• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PIkachu Patch 1.06 Notes

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Am I the only one that feels like the thunder cloud hitbox is smaller?
It is, the default thunder not customs mind you. I was sciencing it in another match to check for where the hit boxes are. I tried going by the visuals first(cloud) there aren't any there. However it feels like the boxes come out where the lightning bolt spawns out of. Overall the moves lightning bolt has very narrow hitboxes and not a lot of width to begin with.

I did notice...that pikachu has WICKED damage and high knock back hit box on his ears when he is struck by the bolt. Its large enough that it covers both ears and the top of his head. Its a awesome AA box if people try to get the jump in on you.

Last edited:

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
Pretty much...I don't mind this, since I came from having a brawl pikachu to this verison. Its all about aiming it properly. I still kill by chaining it and/or edgeguarding and getting Thunder2. Gotta work on getting the spike kills though. =P

Last edited:
Top Bottom