• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin & Olimar Land into Brawl

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
Captain Olimar is announced as the first new playable character in months. See how he plays.

While I didn't expect him myself, many Pikmin fans will be fascinated to find that Olimar won't just be on a trophy stand in this time. He's going down with a smash or two, along with his Pikmin allies of course.

Without Pikmin, Olimar can't even do a Smash Attack. And the short-lived Pikmin tend to scatter. Theirs is a fated symbiotic relationship.

Sakurai has given me (and probably many others) the impression already that Olimar will not be an easy character to pick up. With the idea that Olimar will have to have Pikmin around him a lot makes one wonder whether recovery will be easy and if he will be an easy character to read.

A more interesting aspect though will be how he will tie into the SSE story, assuming of course that all the characters in the game will get a part in the Adventure Mode. Olimar is known in his adventure for how he got stranded on a planet with only Pikmin to aid him in the recovery of his ship parts. Maybe Olimar will crash land in one of the worlds that inhabit the many Smash characters, or maybe the SSE attacks him, causing him to crash. We will know soon enough, though.

Link to original post: [drupal=413]Pikmin & Olimar Land into Brawl[/drupal]

king_neeso

Smash Apprentice
YEAH 1st comment on awesome update

wow....the more i think of it the more interesting olimar becomes....will he take less damage when he has 5 pikmin...or 5 jumps...or what....his fs will just be like pit or dedede tho:L millions of pikmin storm the level...\

edit...**** i was beeten to it

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Ha! Yes!!! I knew it...

...too bad he's a fox clone...

Pima

Smash Journeyman
^Fox clone? Where?^

I'm not a particular fan from the Pikmin series, but meh a newcomer is a mewcomer isn't it? =P

Nilok

Smash Journeyman
I think THIS is the new Game and Watch. He looks like he is going to play so differently than any other character its going to be fun.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
^Fox clone? Where?^

I'm not a particular fan from the Pikmin series, but meh a newcomer is a mewcomer isn't it? =P
...It has to do with the first post I posted in the original Pikmin thread...

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Well at least he seems unique enough, even though it's weird to see him so big...but that comment about not being able to do smashes without his pikmin has me wondering....

Also that music is hardly befitting a fight.
I didn't expect Olimar to be in the game, but not because of size or moveset, something else didn't seem to click. Well, at least we got a new character update at long last, even if it ISN'T one of the characters that I wanted badly.

Sola

Smash Rookie
I was generally lukewarm on Olimar's character, but I definitely want to know how he plays (spent a while writing a speculating post just tonight, all for naught...) Today's update didn't really give us much in that area, though I do like the look of the models for some reason.

Also a nice touch how they made Mario and Olimar look like they were floating in space for the one screenshot.

Edit: Oh, and the music is wonderful, and I wonder what kind of stage will go with it. I've always been a fan of the arranger.

ozg82889

Smash Journeyman
i turn on the computer at 12 at night and what do i find as todays update?
the best we had in months. i haven't played pikmin (reason why captain olimar is the only trophy i need in melee) or wanted him as a character but how unique his play style will be makes me want to play him.
just another reason for me to get a wii as soon as possible.

Eagle

Smash Lord
I am so happy.

I wonder what else he needs his Pikmin's for apart from specials and smashes. . .?

Perhaps he has a unique way of shielding.

Drgnfiv

Smash Rookie
If he will be in the SSE, it'd kinda make sense if he was attacked and crashes near another SSBB character. The question is which one would he be paired up with?

Magmar's Wrath

Smash Journeyman
*gets a Pikmin army to spell out 'Olimar In Brawl' like a marching band*

Yaaaaaaaay! Captain Olimar and his Pikmin are gonna shred the competition!

SmashWolf

Smash Journeyman
NNID
EchoSon
3DS FC
3738-0429-7658
When I saw the "Challenger Aproaching" screen, I was all like......whoooooooooooooo.....finally!!

Is it the third party character? Another Sonic/Snake character? The de-cloned Luigi? Finally the new Ganondorf?! Captain Falcon confirmed?! All this wondering got me way too very excited.

"This is gonna be megaton!! ...its....its.....Pikmin and Olimar? False alarm, go on with your life."

Dang...and I was so excited too...Pikmin is a good game, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. But I really don't think he's any good as a Brawl character. He has too much of the Ice Climber syndrom, which sucks.

But, hey, the music is good.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
When I saw the "Challenger Aproaching" screen, I was all like......whoooooooooooooo.....finally!!

Is it the third party character? Another Sonic/Snake character? The de-cloned Luigi? Finally the new Ganondorf?! Captain Falcon confirmed?! All this wondering got me way too very excited.

"This is gonna be megaton!! ...its....its.....Pikmin and Olimar? False alarm, go on with your life."

Dang...and I was so excited too...
I had the same feeling, but it was more WTF than "dang". Not a bad update, just kinda....I had hopes for others. Come on, Sakurai! Krystal? Ridley?

Vadorojo

Smash Apprentice
*happy dance*

Pikmin is a surprisingly fun game and since Miyamoto himself created it, I knew the good Captain and his flowery friends would make it into Brawl. I'm just happy to see it officially on the dojo. :)

Crystallion

Smash Ace
I don't see how anyone really dislikes the update. Even if it's not what you hoped for, hey, it's a new character ^^ AND music!

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885

Dang...and I was so excited too...Pikmin is a good game, and I enjoyed it quite a bit. But I really don't think he's any good as a Brawl character. He has too much of the Ice Climber syndrom, which sucks.

But, hey, the music is good.
Captain Falcon, Luigi and Ganondorf would NOT receive NEW CHALLENGER APPROACHING thing...since they aren't new

BrianM

Smash Journeyman
I don't recall playing Pikmin 2, and I honestly couldn't remember 100% the world map music, but a newcomer is always welcome after this exceedingly long drought.

Dais

Smash Cadet
He looks like he is going to be a very different character. Depending on the Pikmin may hender him (same with the fact that they make you switch pokemon w/ PT). Can't say for sure because there hasn't been anyone like these two before. It's great to not only see a new character but a new francise as well! And I like the fact that alot of people (including myself) predicted/assumed he would be playable. That means we know what we're talking about when we speculate. Questions: Why almost 3 months between DDD & Olimar? Is Olimar a starter? If Sonic and Snake are unlockable and Zero Suit can't be chosen that's 21 starters. An odd number. BleH! I'm so glad this game comes out in Japan Soon.

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
No more puppies need to die! OLIMAR LIVES IN ALL OF US, AND IN BRAWL!

^ My reaction. I think I scared my family with my reaction. About time, and this rivals the Pokémon Trainer in uniqueness and originality! THANKS SAKURAI FOR REAL INFORMATION! :)

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
Ohshi- Captain Olimar in brawl? Didn't see this one coming, srsly. I'm very pleased to see him though. His FS will be perceivable. . .

I also wonder if they're gonna leave Captain Olimar's brother in the dust (I don't mean that he would be a PC).

Oh and noticed how all the character slots on the dojo site are filled up. No more character updates till the release? I don't mind it much but I was wondering.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Ohshi- Captain Olimar in brawl? Didn't see this one coming, srsly. I'm very pleased to see him though. His FS will be perceivable. . .

I also wonder if they're gonna leave Captain Olimar's brother in the dust (I don't mean that he would be a PC).

Oh and noticed how all the character slots on the dojo site are filled up. No more character updates till the release? I don't mind it much but I was wondering.
Filled up? How do you know they can't just add more? They never mentioned a total number...

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
I would like to respond to something that was said in the other Olimar thread before it was closed.

That "I dont think there will be any joke characters this time around"

I dont see why not. I'm not saying that Olimar IS, but the game caters to a lot of different people. Not every last thing is going to be competitively balanced, and things like ITEMS are indicative of that.

There will almost certainly be characters that are just fun to mess around with, but not widely used competitively.

Silent_X

Smash Apprentice
Why the character's name "Pikmin & Olimar"?
shouldn't it be "Olimar & Pikmin"?

Well, the first one rolls off the tongue easier I guess.

Sailyfee

Smash Apprentice
Filled up? How do you know they can't just add more? They never mentioned a total number...
There was one more empty slot in the Newcomer category on the Characters page before Olimar came by if I'm not mistaken, thus why I elucidated about how the slots are filled now. Then again I could be wrong, I just brought it up.

SinisterLizard

Smash Ace
Sorry, I just have to do this (for all the haters out there)...

Possible Moveset:

Captain Olimar

Weight: 2
Size: 2
Strength: 3
Speed: 3
Reach: 2.5

Star of the Pikmin series Olimar is one heck of a fella. In just a few hours he manages to enslave a race of kind-natured flower people, abuse them by throwing them at things to get
his slave labour done and even has them killing the local wildlife in order to recycle their corpses for making more Pikmin (who are born into slavery). That's just Pikmin 1 though, he does it again in Pikmin 2 but this time in order to pay off a big loan his company has racked up. Just to give you an idea, as explained in the introduction, 100 "pokos" is over 1 year's salary and the aim of Pikmin 2 is to clear the remainder of the debt of 10,000 pokos, that's like...over 100 years salary. Talk about badass, Ganondorf can eat his heart out. Being first party and a game that has produced nothing but excellent titles since Pikmin 1 and 2 were 9.0 and 9.2 games on Gamespot and I think even higher on IGN, 3 on Wii is practically a dead cert. To make the games sell even better, what better than to include the protagonist in Brawl to promote the franchise?

Onto the actual moveset though, the majority of the uniqueness of Olimar would be his Pikmin buddies. After all, it's the game's focus and Olimar's primary way of whooping ***. He can actually fight himself, the Pikmin aren't necessary for him to fight (although incredibly necessary to complete the game, obviously) and so he's more than Brawl-worthy.
I should start off by explaining that there are 5 different kind of Pikmin that you can use primarily in Pikmin 2 and 2 unique but not really obtainable Pikmin in 1 and 2. These 5 main ones are Red, Yellow, Blue, White and Purple. Each have different strengths and weaknesses and like in Pikmin they'll be gotten by plucking them from the ground, but Olimar will start with 4 randomly generated Pikmin in order to not completely gimp him.

The Different Pikmin

You can have up to 15 Pikmin at one time. Oh and I better mention that pikmin when in the air are hapless. No, they can't DI, don't be silly. I should also note that any Pikmin currently engaging in hostile acts on an opponent can't be used in Olimar's attacks, even if they are in range.

Basic Pikmin Mechanics: When thrown will attack and follow the closest target, like in Pikmin, however if the closest target is Olimar they will return to his side. Pikmin come in the 3 different stages of evolution: Leaf, Bud and Flower. Leaf is the most basic, a bud will increase their attack speed by 0.2 seconds and runspeed slightly, while a flower will increase their runspeed slightly, attack speed by a further 0.2 seconds and damage 1%. If a Pikmin lands on you, depending on their weight your runspeed and jump height will be lowered slighty. To rid yourself of a Pikmin, waggle the analogue stick <-, ->, <-, ->. While a Pikmin is attached to you it's attack speed increases slightly by 0.3 seconds. Pikmin evolve by being used in a killing move or after every 15 hits.

Reddy!

Attack Speed: 1.5 seconds
Damage: 3% per hit.
Weight: 2.5
Immunities: Fire/Explosions
Special Abilities: None
Takes knockback proportionate to weight and 175% of Olimar's Damage (so if Olimar was on 100% and you smashed a red pikmin, he would get knocked back as if he was of weight 2.5 on 175% damage)

Most basic Pikmin and the first you get, they are also the strongest of the original trio of Yellow, Red and Blue. Immune to fire and so immune to explosions aka. bomb-ombs.

Yellowy!

Attack Speed: 1.2 seconds
Damage: 2%
Weight: 2
Immunities: Lightning
Takes knockback proportionate to weight and 200% of Olimar's Damage (so if Olimar was on 100% and you smashed a yellow pikmin, he would get knocked back as if he was of weight 2 on 200% damage)

The 2nd type of Pikmin you are introduced to in Pikmin 1, Yellow's are the lightest are thus are capable of being thrown the furthest. Immune to lightning attacks such as PK Thunder.

Bluey!

Attack Speed: 1.5 seconds
Damage: 2%
Weight: 3.5
Immunities: Water
Takes knockback proportionate to weight and 125% of Olimar's Damage (so if Olimar was on 100% and you smashed a blue pikmin, he would get knocked back as if he was of weight 3 on 150% damage)

3rd regular type of Pikmin and the last one found in Pikmin 1. Able to withstand water attacks such as Blastoise (if he's back in Brawl :(). Slightly heavier than the other 2 and cannot be thrown as far.

Sorry for the terrible, terrible picture. Honestly, there was no good ones of the blue Pikmin >.>

Whitey! (aka. the Albino Pikmin)

Attack Speed: 1.0 seconds
Damage: 1%
Weight: 3
Speed: 5
Immunities: Poison
Special Abilities: 3% chance on hit poison which deals 2% damage every second for 5 seconds. If ingested (a la Kirby or Yoshi's swallow moves), that opponent is automatically poisoned.
Takes knockback proportionate to weight and 150% of Olimar's Damage (so if Olimar was on 100% and you smashed a white pikmin, he would get knocked back as if he was of weight 3 on 150% damage)

This one seriously scares the crap out of me. Just don't look into it's eyes! Fastest of all the Pikmin and is partially made of toxins I believe. Immune to poison (since it's body contains it) and so immune to poison mushrooms.

Purpley! (aka. the Sumo Pikmin)

Attack Speed: 2 seconds
Damage: 4%
Weight: 4.5
Speed: 1
Immunities: None
Special Abilities: Apart from being the fattest son'of'a... around, none
Takes knockback proportionate to weight and 75% of Olimar's Damage (so if Olimar was on 100% and you smashed a purple pikmin, he would get knocked back as if he was of weight 5 on 75% damage)

This guy seriously puts on a pound a minute. Even throwing him near an enemy stuns them in Pikmin 2. Obviously has the highest weight and damage at the cost of speed and throwing distance, these guys are heavy brawlers and cause the most slowing and jump height reduction when thrown onto someone. As hard as they are to knock away, they don't have any immunities (except to indigestion).

Good so far eh? We're just getting started!

The Actual Moveset

Finally, onto Olimar's actual moves. That's a lot of information to get down before you can even get onto this stuff, if Sakurai ever finds this moveset and thinks "Wow, that's such an excellent idea!" he'll put it in manual. I hope.

A moves

A - Right fisted punch - 2%, loooooooow knockback
AA - Left fisted punch - 2% loooooooooow knockback
AAA - Olimar's special Rocket Punch(tm)(R)...maybe not...Olimar sticks out both his fists in a double fisted punch of glory - 4% med-low knockback
Dash A - Rush Boots, you slide at 1.5 times your running speed for a short distance, semi-bad wind-down lag though - 8% medium knockback
A -> tilt - Headbutt - 10%, medium knockback
A^ tilt - Rising headbutt - 9% medium knockback
Av - Pik-a-grab, grabs a Pikmin and sweeps out the opponents feet. Knockback, speed and damage vary on the Pikmin sweeping with, ranging from 6%->10%, low -> med-high knockback.

A -> Smash - Swing-a-pik, for every 3 pikmin, Olimar grabs a random pikmin by the flower (so cruel) and swings them forward. Damage is 10% + the damage of each pikmin, knockback and speed again depends on the type of Pikmin and the number. If no pikmin are near, Olimar hits for 10%.

A^ Smash - Soar-a-pik, for every 5 pikmin, Olimar grabs a random pikmin by the flower and swings them in an arc upwards. 10% + pikmin damage, speed and knockback variable. If no pikmin are near, Olimar hits for 10%.

Av Smash - Kik-a-pik, All the pikmin around him kick (both sides, so it wouldn't be 15 pikmin on 1 side kicking) for their base damage with good knockback, if no pikmin are currently following Olimar, he does a 360 floor sweep for 8% with low-med knockback.

Nair - Spins around - 2% each hit with low knockback, last one has medium knockback
Bair - Donkey kick - 5% good knockback
Uair - Somersault kick (he's had zero g training after all) - 6% medium knockback
Dair - Mid-air headbutt (kinda like a reverse of his Uair and instead of kicking them, thwacks them with his helmet) - 5%, meteor
Fair - Your standard kick - 5% medium knockback

B moves

These are probably going to be a bit more indepth.

B - Ye olde "Whistle" - Olimar uses this to command his little buddies. Tapping B will make a short shrill whistle noise which is the go ahead for the pikmin to change the order in which they are standing, meaning you can select which pikmin are closest to you at any given time by taps of B. The default formation is Purple -> White -> Red -> Blue -> Yellow and will change as such so the front goes to the back (ie. W->R->B->Y->P is the next formation). Formations are there to give you greater control over which Pikmin you are throwing and with practice will become second nature, even in the heat of a battle, and like everything would just take practice getting used to managing them.

Holding down B will make all pikmin in 4 body-lengths of Olimar will attempt to make their way back to his side. While holding down B (so after 1/2 -> 3/4 of a second), Olimar is forced to continue to whistle for the remainder of 2 seconds and is unable to move or attack during this time.

B -> - Hurl-a-Pik - Throws a pikmin, how hard depends on how far you tilt the control stick. They follow a set trajectory of the classic arc, and will also go different distances depending on their weight. Holding the control stick full tilt and throwing a purple pikmin will yield roughly the same result as throwing a yellow pikmin at under half tilt.

B^ - Dolphin Rocket - Olimar's rocket is also his recovery move! Upon using this move Olimar is instant in his rocket which moves on a shaky trajectory diagonally upwards. You can also control this a little, such as veer it in a direction. Any surrounding pikmin which are falling relatively near to Olimar are taken up in the Onions around the S.S. Dolphin. Upon moving for 1.5 seconds or so, the dolphin explodes out of habit sending 3 randomly generated parts upwards, diagonally down to the right and diagonally down to the left. These parts are parts which you collect from Olimar's ship in Pikmin 1 and all do 5% damage except the secret safe which does 8% and the Massage Machine and the Space Float (with lower chances of appear) which do a healthy 10%.

Bv - Pick-a-Pik - Probably the most complicated one of all that will take some time to explain. Pick-a-Pik works as sectioned areas of each stage where each section has a 60% common chance and 40% uncommon chance of plucking 2 different kinds of Pikmin. Battlefield for example might be split into 5 different sections, the 3 different platforms and the main floor split in half. On these sections 2 types of Pikmin can be plucked (skilled Olimar's will know which Pikmin to get where on each stage) in those 2 percentages but the rarer Pikmin (white and purple) can only ever occur as 40% uncommon chances, so a purple/white or white/purple combination won't happen, but a red/blue could.

To actually pick the Pikmin, Olimar must hold down and press B at which point it will take 2 seconds to pick a Leaf Pikmin form that area. Subsequent presses of B (while still holding down) will yield Pikmin at 1 second delays. The first 2 Pikmin to be picked will be Leaf Pikmin, the next 3 will be Bud Pikmin and all subsequent Pikmin will be Flower Pikmin, up to the maximum of 15 Pikmin. If you start picking with 0 Pikmin, it's possible to pick up to 10 Flower Pikmin.

Grab moves

A (while holding) - Sly dig - 3%
Forward - Bum's rush, 1-3 Pikmin by Olimar grab the opponent and do the Bum's rush on him ::chuckle: (6-9% high knockback), no Pikmin and Olimar weakly attempts it himself resulting in 3% damage and low knockback

Back - Pik-a-Swing, 1-3 Pikmin grab the opponent's feet and swing him backwards for 5-8% damage and med-high knockback, if no Pikmin, Olimar attempts to do it by himself for 3% damage and low-med knockback.

Down - Pik-a-pounce, Olimar throws the opponent to the floor, 1-6 Pikmin + Olimar jump on one end of the floored opponent for half their totaled base damage + 3% and med-high knockback depending on Pikmin weights. If no Pikmin, Olimar once again foolishly attempts it by himself and doesn't get very far, 3% damage and very low knockback.

Up - Pik-a-Punch, Olimar releases the opponent and uppercuts them at the same time as 1-5 Pikmin. Damage and knockback depends on Pikmin's strength. If no Pikmin, Olimar does it by himself for 3% damage and low knockback.

Final Smash Move

Pikmin Bomb Squad!

The S.S. Dolphin flies in from the top left of the screen over the battlefield and exits again to the top right, pausing only to fire the Nova Blaster down on Olimer's position. Any enemies caught in the dazzling beam are stunned as if their shield was broken. Any yellow pikmin bathed in the light acquire bomb rocks with a minimum of 3. If 3 yellow pikmin aren't present, 3 random pikmin caught in the light will be transformed into yellow bomb pikmin and if 3 pikmin aren't present (if any), then any pikmin caught in the light will be transformed and up to 3 bomb pikmin appear to a maximum of 3 in total. However, if 15 pikmin of that Olimer are present on the battlefield but none caught in the beam, the bomb pikmin will not appear.

Yellow bomb pikmin are able to be thrown as far as regular yellow pikmin and if they land on an opponent after being thrown will automatically explode for 15% damage and high knockback and the pikmin will automatically be star-ko'd. A yellow bomb pikmin will give chase to any opponents they land near like regular pikmin, but instead will self-detonate (star-ko'ing itself) and do 10% damage and med-high knockback. If the opponent attempts to evade the pikmin and succeeds (so the pikmin cannot follow), he will attempt to throw the bomb rock at the opponent with a good degree of precision for 7% damage and med knockback but unfortunately not a star-ko :(.

Taunt

All the pikmin by Olimar's side line up facing the screen and do the leaf-mexican-wave from the good ending of Pikmin 1, speed varies on how many pikmin are in the line as to always be the same amount of time for the taunt. If no pikmin are by Olimar's side, he looks left, then right (as if looking for the pikmin) and then bows his head (in realisation that he's all alone *tear*).

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
There was one more empty slot in the Newcomer category on the Characters page before Olimar came by if I'm not mistaken, thus why I elucidated about how the slots are filled now. Then again I could be wrong, I just brought it up.
you just mean they're evened out. I would be sorely disappointed if they didn;t reveal every last character before launch. Sakurai said he would.

Vortok

Smash Journeyman
Also, this completely shoots down the Ridley size arguments (though his supporters were doing a good enough job already).

Olimar looks like he'll be fun to play. Looking forward to having a chance to test him out.

Gargomon251

Smash Journeyman
Also, this completely shoots down the Ridley size arguments (though his supporters were doing a good enough job already).

Olimar looks like he'll be fun to play. Looking forward to having a chance to test him out.
I wonder if they'll try to handwave the size difference, like maybe he got hit by a growth ray or something.

Terrorcon Blot

Smash Journeyman
you just mean they're evened out. I would be sorely disappointed if they didn;t reveal every last character before launch. Sakurai said he would.
I think the opposite. Why would Sakurai show EVERYTHING on the website, thus spoiling the entire game for you before you even play it?

It'd be like FF7 launching with a website saying "Aeris is a great character, a wonderful healing. We recommend that at the end of the "temple of the ancients" dungeon, to unequip all her items!"

There has to be SOME things to make a player oooh and ahhh before the game is "common knowledge". I mean, heck, I know some people who STILL don't know the final boss to Viewtiful Joe. THAT'S keeping a secret well.

G-X

Smash Apprentice
I wonder if they'll try to handwave the size difference, like maybe he got hit by a growth ray or something.
I think that'll be his entrance. He's 2 inches tall, then he grows to Mario's size.

Bendu

Smash Journeyman
There has to be SOME things to make a player oooh and ahhh before the game is "common knowledge". I mean, heck, I know some people who STILL don't know the final boss to Viewtiful Joe. THAT'S keeping a secret well.
That's probably mostly due to the fact that Viewtiful Joe isn't nearly as good as a lot of gamers and gaming journalists were touting it to be (and also not nearly as popular or well-known) so most people don't care enough to spread the secret.

And I am pumped about Olimar. I am DEFINITELY going to have to try him out pretty soon after getting Brawl.

Top Bottom