• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

pick yur poison | ovah

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
really the only thing i havent mentioned is you saying i tried to deflect pressure off of myself to maven. now thats bull****, i asked you that because you liked his post about that which implied that you agreed with him which is why i asked what i did
I agreed with his thoughts on Gheb, nothing regarding you.

"you dont find maven's reasoning for not liking me being equally terrible?" Is definitely a statement that is supposed to make me want to look at Maven and compare what he has done to you. To say that a statement like this isn't an attempt to put some pressure from yourself onto Maven is incorrect.

Role? Does my pink wolf have a purpose? Can he live in a land of rainbows and happiness and be the leader of his own #p1nkw0lfp4ck? If so, yes.

If not, I don't understand what you mean.

JeXs

Smash Champion
nah its odd that ignored maven in favor of getting on me for similar reasoning, even though his is much worse, albeit without a vote. of course i would ask you that question, any person with a brain would.

JeXs

Smash Champion
and me thinking that you agreed with him only made me that much worse

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I agreed with his thoughts on Gheb, nothing regarding you.

"you dont find maven's reasoning for not liking me being equally terrible?" Is definitely a statement that is supposed to make me want to look at Maven and compare what he has done to you. To say that a statement like this isn't an attempt to put some pressure from yourself onto Maven is incorrect.

Role? Does my pink wolf have a purpose? Can he live in a land of rainbows and happiness and be the leader of his own #p1nkw0lfp4ck? If so, yes.

If not, I don't understand what you mean.
THe wolf (or animal) has no color

But, it does, think on your role and think of animal. There is no restriction on you, only Maven and Jexs

JayTheUnseen

Smash Champion
People often say this but we all know nobody is actually that stupid.

I say it a lot too though, but how I know is this: He is unique and I see him very clearly
Then explain how so,you never gave facts,only 'Ran is awesome!'
Also if you think my complaint of your bad play is me being angry over your vote on me,how do you explain others who feel the same?

JeXs

Smash Champion
Also if you think my complaint of your bad play is me being angry over your vote on me,how do you explain others who feel the same?
who is this others?

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
They are pissitude generally. They are also literalists with you, and I understand completely as IRL I am one of the biggest literalists.

This is my exercise.

As for Ranmaru, he is not to be lynched day 1. My gut hasn't been wrong on him yet, give me time.

I have to hyperbolate to get the message across sometimes, hey?

Alakaslam

Smash Ace
I'll vote Ran first,thanks,he's put forth more content than you that is noteworthy( and to me he looks scum )
Wait.

You think it is anti-town content then? And how am I more likely to be town than he is if I am spamming the thread and not making sense and saying a bunch of nothing? Isn't that by definition fluff? Which, by most guides, is a scum trait?

You think what he is doing, is coming more from a scum mindset that what I am doing?

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
think of my role and think of an animal?

Deer?

I'm feeling more and more lost lmao.

Also, alright JeXs.

Your interpretation of my scumlist is correct.

I don't understand what you're seeing in Kantrip's catchup post. Either you or I have not read it correctly. If somebody legit "catches up" I would expect the player to take note of things that other people may have missed. I don't see any new findings in his catchup post nor any ideas that other people hadn't thought of before. It's a very strange coincidence when somebody claims to catch up on things independently not knowing how things ended up envolving later on but ends up with no new avenues to push, a handful of meaningless questions and a post that's essentially a summary of consensual reads. Like, which of Kantrip's points has been of any consequence yet? Nothing that made him change his play at all? That post is a fig leaf, not a catchup if you ask me.

:059:
This is a quote I pulled from a game where Gheb is... you know... actually scum. This is not the only post like this.

He was stubborn in this game (especially D2 when Laundry admitted that he was scum and he was going to go ham on Gheb). He also cooperated with people (and even me shockingly). Not just me, but also Ryker and Xonar.

You're pushing him for null things and trying to imply that they're part of his meta, and you're using that as your sole reasoning for pushing him. Even if these things are part of his scum meta, you're using this as reasoning alone in order to push him, and when I tried to show that it was crappy reasoning, your defense is that it's simply a difference of opinion.

Instead of actually showing why you think that this is part of his meta, you're simply shutting down the only actual argument against you with "it's a difference of opinion", and that within itself is disgusting. Add in the fact that your scum reads are A) poorly defined with meta that is not backed up in the slightest (Gheb) or B) are not defined at all (Maven) and you have a scummy player.

Please get lynched.

JeXs

Smash Champion
good job pulling quotes from a game i wasnt in. please take a look at games i was actually in. sleepover for gheb scum, dc and ryker mafia for gheb town. thanks!

Top Bottom