• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu gathering thing

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
People say Pichu is absolutely terrible at the game, and this is because people rather say Pichu is awful due to a light weight/etc, they also rarely play Pichu and see people actually play as Pichu.
Pichu is terrible.
Probably not the worst.
Definitely still fun.
But Definitely terrible.

Keep in mind Grim and myself are former Pichu mains, and have a lot of experience in the game in general.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
alright well if there is enough interest we can do another one, I think it'd be easiest to do a google hangout though.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I like to pretend I main other characters, like puff atm

but whenever it's crunch time in tournament I find myself counter-picking ICs and FD lol
lol Australia, where FD is still a god stage for ICs :p
I like it against FFers and ganon, but in almost every other mu, I want platforms

Comet7

Smash Lord
NNID
Comet7
so what times are good? it doesn't matter much to me since i have a ton of free time, though i'll probably be busy this saturday...

Last edited:
Top Bottom