• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pikachu Tutorial Videos

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm working on a project to upload one Pikachu tip video every week for up-and-coming Pikachu players. I've already come out with the first one. The second one is done, but I'm not going to release it until Friday. Hopefully I can keep them coming every Friday for awhile. If you guys have any ideas or suggestions, let me know. I'm a competent Pikachu player, but I certainly don't know everything! I'll be consulting the Pikachu guide for ideas.

Pikachu Tip #1: Options out of Forward Throw
Pikachu Tip #2: Five Ways to Land Kills
Pikachu Tip #3: When and When Not to Use Jab

*Cam*

Smash Lord
For the future, I could use some Pikachus to run my information by before I post tutorial videos. I want to make sure I'm as accurate as possible. With Reflex's suggestions, I have already revised and uploaded the second one (as a private video until Friday, when I will make it public), but for the future I could use someone to check me for accuracy.

Cassio

Smash Master
btw Cam I would definitely search out an audience for this. Sadly the pika boards dont always attract its players, but you should promote it in the skype group for sure, and imo AIB too since theres several semi-active pika groups and lots of players.

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I should be helping him with the newer videos to provide some top-level insight. We have discussed already.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
I'm considering stopping these because a lot of people at our tournaments are using them to understand how to beat me >.>

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
I'll take it over, but Nick Riddle lent the dazzle to somebody else, so I won't be able to resume them within the next week or so...

Nicholas1024

Smash Lord
I just wanted to say, these are pretty useful. D-throw to F-smash is not something I'd likely have thought of on my own, and it's a great mixup I've been neglecting. Keep up the good work!

Top Bottom