• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu gathering thing

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
right so me and dat ICG kid were discussing possibility of doing a Pichu gathering liek those kids over on the Pika boards do.

ICG wants to do it on Skype or Aim, which I'm fine with, but I think that'd be harder to set up than if we did it on msn or something.

its also a little difficult cuz grimmyboi is all in Australia and such.

anyways, tell me what you guys think.

D

Deleted member

Skype or MSN would work for me. Haven't been here on the Boards much cuz of irl stuff, but a group on Skype or MSN could work. No AIM cuz everytime I make an account, AOL ****s me over, so I only have MSN, Yahoo, and Skype. And yeah I agree, MSN would work best. It would be awesome if we could get this to work, a ton more convenient imo. And with Grim, I don't think it'd be too difficult to try to keep things all nice with our timezones and all that, unless you factor in school/work for everyone, which already makes things difficult…

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Alright, I just set up a skype and such if we're gonna do it on there, I'm still kinda figuring it out though because I don't wanna pay for ****
I have an account for MSN, but i still need to get around to downloading the software so that i can use it on mac.

anyways, whatever you guys decide on we'll do
Date and time will be whenever you guys can. I work 8am-12 (EST) on weekdays, but i'm free after that and stuff. i think like a weekend would be best since grim is all australian and such... so it might be in like the morning for you grim :\

and hi there artemis... haven't seen you in like... ever :p

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
alright, My skype is xAesirGOD, my msn will be xAesirGOD@hotmail.com (still haven't downloaded the messenger yet though)

as for skype i haven't been on since i made the account so i haven't figured out how to do anything yet :\

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Sinji do you have skype?

and clubber are you able to get msn?

just trying to figure out what the best thing to do is :\

Sinji

Smash Master
NNID
Sinjis
3DS FC
0361-6602-9839
nope I don't have skype.

I could get skype but I'm using my father's laptop at the moment. when i get my laptop back, I'll get skype.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I'm gonna vote skype as well because i've already got skype set up and msn is gonna take longer and i'm lazy.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
alright, I guess we're gonna do it on skype, so if you don't have skype go get it... its free...

when do you guys wanna do this?

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
... do you mean what?

idk, pichu stuffs i guess... ICG would know, but I haven't been able to contact him.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
alright, can somebody tell icg (if you have his contact info?) idk if he's check the boards recently and the way that I was contacting him is no longer working :\

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
yea what time is it gonna be at?

I won't be home until 5:00-ish/6:00-ish EST and i think it'd be better to do it around 9:00 or 10:00 anyways since that would be like sunday morning for grimmyboi.

soju

SD God
lol like we do? =w= well its good to know that icg is still around assisting with all your baby pika shenanigans, if i ever get the chance i would like to join in this discussion as well. unless of course you lil ones are too cool for an old pikachu like me :V

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
lol soju, you're not cool enough to hang out with us :p

but yea, I like how we barely talked about pichu and how ICG didn't show up xD

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
i mean i don't think anybody would care if you joined lol, just that we already had this one... and i guess we'll probably do more too, but if its just gonna be like 3 people it'll just be whenever we all get on lol.

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
Dunno if you guys know, ICG was permanently banned a while ago. I didn't realize until just now myself. There's a group here to unban him, but it doesn't look like it was that successful nor even had any attention recently. Sucks. :(

Anyway, sorry I missed this. LoL, forgot about it. Let's plan on doing another?

KingClubber

Smash Ace
In a dark underground base in the middle of L.A
We should have an meeting every two weeks, and plan stuff to talk about this time. That last meeting was kinda off, i need to by another mic anyway, Grim n Aesir needs an picture for they're profiles.

But we need to start talking about pichu's Meta-game, and how to improve on it.

We also need to invite other people to join wither they're pichu players or not, but we need open minded players. Not one that would just spoil things by saying Pichu sucks.

And i need to start playing Melee again. I'm giving OverDrive a break.

Invite a couple of pikachu players, and a few C.Falcon players. Pichu has the most in common with Pikachu, and C.Falcon we might learn something from them that we haven't notice before.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Pichu doesn't have that much in common with falcon <_<
Nair to approach and techchase... thats it...
obviously we have stuff in common with pika, hence soju being here :p

and yea nick, ICG is banned from smashboards... we gotsta contact him otherways.

Top Bottom