• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pictures of Isaac AT

Penguyen

Smash Journeyman
God if only Isaac was in brawl.. Push psyenergy is kinda random but it works for me :)

PwnyRide

Smash Ace
Wow! Push! Thats terribly hardcore. Push was the most violent psynergy in the entire game! The only other Psynergy thats even close to that amount of violence is Lash! /sarcasm

They couldnt give him anything remotely cooler?

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
I guess they wanted to give him something that potentially represented the entire Golden Sun series :p

Push comes to mind.

Kujirudo

Smash Lord
Come on, it's freaking Push! That's just sick as hell, killing your opponent with an AT Push is just awesome since it'll make him look like a total gaylord.

zagman505

Smash Cadet
also, the pics make it look like a pretty good AT too. ahh he looks so awesome, why couldn't he have been a playable character? =(

Storm Eagle

Smash Lord
NNID
Storm88
"Awww! It makes you want to use him as a playable character." He looks just sooooo cool. And push fits him perfectly! It's the first psynergy he learns in the game.

DRaGZ

Smash Champion
I'm glad he uses something unique like Psynergy than more sword crap. I mean honestly, you got Lyn, you got Samurai Goroh, and you got Gray Fox. Then you've got other sword dudes with Marth, Ike, Link, and Young Link. That's a lot of swords.

Arteen

Smash Lord
Isaac looks awesome, especially in that first image. Also, Push is cool because it shows you that Isaac can kill you with his mind. In addition, now people will realize that he's not just another swordsman, finally.

DMAJohnson

Smash Journeyman
Why aren't you playable, Isaac? :(

*Cries*

Oh well, better than nothing. He doesn't look quite as good as most of the other character models, though... Meh, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt since the pictures are fairly blurry.

Dave the Perspicacious

Smash Journeyman
It's ok, a little disappointing though.

I was personally expecting Ragnarok or Grand Gaia or even a summon, but mostly Ragnarok, especially since he is not playable.

Ah well, not everything can be tailored to suit someone ^_^

Durbl Piij

Smash Cadet
Maybe they are saving the good moves for the next smash??? But still, Isaac is awesome. He looks hardcore. I'm glad he got to be something, and to see just how cool an assist trophyt he is. Imagine combining him with the Devil AT, carnage.

Aqua Rock X

Smash Ace
*Sigh* This just makes me want him playable even more. I mean he looks so good in that image! This is the first AT confirmation to really hurt me, though I suppose this is poetic justice for all of the ATs I laughed at before.

I'd rather him not be in at all, than to be an assist trophy. This is like having him dangled in my face. >.< "Haha! Isaac's here but you can't play him!" Yeah, now I know how the Little Mac fans feel.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
*Sigh* This just makes me want him playable even more. I mean he looks so good in that image! This is the first AT confirmation to really hurt me, though I suppose this is poetic justice for all of the ATs I laughed at before.

I'd rather him not be in at all, than to be an assist trophy. This is like having him dangled in my face. >.< "Haha! Isaac's here but you can't play him!" Yeah, now I know how the Little Mac fans feel.
*drums fingers*

At least Isaac HAS something in Brawl... SMRPG didn't even get represented by a single trophy or piece of music. I'm royally pissed that I'm walking away from this affair completely empty handed and I'll have to wait 4-5 years before I can even hope for the announcement of a new SSB game... *sigh* I guess I'll go back to trying to push a true sequel to SMRPG and get ignored by Nintendo there too...

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Well... d*mn...

Isaac would have been an excellent fighter IMO.

...I want Felix, NOW. D:

Zevox

Smash Lord
Woah, he looks incredible! They really did a great job bringing him into full 3-D. And though I was hoping for Ragnarok, Push is a good attack for him too, since it was probably the single most widely used psynergy in the games.

Ah well, at least he got this much recognition - if he couldn't be playable, this is pretty much the next best thing. I'll just have to cross my fingers for the next SSB. And hope that there even is one...

Zevox

Roy-Kun

Smash Ace
3DS FC
2337-4154-9016
Woah, he looks incredible! They really did a great job bringing him into full 3-D. And though I was hoping for Ragnarok, Push is a good attack for him too, since it was probably the single most widely used psynergy in the games.

Ah well, at least he got this much recognition - if he couldn't be playable, this is pretty much the next best thing. I'll just have to cross my fingers for the next SSB. And hope that there even is one...

Zevox
Let us have hope.

Or maybe someone aside Sakurai will bring up the Smash Bros. series back to life in the future? (Why am I saying this? Well, most of people think this will be the last Smash Bros. game).

SuperLink9

Smash Lord
NNID
SuperLink9
While I agree that seeing him like this makes me crave him as playable and a GS stage even more, I have to admit I'm very glad he got one of the 27 only AT slots. Not to mention we have a GS track aswell.

If there will ever be another Smash Bros game... they'd better have made another Golden Sun by then. That way his popularity increases :p

Infact, if a new Golden Sun ever comes our way, we need to start a **** popularity campaign!!

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
ISAAC, KRYSTAL, MEGAMAN AND MANY OTHER DREAM CHARACTERS DECONFIRMED!!!11!!1shiftone

...That tells enough? D:
Basically but I guess there's always next time and I do have a strong feeling that there will be one simply because I imagine with the last SSB that Nintendo would go all out with the roster. It's weird but I'm starting to think that they made the roster so lackluster on purpose simply because it would be a lot easier to top in the next game, kind of like with Melee.

Top Bottom