• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pinkie Pie Productions Results with Novice Bracket Result- Jan 21st Dallas Fort Worth

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
emily ur a 2008 kid, ur a post brawler good job, thats 4th generation

just cuz ur like 30 years old doesnt make you oldschool, everyone has played melee since it came out

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
LMAO post-brawler.

Wait a sec, what the ****, I don't really care what you guys think of my smash cred lol. But yeah, I didn't know **** about Texas until I got here last year.

Gea

Smash Master
We don't really care what we think of your smash cred either. Sethlon, are you coming to Houston soon? I miss you.

Tyranny

Smash Cadet
Hey Tyranny, who do you usually play with? I don't recall seeing you at any smashfests.
I tend to play with the same old scrubs I always do (Kush and friends) but i got in touch with some people I met at the tournament so we're gonna smash it up for sure. I haven't been able to make one of Sethlons smashfests yet, hopefully in the near future I wont be working every Sunday.

But chyeah expect to feel the wrath of my boots next time we play

:phone:

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
dat texas bias.

also, why didn't baka enter singles and do work if he was here?
1: proven

2: he wasnt there just had high interest in the tournament (sung)

what is this wizardry?
the next time TX has an event with more than 20 people someone should post in the OK thread. :)
for some reason now we have 20+ man tourneys at least twice a month. ill make sure they post them to OK. there will be a big tournament in HOUSTON on feb 11th, kinda far tho (this is also the same day as hobo 12,876 or whatever who numbers monthlies anyway)

Hindawg

Smash Journeyman
Yo that is straight bull**** you DONT....****ING...ENTER....AS DARKRAIN...EVER...Seriously get an Admin to add this rule to the ToS because this is just absolute horse ****.

You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain.

Punish this ****ing hipster *** clown to the fullest extent. How dare you mock the one true hero known only as Dark Rain.

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
a question that i answered son, and im pretty sure sarcastically commenting about your irrelevant point of argument wasnt "defensive", not to mention the fact that one should be defensive in an argument/debate especially when you have come at 'the player who entered as darkrain" offensively lol

tarheeljks

Smash Lord
wasn't sarcasm. had i known the answer at the time, or been motivated enough to look it up rather than asking, i would have foregone such sarcasm by saying something like "darkrain won a big tourney. who cares if someone is as good as him b/c he does not play anymore"

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
im gonna ignore the fact that you apparently dictate my own sarcasm, and the fact that you would throw out a question as a response to why darkrain isnt as good as someone, and focus on:

why the hell are you telling me a proper way to respond to you as a defense for your invalid argument.

darkrain would be upset he has these kinds of fans

Diglob

Smash Cadet
I'm beginning to think the videos aren't up yet because Sethlon is keeping them all to himself in preparation for TYS so that he may study all of Houston. >__>;

I'M ON TO YOU. >:[

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
How did you know?!?

For realz tough, just got caught up in other stuff. Put my phone through the washer, had a friend come over for a week, etcetc. They're all split already, just need to find a time to upload them that won't murder my roommates bandwidth.

Pinkie Pie

Smash Journeyman
what is this wizardry?
the next time TX has an event with more than 20 people someone should post in the OK thread. :)
I posted last time and got no response! Grr, I will post the next dallas tourney, I guess well just have to see what oklahoma's got... Also, do you guys have tourney threads? I've tried following the oklahoma social thread but I just couldn't keep up...

Is sybawave still terrible?
Yep.

:phone:

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
yea.... so every one is this ****ing region is garbage. hope u guys keep playing and have a reasonably big tournament so i can just come and take everyones money for FREE!!!

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
come money match oscar. our whole city will sponsor him
if ur whole barely 100 people city is gona sponsor a loser then send him here to get *** *****. if im goin there, i dont see the sponsoring. and btw nice job throwing someone else to the challenge. u must be worst than garbage. have u beat 3 level 9 computers yet?

kailo34ce

Smash Lord
no but i will once i unlock all the characters.

if you want to MM me then fine.

id rather spend my money seeing oscar beat you though.

scrapecity

Smash Journeyman
no but i will once i unlock all the characters.

if you want to MM me then fine.

id rather spend my money seeing oscar beat you though.
u hear that oscar? these people are setting u up for embarrassment. some friends u have. i wonder what they will say when u get ***** wit my eyes closed. lame *** region

Top Bottom