care about the tier list, then DON'T CARE ABOUT THE TIER LIST

who cares who everyone else plays? play who makes you happy - and who's doing the "lumping you in with the people who just play him because he's good"? and why do you care what that guy thinks if he's just whining about tiers?

sfox8

Smash Journeyman
I think Pit is going to be in the top tier but I doubt he will be top of the tier to the point of being broken like Fox was. All around, characters in Brawl are much more balanced and I don't think we'll have the same kinds of problems with characters as we did in Melee.

I know exactly what you mean though. I chose pit because I loved his game back in the day and loved his cool new design in Brawl and I knew that a lot of people don't like to choose the "cutesy" characters like I do (I have a tendency to be drawn to cute characters that kick ***, like Kirby and Ice Climbers in 64 and Melee) so I was hoping Pit wouldn't become too mainstream.

Even if he does, though, I think I'll still use him just because I love him that much. On top of that, like I said earlier, I don't think there will be as many people gravitating to one character this time around because the characters are much more balanced to a point where it's not necessary for people to do that. As for me, I'm still sticking with my top three - Kirby, ICs and now Pit! Don't be discouraged just because of other people. :) You play with who you want.

chris199236

Smash Rookie
I'm might be the bringer of bad luck but i think he might be in the top tier list just because of his recovery skills id rather that he wasnt so i dont have to play againsst 4 pits in one online battle

Billychu

Smash Cadet
I decided that when I first saw the first trailer, I was maining Pit no matter how bad he is. I'm hoping for mid or the bottom of the high tier. I use Falco in Melee now because his playstyle comes naturally to me, but for years I hated him because he was top tier. I hope Pit doesn't end up like this.

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
I think Pit is going to be in the top tier but I doubt he will be top of the tier to the point of being broken like Fox was. All around, characters in Brawl are much more balanced and I don't think we'll have the same kinds of problems with characters as we did in Melee.

I know exactly what you mean though. I chose pit because I loved his game back in the day and loved his cool new design in Brawl and I knew that a lot of people don't like to choose the "cutesy" characters like I do (I have a tendency to be drawn to cute characters that kick ***, like Kirby and Ice Climbers in 64 and Melee) so I was hoping Pit wouldn't become too mainstream.

Even if he does, though, I think I'll still use him just because I love him that much. On top of that, like I said earlier, I don't think there will be as many people gravitating to one character this time around because the characters are much more balanced to a point where it's not necessary for people to do that. As for me, I'm still sticking with my top three - Kirby, ICs and now Pit! Don't be discouraged just because of other people. :) You play with who you want.
Since when did Fox get so good in SSBM? I thought he was low tier jank... Isn't Link top tier-ish?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLgMxF9R78I
[By the by, the above is a joke]
:)
I, too, am struggling to decide which character to play for Brawl [even though I don't even have a wii yet T_T]. I've definitely decided to go with Diddy Kong - there's something about him that seduced me into it... 'tis the devil...
The second non-man I'm still not sure on. My main in SSBM was Link, but I think I'll try something new, so I was thinking pit; trying to learn about him here. :psycho:
Edit: also, what the hell. Why is everybody against the character they want to main as to be top tier? Seriously, you guys are creeping_me_out.

Armadeo

Smash Rookie
I'll play Pit because I like him, regardless of his ranking in the tier system. Nevertheless, I do hope that he ends up being high tier--not to the point of being broken, mind you-- if only because my main in the last two smash bros games was low tier, and I wouldn't mind having a character I actually like being viable in competitive game play.

Honestly, hoping that Pit is mid or low tier is simply catering to the immature gamers who whine about the fact that your favorite character just happens to be high tier. Truth be told, they're probably unskilled players who would lose regardless, and are simply trying to cheapen your victory to make themselves feel better by claiming that you won simply because of the character you chose, and not by virtue of any skill.

Play whatever character you want, how you want, regardless of what anyone else says. This game is about having fun. Besides, if you don't care about tiers, then what does it matter where Pit falls on the tiers anyways? If Brawl's as well balanced as some claim, you probably won't even notice the difference in tier levels if you're just playing casually anyways.

One_With_Sumthing

Smash Apprentice
I'll play Pit because I like him, regardless of his ranking in the tier system. Nevertheless, I do hope that he ends up being high tier--not to the point of being broken, mind you-- if only because my main in the last two smash bros games was low tier, and I wouldn't mind having a character I actually like being viable in competitive game play.

Honestly, hoping that Pit is mid or low tier is simply catering to the immature gamers who whine about the fact that your favorite character just happens to be high tier. Truth be told, they're probably unskilled players who would lose regardless, and are simply trying to cheapen your victory to make themselves feel better by claiming that you won simply because of the character you chose, and not by virtue of any skill.

Play whatever character you want, how you want, regardless of what anyone else says. This game is about having fun. Besides, if you don't care about tiers, then what does it matter where Pit falls on the tiers anyways? If Brawl's as well balanced as some claim, you probably won't even notice the difference in tier levels if you're just playing casually anyways.
You know, in SSBM, Link was low tier yet still very viable in competitive play; look at Aniki!
Also, I don't think that the wish for Pit to be low tier is as much of an excuse to lose, as it is a wish to feel unique, like that "Oh, I'm the only one who plays pit out of 100 people" type feel. Truth be told, he was either 2nd or 3rd place in a poll about who players would use, so evidently he is no rare choice. If you wanna be really rare, go Donkey Kong or Bowser; I'd never touch either. ;)

Mercury

Smash Apprentice
really dude, being high tier means that either the character is extremely easy to play well with or they are extremely useful in multiple areas. you can't just say a character is low tier when they are high, it is a matter of rating a character's abilities vses other characters.

there is strategy within it too. since there are SO many characters in brawl now, tiers are less important and there are a slew of characters that counter other character's strength/weaknesses. with that in mind, practicing with multiple low/mid-tier characters for fighting specific top tier characters is something i've seen a lot of pros in other fighters do, i do it too sometimes.

characters are never inherently good because a lot of people use them, a lot of people use them because they are inherently good. whether they eventually become deeper or more shallow as more tech is found, or drop/raise in tier based off of tournament play should not really effect whether you like to play with the character a lot. not liking a character just cuz everyone else picks it sounds pretty childish, but picking a character just because no one uses it and people agree that it sucks isn't very intelligent either, because even though it is possible to pick ****ty characters and do well with a LOT of practice, you usually do not see it being beneficial unless the opponent does not understand how to fight your character, since in the time it took for you to master all of the small advantages that low tier characters have, the opponent, assuming they are equally skilled, has mastered all of THEIR advantages, and just because their character is better at multiple things, it could (but doesn't necessarily always) spell doom for you just because your character isn't as variable.

Seraphi-Kid

Smash Rookie
This thread is lol for a number of reasons.

Tiers are never set in stone.

Tiers are not implemented by the game's designers and left to the playerbase to discover over a period of time like some people seem to think. They have relevance to certain situations and certain playstyles which are relevant to certain groups of people; they are not some kind of decree sent down from the Lord on High outlining the baseline potential of each character in the hands of an average player.

Plus, tiers are not created over the span of a week's time, and I'd say a large number of people have only had this game a couple days, so I think it's just a bit early to worry about 'building' tiers when you don't even have a foundation.

:)

MeestaWombat

Smash Rookie
i think it's believable that pit will be placed high on the future tier list.

i know for a fact that he's really easy to use and anyone slow and doesn't have quick projectiles (bowser) are doomed against him. he is also heavier than marth and sheik and is difficult to edgeguard (because of the arrows).

i guess in my opinion, my experiences fighting pit is enough to tell me he is way too good, and people who deny that haven't used ike and fought pit before!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=JJyUFK9-o58

lonelytraveler8

Smash Journeyman
Personally, I don't think tier level matters. It's formed by what character wins tournaments the most, anyway, isn't it? It's why Ken is one of the best players in melee, but his character, Marth, isn't even in the top three on the tier list.

Anyways, I also think that, while there will be a tier list, it won't separate everything as much as the melee list. I haven't seen any MAJOR flaws in the characters yet (just that some don't fit my playstyle at all).

Pit is good. Especially for beginners. His off-edge game and ability to survive is almost unfair, but other than that, he's still not a terribly hard character to beat.

Slow characters/jumpers get ripped by his arrows a bit too much, imo. (random end-note)

EternalCrusade

Smash Journeyman
I hate tiers, seriously... I didnt quote him because its too long but what Cobra said on the first page; that same exact thing happened to me. I was like "ZOMG NINJA SHIEK" and to top it off, my older brother mained Fox for his style, but it wasnt until MUCH MUCH later, like years later, when we found out about tiers and they both are at the top. well arent tiers just a popularity contest anyway? since they're made by whoever wins tournaments? well if three times as many foxes or shieks enter tournaments than yoshis, then of course the odds of a fox winning is better...

Anyways, right now Im stuck between Pit, Meta Knight, and Sonic as my mains (I've barely even touched shiek), and with my luck, they will somehow all take the number one spot on the tier list...I've learned to just not listen to people who complain about overpowered characters

lonelytraveler8

Smash Journeyman
I don't think Meta will make Top Tier, but probably still pretty high. I think Pit has potential, but I think Sonic will be around mid-tier. Just random predictions based on the playing so far.

When I play with my friends, tiers don't matter. Most of my friends don't even use smashboards, but even if they did I wouldn't care. If/when I go to tournaments, it still probably won't matter. If the character I pick from the beginning gets really popular, then hopefully the headstart I got will set me apart from most of the other users.

MeestaWombat

Smash Rookie
Personally, I don't think tier level matters. It's formed by what character wins tournaments the most, anyway, isn't it? It's why Ken is one of the best players in melee, but his character, Marth, isn't even in the top three on the tier list.

Anyways, I also think that, while there will be a tier list, it won't separate everything as much as the melee list. I haven't seen any MAJOR flaws in the characters yet (just that some don't fit my playstyle at all).

Pit is good. Especially for beginners. His off-edge game and ability to survive is almost unfair, but other than that, he's still not a terribly hard character to beat.

Slow characters/jumpers get ripped by his arrows a bit too much, imo. (random end-note)
i'll agree that tiers may not matter especially when speaking of the prodigious, like ken's marth, but they still exist. i'd say it's completely legitimate to talk about tiers, but illogical to believe that they are inerrant.

in relevance to the primary topic, threads like this may be performing self-fulfilling prophecy, but i still wholly believe that pit is advantaged. there will obviously be really good ikes or d3s or bowsers that can take care of any pit you throw at them, but they'd have a harder time than if they fought other "hard to understand" characters.

Esca

Smash Champion
Pit is higher on the tier list, but it really doesn't matter who you are. I can be Olimar and own a "nasty" pit, yet i can be Pit and beat Olimar, it's just about what you like, man.

Korea4ever

Smash Cadet
Tier lists are indeed a vicious circle, ultimately reinforcing themselves. But they do have an element of truth; I mained Marth without knowing of tiers, and he is very practical to use, as opposed to Link, who I now find very sluggish.

pixcalcis

Smash Cadet
I despise playing against pit..he is the most annoying character to have to fight againts It just seems that the designers of the game decided "hey lets come out with a list of what would make a character awesome and put it into one character" and then did that. All of my friends play him and all i hear is "yayayayayayayayyaayya" as he does his side B move( and honestly did that HAVE to be a reflector as well?) I mean hes not unbeatable or anything but it is just so annoying to do so imo. It makes me hate playing when i have to play a Pit.

Unexplanetory

Smash Cadet
hm

well arent tiers just a popularity contest anyway? since they're made by whoever wins tournaments? well if three times as many foxes or shieks enter tournaments than yoshis, then of course the odds of a fox winning is better...

Your missing the point, people play the characters they like. People like to win, and therefore do not like characters they lose with. So once a bad player discovers a character they all of a sudden start winning with, they fall in love with this character and make it their main. This is why you see everyone from Melee (Not Including Pro's since in that situation you need to choose the best.) choosing Fox, Falco, Marth, and Sheik as their mains.

The problem with this is that no one bothers to learn maybe a nostalgic character (such as Yoshi) Since they wont win with that character. Although this problem might not totally arise due to the new style of game play Brawl seems to offer.

Now me personally I'm using Pit because he feels very similar to the movement of my old main Samus. And well Samus... has somehow become a sluggish nancy.

Fujiwara

Smash Apprentice
I despise playing against pit..he is the most annoying character to have to fight againts It just seems that the designers of the game decided "hey lets come out with a list of what would make a character awesome and put it into one character" and then did that. All of my friends play him and all i hear is "yayayayayayayayyaayya" as he does his side B move( and honestly did that HAVE to be a reflector as well?) I mean hes not unbeatable or anything but it is just so annoying to do so imo. It makes me hate playing when i have to play a Pit.
Listen...

The character has just his natural skills from the game, except for the new bow. The icarus wings is the same, the mirror shield is the same, the light arrows are even the same except for the curving. Everything else would be just wrong. And c'mon... would should other players say? Some prefer the starfox furries, some other snake or lucas..

Quit whining about the character, pit deserves his comeback more than any of the other newcomers.

Admiral Pit

Smash Hero
NNID
GoldAngelPit
3DS FC
0903-2895-3694
Expect me to be on Pit's side. He helped me beat up Fox, Marth, Ike, and Olimar. His various attacks including melee attacks, a ranged attack, and a reflector (shield) have given me each a reason on why to main him. And he'll always be on my "Main" list.
I think Tiers are just some sort of thing to get others flaming at others, though it shows how often a character is being used. Pit, by default, will be a High Tier. He might be a Top tier.
I wish Bowser was a high tier too... but ppl dont like "Tank" characters but me.

pixcalcis

Smash Cadet
Listen...

The character has just his natural skills from the game, except for the new bow. The icarus wings is the same, the mirror shield is the same, the light arrows are even the same except for the curving. Everything else would be just wrong. And c'mon... would should other players say? Some prefer the starfox furries, some other snake or lucas..

Quit whining about the character, pit deserves his comeback more than any of the other newcomers.
OH please there are plenty of stuff from other characters games they could of added that would of been awesome for that character to have and yet they dont have them. Also, so he didnt have the bow..take it away...problem solved. Or atleast dont make it so spammable and able to hit just about anywhere ont he stage.

CorruptFate

The Corrupted
I hate the tiers too i mained kirby in 64 and tried in melee but i didn't know about and tiers when i started to play fox i just wanted a faster guy then my friends start going to pro play and every time i beat them said it was cause fox was top tier and i never even used the "fox style of play" i never even started to play competivle tell Brawl and i liked Pit just because i liked his style and how he looks and its the same thing all over again!!!!!!!!!!

vtxmadlove01

Smash Rookie
not really

if u people over use him why don't u just go random...no 1 :confused: i mean when i get bored of someone who constantly uses the same character i just go random 4 fun:)

Patsie

Smash Journeyman
Pit is by far one of the best characters in the game at this early stage of Brawl's metagame.

He has:
1) The best recovery in the game, bar none.
2) One of, if not the best, ability to combo people. Even if properly DI'd out of, a big character will get ~15-20% damage for his spinning sword attacks, including uair, fair, side-b, etc.
3) He has the best projectile in the game so far as I've seen, and his ridiculous air time allows him to spam it. The matches I play against him, he forces me to approach because he eats my shield with arrow spam then can just combo me with his ridiculously fast start-up and end-lag times.
4) He actually has kill moves. Why mention this? Metaknight, in my opinion, has less combo ability than Pit (some would disagree), but has no kill moves whatsoever aside from edgeguarding. Pit has bair and dair over 100%, and that's not really unreal damage considering I've seen him rack up that much in ~15 seconds or less.

The only counter to this is that he's light. This still doesn't matter. Unlike most characters, Pit really can't die at low percentages because you can't edgeguard him well enough with his recovery, which means he HAS to die by being straight-up KOd off the screen. Bowser's heavy as ****, but he's got a ****ty recovery which allows people to edgeguard easily at low percentages. Heaviness isn't everything, and I've found that you need to get Pit over at least 90% to kill him (as Dedede, a character who, among other things, should kill at lower percentages). It's hard to even get him there because of his speed, ridiculous priority, and combo ability.

Essentially, Pit will be top-tier unless something drastically changes. Maybe not THE best character, but he will be up there.

And please don't say he's really hard to play as I've seen. Sure, I bet he's hard to master (like every other character...) but his learning curve isn't steep at all. The very first time I played Pit (without knowing his moves) I destroyed a Wolf player who had beaten me before with my main.

Unexplanetory

Smash Cadet
Pit is by far one of the best characters in the game at this early stage of Brawl's metagame.

He has:
2) One of, if not the best, ability to combo people. Even if properly DI'd out of, a big character will get ~15-20% damage for his spinning sword attacks, including uair, fair, side-b, etc.
3) He has the best projectile in the game so far as I've seen, and his ridiculous air time allows him to spam it. The matches I play against him, he forces me to approach because he eats my shield with arrow spam then can just combo me with his ridiculously fast start-up and end-lag times.
4) He actually has kill moves. Why mention this? Metaknight, in my opinion, has less combo ability than Pit (some would disagree), but has no kill moves whatsoever aside from edgeguarding. Pit has bair and dair over 100%, and that's not really unreal damage considering I've seen him rack up that much in ~15 seconds or less.

The only counter to this is that he's light. This still doesn't matter. Unlike most characters, Pit really can't die at low percentages because you can't edgeguard him well enough with his recovery, which means he HAS to die by being straight-up KOd off the screen. Bowser's heavy as ****, but he's got a ****ty recovery which allows people to edgeguard easily at low percentages. Heaviness isn't everything, and I've found that you need to get Pit over at least 90% to kill him (as Dedede, a character who, among other things, should kill at lower percentages). It's hard to even get him there because of his speed, ridiculous priority, and combo ability.

Essentially, Pit will be top-tier unless something drastically changes. Maybe not THE best character, but he will be up there.

And please don't say he's really hard to play as I've seen. Sure, I bet he's hard to master (like every other character...) but his learning curve isn't steep at all. The very first time I played Pit (without knowing his moves) I destroyed a Wolf player who had beaten me before with my main.
Then play as pit :/

Gindler

Smash Champion

He has:

Pit's recovery isn't all that good, when he's doing his Bup thing all i did was throw and egg at him and it eliminated his Bup (I read he can't reuse it after being hit like everyone else), Peach will probably have the easiest time throwing a turnip, or falco with his annoying laser, or possibly another pit with those sick arrows, link arrows, the list goes on and on actually.

Top Bottom