• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pine's Legendary Story

Skler

Smash Master
Ah smashboards... its been a while since Pine has bathed in its blissful heavenly aroma of WIN.

Some have stated that Pine was addicted to Tibia for nearly a year, thus he could not reply to this thread. However this statement is clearly untrue.

So where was Pine hiding all these months... ?

The question isn't a mystery... rather a story of how Pine came to be.

You see... during the summer Pine ventured off to Korea in the hopes of becoming a famous steak bomb chef. He wandered the streets, searching for a master chef that would take him in to be his apprentice.

Until Pine stumbled upon Master Hashun. He was a peculiar little man with odd shaped toenails, from which flakey skin occasionally fell and left a fine trail of skin behind him.

... Weeks went by, as Pine carefully prepared steaks, and bombs, which kinda reminded me of a girl back at home named Emmy.

Then one day... Pine was cleaning off the restaurant tables, when stumbling in through the front doors, appeared a young Korean man with a shirt on that read "8===D" This was Korean for "Super Smash Brothers".

He questioned the man... "You there! You no want pinch of salami with your steak bomb!?"

The man responded ... "Yes, I no want no pinch of salami with my steak bomb yes plz"

His tricky words forced Pine to just come out with it... "So basically what ur saying is.. Your Bob Money, The legendary Doc that refuses to pill camp because his mommy never taught him how to camp like a biznatch!?"

He did not respond... Perhaps because he didn't even speak English. Nevertheless, he took Pine under his wing, where they trained for days and days, until their thumbs became rough and tough, tough enough, we were so buff, yes buff, he was ruff, Pine said enuff!

When Pine's training level reach 9000!!!!! .... He knew it was time to go to the world famous Korea tourney, and face off in a test of manliness.

Making his way thru Bombsoldier, Masashi, and Matt.Zeb, he came across his final opponent.

His true trainer... Bob Money.

The battle ensued for a full fledged 60 seconds... Pine's pink Doc was just too fast, and his Up-b spikes made the crowd shout out "Hey!". Arnold cried in disbelief, his master Bob Money, had been defeated by a mere American steak bomb boy.

And now he has resurfaced... Into the smash world once again.

<3 Pine

LMFAOOOOOOO

P.S. Pine is the best doc ever and 3000th post.

-Hoggle-

Smash Journeyman
Ah smashboards... its been a while since Pine has bathed in its blissful heavenly aroma of WIN.

Some have stated that Pine was addicted to Tibia for nearly a year, thus he could not reply to this thread. However this statement is clearly untrue.

So where was Pine hiding all these months... ?

The question isn't a mystery... rather a story of how Pine came to be.

You see... during the summer Pine ventured off to Korea in the hopes of becoming a famous steak bomb chef. He wandered the streets, searching for a master chef that would take him in to be his apprentice.

Until Pine stumbled upon Master Hashun. He was a peculiar little man with odd shaped toenails, from which flakey skin occasionally fell and left a fine trail of skin behind him.

... Weeks went by, as Pine carefully prepared steaks, and bombs, which kinda reminded me of a girl back at home named Emmy.

Then one day... Pine was cleaning off the restaurant tables, when stumbling in through the front doors, appeared a young Korean man with a shirt on that read "8===D" This was Korean for "Super Smash Brothers".

He questioned the man... "You there! You no want pinch of salami with your steak bomb!?"

The man responded ... "Yes, I no want no pinch of salami with my steak bomb yes plz"

His tricky words forced Pine to just come out with it... "So basically what ur saying is.. Your Bob Money, The legendary Doc that refuses to pill camp because his mommy never taught him how to camp like a biznatch!?"

He did not respond... Perhaps because he didn't even speak English. Nevertheless, he took Pine under his wing, where they trained for days and days, until their thumbs became rough and tough, tough enough, we were so buff, yes buff, he was ruff, Pine said enuff!

When Pine's training level reach 9000!!!!! .... He knew it was time to go to the world famous Korea tourney, and face off in a test of manliness.

Making his way thru Bombsoldier, Masashi, and Matt.Zeb, he came across his final opponent.

His true trainer... Bob Money.

The battle ensued for a full fledged 60 seconds... Pine's pink Doc was just too fast, and his Up-b spikes made the crowd shout out "Hey!". Arnold cried in disbelief, his master Bob Money, had been defeated by a mere American steak bomb boy.

And now he has resurfaced... Into the smash world once again.

<3 Pine

LMFAOOOOOOO

P.S. Pine is the best doc ever and 3000th post.
Doc isn't in Brawl, and melee is dead...so your story makes no sense.

Banks

Smash Hero
Pine is indeed a legendary character, as well as the story which was passed down from Pixel lore. Very few will grasp the full meaning of this thread, very few.

PINE WELCOME BACK TO THE MOST EPIC OF GAMES A TRUE MAN'S SPORT

The Slayer

RAWR!
NNID
Ren
3DS FC
1778-9825-9960
Steak bombs!? I heard those were the joint back in the day. I wonder if they still make them...

Also, epic story is epic.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Ah smashboards... its been a while since I've bathed in its blissful heavenly aroma of LINK.

Some have stated that I was addicted to DANCING TO NSYNC for nearly a year, thus I could not reply to this thread. However this statement is clearly TRUE.

So where was I galavanding all these months... ?

The question isn't a mystery... rather a tale of how I came to be.

You see... during the summer I ventured off to Rhode Island in the hopes of becoming a famous Coffee Syrup Produce . I wandered the streets, searching for a master Coffee Syrup Producer that would take me in to be his apprentice.

Until I stumbled upon Master Von Rosenburg from Dalmasca. He was a peculiar giant man with perfect earlobes from which liquidy chocolate occasionally made its way out and dripped into hungry peoples waiting mouths.

... Weeks went by, as I carefully prepared Coffee, and Syrup which kinda reminded me of a guy back at home named Darc.

Then one day... I was cleaning off the restaurant tables, when stumbling in through the front doors, appeared a young Connecticut man with a shirt on that read "D][CKS" This was Rhode Island for "Super Smash Brothers".

I questioned the man... "You there! You can't pak ya ca ove theae considian thea is a no pahckin sign

The man responded ... "I'll PARK my CAR WHEREVER i **** well please you not R speaking Rhode Islander"

His tricky words forced me to just come out with it... "So basically what ur saying is.. Your Cort, The legendary Peach player that refuses to play Bowser because his mommy never taught him how to lose effectively with someone as Kute!?"

He did not respond... Perhaps because My question was ******** Nevertheless, he took me under his wing and promised me that i might even win a match soon enough, we trained for days and days, until our thumbs became rough and tough, tough enough, we were so strong, yes strong, he was corrosive, I said HALT!

When my training level reach little over 23,000 pesos!!! .... I knew it was time to go to the world famous Saturday Night 4, and face off in a test of TRUE SKILLZ.

Making my way thru PC. Chris, KoreanDJ, and RagnorokINTexas, I came across my final opponent.

My true trainer... Cort.

The battle ensued for a full fledged 17 seconds... My Red Bowser was just too Slow, and my Forward Airs were Legends. Of a Hidden temple i felt, i was fighting from. Cort then proceeded to four stock me causing me to cry

And now I have resurfaced... Into the smash world once again. But the purpose of this story is to Now, tell you a story all about how
My life got flipped-turned upside down
And I liked to take a minute
Just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the prince of a town called Bel Air

In west Philadelphia born and raised
On the playground was where I spent most of my days
Chillin' out maxin' relaxin' all cool
And all shootin some b-ball outside of the school
When a couple of guys
Who were up to no good
Startin makin trouble in my neighborhood
I got in one lil fight and my mom got scared
She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in bel Air'

I begged and pleaded with her day after day
But she packed my suite case and send me on my way
She gave me a kiss and then she gave me my ticket.
I put my walkman on and said, 'I might as well kick it'.

First class, yo this is bad
Drinking orang juice out of a champagne glass.
Is this what the people of Bel-Air Living like?
Hmmmmm this might be alright.

But wait I hear the pricey booze, wine all that
Is Bel-Air the type of place they send this cool cat?
I don't think sow
I'll see when I get there
I hope they're prepared for the prince of Bel-Air

Well, the plane landed and when I came out
There was a dude who looked like a cop and yelled my name out
I ain't trying to get arrested
I just got here
I sprang with the quickness like lightening, disappeared

I whistled for a cab and when it came near
The license plate said fresh and it had dice in the mirror
If anything I can say this cab is rare
But I thought 'Now forget it' - 'Yo homes to Bel Air'

I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8
And I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later'
I looked at my kingdom
I was finally there
To sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air

<3 Kevin

LMFAOOOOOOO

Skler

Smash Master
I think I might have to make a Legendary Story mad lib. Here it is.

"Ah smashboards... its been a while since (proper noun 1) has bathed in its blissful heavenly aroma of (NOUN IN CAPS!).

Some have stated that (proper noun 1, now called PN1) was addicted to (name of game or VERB) for nearly a year, thus he/she could not reply to this thread. However this statement is clearly (way of expressing true/false).

So where was (PN1) hiding all these months... ?

The question isn't a mystery... rather a story of how (PN1) came to be.

You see... during the summer (PN1) ventured off to (place) in the hopes of becoming a famous (occupation). He/She wandered the streets, searching for a master (same occupation) that would take him/her in to be his apprentice.

Until (PN1) stumbled upon Master (Proper Noun). He/She was a(n) (adjective) (adjective) man/woman with (adjective) shaped (body part in a pair), from which (adjective) (noun) occasionally (verb in past tense) onto waiting (plural noun).

... Weeks went by, as (PN1) carefully prepared (noun), and (noun), which kinda reminded me of a girl/dude back at home named (Proper Noun).

Then one day... (PN1) was cleaning off the restaurant tables, when stumbling in through the front doors, appeared a young (nationality) man/woman with a shirt on that read "(whatever the **** you want)" This was (language) for "Super Smash Brothers".

He/She questioned the man/woman... "You there! You no want (noun1) with your (noun2)!?"

The man/woman responded ... "Yes, I no want no (noun1) with my (noun2) yes plz"

His tricky words forced (PN1) to just come out with it... "So basically what ur saying is.. Your (Proper Noun 2, now PN2), The legendary (character in SSBM) that refuses to (strategy/move in SSBM) because his mommy never taught him how to (way of executing said strategy/move in SSBM)!?"

He/She did not respond... Perhaps because he/she didn't even speak (language). Nevertheless, he took (PN1) under his/her (body part), where they trained for days and days, until their (body part, plural) became rough and tough, tough enough, we were so buff, yes buff, he/she was ruff, (PN1) said enuff!

When (PN1)'s training level reach (number)!!!!! .... He/She knew it was time to go to the world famous (place) tourney, and face off in a test of (measure of awesomeness).

Making his/her way thru (Famous player in SSBM), (Famous player in SSBM), and (Even MORE famous player in SSBM, this is important), he/she came across his final opponent.

His/Her true trainer... (PN2).

The battle ensued for a full fledged (number) seconds... (PN1)'s (color) (character in SSBM) was just too (adjective), and his/her (attack of said character in SSBM) made the crowd shout out (beginning of reference to old Nickelodeon show). (ending of reference to old Nickelodeon show) cried in disbelief, his/her master (PN2), had been defeated by a mere (nationality) (occupation) boy.

And now he/she has resurfaced... Into the smash world once again.

<3 (PN1)

LMFAOOOOOOO"

Top Bottom