• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu Movie Theater ~ It's Tauntastic!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Soanevalck

Smash Ace
Well, since it is quite common for pichu players to have a hard time finding good pichu videos, I decided to help us pichu players out by making a whole entire thread dedicated to pichu vids...

So here it is, a bunch of pichu video's I've found, I'll try to update this often with more videos and whatnot. Feel free to submit your own videos or other good pichu video's you find.

If you see your video here but don't want it here just tell me.

Combo Videos:

Chain Lightning

1 vs 1 Videos:

ChuDat (Pichu) vs Tope (Pikachu)

ChuDat(pichu) vs Tope(sheik)

ChuDat(pichu) vs Plairnkk(sheik)

ChuDat(pichu) vs Plairnkk(sheik)

WarriorKnight (Yoshi) Vs. Dire (Pichu)

t0mmy (Pichu) vs t!mmy (Fox)

t0mmy (Pichu) vs t!mmy (Fox)

Blue Link (Link) vs The Cape (Pichu)

DynaDASH (Samus) vs Jov (Pichu)

DynaDASH (Mewtwo) vs Jov (Pichu)

2v2 Videos:

T0MMY(pichu)-t!mmy(Kirby) vs DMS(Ganon)-Shin(DK)

Other Links:

t0mmy's Amazing Pichu - t0mmy's thread of 1v1 videos, he's supposedly good with pichu

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Goood stuffz. I'll try to make a few vids of my Pichu soon. (haven't been able to for a while)

T0MMY

Smash Master
You must not have looked very hard for Pichu videos if you don't have any of mine up... ask your seeing aid animal to check the Pichu topic for videos.
Oh, wait, I have the link here, have your monkey helper click this link for you (yes, I'm being silly):

Chain Lightning, voted best Pichu vid in the Video Compilation polls
http://www.nsmadhouse.com/ps/ssb/ssbm/chainlightning.htm

My 1v1's found here at this thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89152]

Match #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGFfU3TnLd4

Match #2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zC6V0DOtQ

NDRU

Smash Cadet
You must not have looked very hard for Pichu videos if you don't have any of mine up... ask your seeing aid animal to check the Pichu topic for videos.
Oh, wait, I have the link here, have your monkey helper click this link for you (yes, I'm being silly):

Chain Lightning, voted best Pichu vid in the Video Compilation polls
http://www.nsmadhouse.com/ps/ssb/ssbm/chainlightning.htm

My 1v1's found here at this thread: http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=89152]

Match #1: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eGFfU3TnLd4

Match #2: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-1zC6V0DOtQ
what other pichu vids were there?

T0MMY

Smash Master
You should put those 1v1 matches that are kinda garbage down below mine & Chu's videos because those will be the first ones people will click on and... well, there are a lot better ones.

T0MMY

Smash Master
Wow, that 2v2 with me & t!mmy is kind of old... I don't even remember that last time we went Pichu & Kirby in a 2v2.

-1 point to the Warriorknight & Dire video, there was nothing in there that was very interesting unless you think a N-air spamming Pichu is something to study.

I liked the last stock taken off Blue Link by The Cape, it was nice and quick. Obviously just a random Pichu selection for a low-tier tournement: there were no advanced techniques used.

Jov kinda sucked until the end. He needs to learn that down+B = Thunder to be used when the oppoent is high above... and I can't believe he actually willingly used the dash attack as a lead... (groan).

T0MMY

Smash Master
Delphiki, you've actually got a pretty good Pichu even though Kev$'s Ganondorf kind of ***** you. You move well with him and have the Up+B down well. Just a few times that you should have been up-tilting or hitting with some kind of quick attack when you were right next to your opponent, but you kind of just stood there. A simple up-tilt does wonders, disrupts their planned attack/movement and sets them up for a grab. Also, grab that edge against Ganondorf, hold onto it until he is forced to get onto the stage and then hit him with a ledge-hopped N-air or jump back up and smash him with a d-Smash. Good job remembering when to Thunder when you sent him upwards, but try to launch him and F-air to U-air more and lead into U-tilts and grabs.
Still, I like your movement and quick reactions - Kev$ is a pretty good player, I think he was at a TANG I was at once.

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Yeah Kev's pretty **** good. That whole night I only beat him in like one match.

The biggest problem that I noticed when I watched those was my spacing. The best example, towards the beginning of one of them I was carelessly dash dancing and he just Faired me because I was too close and didn't notice. Anyways, I'll be practicing with my Pichu a lot more now that I've got my Puff to a comfortable level. I had to slack off playing Pichu so that I could get my Puff to a competitive level, but I can definitely say as of last night that has been achieved ^_^.

Anyways, thanks for the advice and compliments. I'll be sure to dwell on what you've said.

T0MMY

Smash Master
I am in Sacramento on occassion, next time I'm down there we should do some Pichu practice.
Do you play with Teamscape often?

Delphiki

Smash Champion
Well, I am currently in their crew.

I don't play with them any more often than with other Sacramento players. That somewhat defeats the purpose of a crew if you don't play them very often. Also, the only active members are myself, my brother (DRGN), ender, Simna, and NK, that's not a very good record considering there are nine members in the crew. I think you can catch the implications...

Anyways, I would love to play you. My roommate was in Bend last week and was about to go over there and play you and T!mmy. I would love to play you guys. Any idea when you'll be coming down?

T0MMY

Smash Master
Ah, I probably won't be down in the Sacramento area for a while now.
Usually when I'm down there I play Teamscape (that is Simna & Ender and sometimes Momo with the occassional cameo of Mr. Sexy [aka Nintendoking]). Next time I'm down there I'll make sure Simna or Ender gives you a call.

T0MMY

Smash Master
This needs some updating...
NGCXX has a vid up and I have some of a tournement finals on youtube as well...

_Pedochu

Smash Cadet
This needs some updating...
NGCXX has a vid up and I have some of a tournement finals on youtube as well...
Maybe you should take it over by updating it in a new post. Or someone else. Also, how did I never comment on this? I love this thread!

Soanevalck

Smash Ace
really though, someone who is good should create another pichu video thread, I realized a few weeks after making this thread that I had no clue what to look for in a smash video

and I still suck so...yeah

_Pedochu

Smash Cadet
I'm willing to do it. Unless you guys really want to or have planned it, I planned it out a little bit and have too much free time.

[By the way, this is Marthsword under a new name, I didn't just join 2 days a go.]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom