• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pik A Nik results thread

Morningstar

Smash Journeyman
1. Espy - Super close set my dude. I'm glad I'm not garbs against you anymore. I just need to develop a better strat on Yoshi's or Picto... I think I kept it together though.
2. K Prime - Finally overcoming that TL MU. Awesome
3. Santi - Man, I can't powershield your boomerang, bombs, AND your bigillion arrows! Lol good set of course. I boost grabbed like 3 times in a row when I was trying to mortar slide on BF... fail. Let's play friendlies sometime soon again.
4. Morningstar - You got this morning!
5. Nike - Rofl I thought I was gonna lose. You're awesome.
6. Suspect - Dang, I hate Falco on FD and MK on Brinstar. Had me scurred.
7. Speed X - Oh **** it's Espy Jr!
8. Castro - Dang man, you need to work on that Sonic MU!
9. PyleDriver - Didn't get to play you but you're one of my favorite players!
9. Paw - You aren't gonna get me in tourney! I'm only gonna let you THINK you can! Exhibit C!!!!!!
9. Zook - I'm glad to see you entering and doing better. Teach me how to vape like a pro! :)
9. Soul - I tried really hard against you because of that one time you got me at Zook's. I knew I couldn't sleep on you haha.
13. Boss - Hey, you played really well. I didn't see like, any noob mistakes in your game. Snake's real easy to play badly with, and it was only your 1st tourney! Good shiz.
13. Tofer - Don't go Snake! There's way too many Snakes in SA! lol I had a lot of fun at your tournament. Is that a picture of you and that dude from Fall Out Boy on your door????? Ahahahahahahaha sugar we're goin down. P.S. food was awesome
13. Bero - Stop hittin' yourself! I'm serious!
13. Anti - Hope you had fun dude. Didn't play or meet you but new faces are always bad***

Just to avoid confusion, we should call our Boss "Pro Boss" and our Anti "Pro Anti". Yay or yay?
----

P.S. I wanna give a BIG shoutout to MY ****** FROST KONG FOR HIS AMAZING FROST KOMBOS.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WN-xwf9mKr8

Foxhound_Joshua

Smash Apprentice
Just to avoid confusion, we should call our Boss "Pro Boss" and our Anti "Pro Anti". Yay or yay?
I was actually going for "Big Boss", but everyone just called me "Boss".

I don't really care if there are a billion other "Bosses" that play Brawl, I just want to be the only "Big Boss" in the end playing a d*mn good Snake. It'll take some time, but I'll get there!

Suspect

Smash Hero
I need to make one shout

Castro

Taking me to jungle japes and playing me gay like that made me proud, seriously play like that more often against people. Just watch out for snake/falco on that stage.

Sonic King

Smash Rookie
dont take sonic to japes

he was smart not to.
very smart. to be exact. i know how to take on many characters on jungle japes idc if its a mismatch. I'll still be able to pwn ppl on that stage

Top Bottom