• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
The post where you voted Wots. Was pretty fast.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I take that back. Looking back it's more than 1 minute. 0.o Dang these timestamps.

Wots All This Then?

Smash Lord
Why?

You can join with me in demanding he posts English and not silly spirit animal metaphors so that he'll actually contribute
that wont do anything but skow downhis actual content rate
These posts are looking very town oriented.
I can see I may have been being paranoid regarding his questionings earlier.
Unvote Ran
Vote Wots
If this doesn't answer I'll have to ask you to re-word it.

So your question is,why did I scum-read even after backing down?
Well.My scum read was first based off your actions on d0.However when I re-read them,I no longer found them as incriminating as I did before.
So,I backed off from that lead.But,I gained new suspicions on you due to your questionings at the that time, which I felt were unwarranted.

Now,how did your last few posts seem town?
Well,

1.Picking apart Joey's game carefully.Scum wouldn't need to do this, could instead just vote him while giving loose reasons.
2.Calling out Joey for using tactics beneficial for scum( changing votes suddenly, ignoring questions, forced 'reads' ).Scum wouldn't want to do this.

I won't say where I stand between you and Joey at the moment,I need to look at it carefully first.

Now, regarding the Wots vote,it's a push.He didn't acknowledge my request to post more, and he's stayed out of things. So I'd like to force him to say more.
Oh man you wanna crucify me because I'm in korea and on a different time soan for being able to post
Heads up guy. I'm not gonna change the rate i am able to oost at because someone asked me to. I'll put out what i can when i can and the same goes for dietz.

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
that wont do anything but skow downhis actual content rate

Oh man you wanna crucify me because I'm in korea and on a different time soan for being able to post
Heads up guy. I'm not gonna change the rate i am able to oost at because someone asked me to. I'll put out what i can when i can and the same goes for dietz.
That came off as...unnecessarily angry.

Destined to be DOOM

marshy|Ranmaru
gheb (2) - jexs maven
ranmaru (1) - gheb
jaytheunseen (3) - zenny alakaslam red ruy
joey (1) - ranmaru
wott (1) - jaytheunseen

not voting (4) - wott rosalina seal joey

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Gheb,I repeat,do you feel Ran was pushing me?If so,do you think it heightens the chance he is scum?
I dunno? I vaguely recall him voting you which would fit the agenda of buddying Zen that I've been accusing him of. I don't actually know whether he pushed you or voted you though. It's not really important to me.

:059:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Mod request to extend deadline because Apex

Watt Just give me a scumread or two. Even if gut/off the top of your head. Deadline is the 1st of February.

Maven89

Smash Master
I admit that if I was in seclusion and had to pick one person to die it wouldn't be Joey, but right now my thoughts on this game make no sense. Two options I see are either 1. The scum is hiding really well as town and no one is picking up on it, or 2. I'm wrong

Honestly I'm wary of being tricked, and my own personality makes it hard for me to just cling to someone else and parrot their reads on the hopes that they're right. I seem to have a problem with every alpha I've ever played with (honestly I like that I do that, I don't think anyone should ever be free to dictate a game without being pressed hard for everything they do, trial by fire).

Joey is someone I've noticed is off, as has the other camp. I actually do think Jex is suspicious, but I don't really have any hard evidence. He's rubbing me wrong, it's a gut read. But Joey pulling up those meta posts is just so goddamn weird I don't really know what to make of it.

So I'm doing something I normally don't and want to test out if I'm wrong or not. I figure Day 2 we will have enough information that I can actually know. I have zero town reads. I don't know what to do in this situation except gather more info. Joey being lynched is fine with me

Maven89

Smash Master
So I'm doing something I normally don't and want to test out if I'm wrong or not.
That's a slightly award line. "So I'm doing something I normally don't and will go with others opinions. I need to test out if I'm right or wrong." is my mindset, not just a pure trial and error approach

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I admit that if I was in seclusion and had to pick one person to die it wouldn't be Joey, but right now my thoughts on this game make no sense. Two options I see are either 1. The scum is hiding really well as town and no one is picking up on it, or 2. I'm wrong

Honestly I'm wary of being tricked, and my own personality makes it hard for me to just cling to someone else and parrot their reads on the hopes that they're right. I seem to have a problem with every alpha I've ever played with (honestly I like that I do that, I don't think anyone should ever be free to dictate a game without being pressed hard for everything they do, trial by fire).
Two things:

1. I agree with you, but more that the scum is hiding. Keep that in mind. After people give more opinions I'll go more into this.
2. I used to be like that. I had trust problems. There are still times I'm paranoid of Ryker and I think too hard on reading him. If you can read them then it's easier to trust what they say. I am empathetic.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Not weak doc.

If there is a weak doc in town that isn't Joey, please step up.

JeXs

Smash Champion
i kinda want to say **** claims but im scum giving us a weak doc is quite likely
@Alakaslam
what do u think?

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I looked back to see if Joey did what Zen asked for the three pr choice, nothing sadly.

Jex you scum slip? ;o

Joey, opinions on Wott and Rosalina?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I mean, I'm practically useless at this point role-wise as I'm 100% dead tonight, so if people think I'm scum, go on and lynch me lmao. I'll probably end up subbing out if I live because I ****ing hate mafia. Sucks that it took me playing a game to realize it, and sucks that I had a PR. :/

I looked back to see if Joey did what Zen asked for the three pr choice, nothing sadly.

Jex you scum slip? ;o

Joey, opinions on Wott and Rosalina?
I said Weak Doc/Vig/Mason

No opinion on either.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Don't believe it yet. Need to see more players post first.

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Actually, I won't sub out until after N1 because I should be dead at that point and I wouldn't need a sub anyways lol.

Top Bottom