• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pink Nightmare - A Jigglypuff Brawl Combo Video

Tham

Smash Apprentice
Hi guys,
this is Tham, German Jigglypuff Mainer^^
I finished my Combo Video/Highlight Video yesterday and would be very happy about feedback C:

Most of these scenes are made in online matches (I just have got one offline opponent - Mor).

I hope you enjoy^^.

Pink Nightmare

PND

Smash Champion
Some cool stuff in there. That PS1 jab lock rest recovery intercept against Falco was OMG. But the opponent's weren't really airdodging lol. Your uair to rest is really solid. If I ever get hit by your second uair, it's airdodge time. ^_^

Good stuff.

HiddenBowser

Smash Master
don't mean to be harsh but stopped watching because i can't stand vids with zooming/effects/time flow changes...

Moozle

Smash Champion
Sweet Job! I didn't mind the editing and the clips were awesome
I didn't even notice that 5:34-5:36 is sped up until i watched it a few times...i thought you were just an awesome jab canceler lol :(

Mike B

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
2895-8237-0519
Loved 99% of it. Some of your opponents made mistakes I couldnt believe tho

M-WUZ-H3R3

Smash Lord
don't mean to be harsh but stopped watching because i can't stand vids with zooming/effects/time flow changes...
*killjoys bwoyer*
I loved the effects ^^ especialy the zooms.

And Tham. No offense, but....

I am watching the video. My hair is relenquished of it's pigment as I gaze in awe at the funkadelic intro. My body goes into paralysis due to an epileptic reaction at the sight of the WoPs and rests.
I'm sorry, but making a vid this good comes at a price......

You need to pay for my new eyeballs because my old ones evaporated from an overdose of optical ****.

That was an incredible combo vid! I see you have been lurking about these boards ^^. You are very good at timing u-air (*learns to abuse*) and the rests were awsome. However, stRIP seemed to have dropped his controler here: 5:31

Jigglypuff's jab lock only works for 1-3 jabs. That and the fact that when you landed sing, he slept through all 3 pulses and was still asleep right before you rested him. He was at 98% and he would have gotten a frame advantage after the second pulse.

Tham

Smash Apprentice
thanks guys for your feedback

and if there will be another combo video made by me, i wont put that much zooming effects into it, bowyer^^

Sukai

Smash Champion
*Takes notes*
Wow, man, you rock.
Kickass music and I like how you comboed into rest several times.
I can learn from you.

Timothy2035

Smash Journeyman
OH LOL!!!! ROFL!!! I had to stop the video once it started. I just laughed when Marth or Link died. I was seeing that it was a up close shot of Jiggly. The wording and affects for the start of the video just rocked like nothing I have seen before. Such artistry! :chuckle::psycho::lick: So I restarted it again after rewinding. LOL!

I really liked your use of the slow motion. The off stage attack and gimp on Mario was great to see slow. Plus I liked other things you did in other clips. Like the continuous jab on Falco and his rocket back to recover took him right into a rest to kill him. Man that was epic!!! Neutral air into continuous jab, then into sing with a resulting rest to kill on Ganon...also another piece of fine brawling.

You did a great job on the edit and even music selection. Makes me want to watch the video again and again. Like I said before, your opening was just too cool! Welcome to these Smashboards here. :)

tgrove69

Smash Cadet
Those combo's were brilliant! I could never use rest like that. Great vid!

Top Bottom