• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikmin and Olimar's Final Smash: End of Day

5@/\/\U5

Smash Apprentice
won't we soon have a translated description of his FS via a scan from the new massive guide being scanned and posted as we speak?

crosser43

Smash Journeyman
The monsters of the world like Bulborbs and others are obvious to have something to do with this. But if they do, what would they player have to control? The final smash would be automatically done for you. Any ideas on how the player can control this final smash?

Chaos Wolf

Smash Cadet
I can't believe he leaves the pikmin to die. Sheesh, they could have been in the back seat for future use.

Flatfeet

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Flatfeet
Looks like the Pikmin don't go with him, no Onions in sight. Most likely the fact that the Pikmin die too is the disadvantage to the Final Smash; he comes back with few attack options, so opponents who survive the Final Smash can attack him while he's weak.

Florida

イーグランツ
The more Pikmin that were left behind, the more enemies came out at night to feast, correct? I assume that if you perform End of Day with all six Pikmin out, that'll be when the final smash will have the most affect. The cost of the your final smash is the death of your Pikmin :(

Thoughts?

P.S. Olimar walks like a pimp.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Well, they gave us a very small glimpse of it, but it seems that all the creatures literally beat the S**t outta everyone, there were tussling clouds everywhere!

And yes, Olimar definatly has a pimp walk, and so do the pikmin.

P.S. Who else thinks the stages look pretty at night?

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
P.S. Olimar walks like a pimp.
That is, by far, the truest statement I've ever seen. If you put a cane in his hand, strippers would run away thinking they owe him money.

seriously though, considering how fast the Pikmin are plucked, if End of Day does as much as it looks like it does, then there's nothing to worry about. The big guys will devour everyone, giving Olimar plenty of time to restock.

FangzV

Smash Journeyman
I didn't see the Final Smash being something like this. I couldn't even predict because in the game, sunset means all the free Pikmin die. So I was thinking at first a Final Smash inwhich it becomes nightfall, Olimar and his Pikmen take off, and everyone else dies.
But I was pretty close.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Becoming Bulborb bait is not an option for Olimar. I wonder how the Final Smash is gonna affect teammates. You're betraying your own team if the teammates also take damage from Olimar's Final Smash.

Pkaz01

Smash Cadet
What if you are allied to a teammate and you use this final smash. Will your teammate get hurt?

Talendime

Smash Ace
The partner should be fine. I'd hate to play with smash balls with Friendly Fire on
THAT'S gonna be a doozy!

Oh! And Olimar's FS is awesome they can't dodge it. Hahaha.
Yeah, and in the commercial it didn't look like the pikmin were making an escape into their 'onions'.. Oh well, I bet Olimar can pluck them at lightning speed anyway.. so it won't be that big of a deal if they don't manage to survive..

Kabyk-Greenmyst

Smash Lord
I dunno....I think the commercial and screenshots of the ship flying off was exaggerated. Having monsters attack the stage AND moving the camera away means AUTO-HIT on everyone. Is that fair? Who knows, but from this perspective, doesn't sound so.

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
when I first read it I misread thinking it said "end of days" think how awsome is that for a name!? but then I re read it and was like....its ok I guess. but at least the name fits perfectly.

Talendime

Smash Ace
when I first read it I misread thinking it said "end of days" think how awsome is that for a name!? but then I re read it and was like....its ok I guess. but at least the name fits perfectly.
Yeah it would be cool if it was called like "The ultimate apocolyptic universe crusher"

siick..

Top Bottom