• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu as a viable tournament character.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
wow... australia is lame...
thats like an average local here...
if it weren't for your awesome rave clubs, there'd be no reason to live there.
tiny anus smash scene and every animal wants to kill you.
stuff also catches on fire for no reason.
grim, i command you to grow the smash scene in australia.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
how about anybody who got stung by a plattapus (however you spell it)
those things also have two ****s....
most awkward animal in the world.

Bing

Smash Master
Hey Aesir. I was watching a few of your matches(starting with the crew battle where SilentSWAG took 15 stocks).
Anyways, a few quick notes about what I see from your Pichu

1) Dont be afraid to jump out to get a ko, im sure you know that offstage nairs and even dairs are awesome.
2) Nair out of shield more, its pretty good :)
3) Im sure you also know this but when edge guarding Sheik, grab the ledge and force them onstage, then take control from there.

Oh and a personal Opinion, and I know fd is good for Pichu but I wouldnt recommend taking a Falcon to FD, they can chaingrab you all day and a flat long *** stage isnt going to help your cause :p Mind you Im biased against FD and hate it in general.

Keep it up, doesnt it feel good to make it onto a crew?

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
LOL I did so bad in that crew battle xD
got nervous as hell and did stupid stuff/wasn't thinking, but yea thanks for the advice.

I take falcon to FD because I can chaingrab him all day, and its fun.
FD is also pretty much my only good stage :\

as for sheik, I know about grabbing the ledge, but I found out that if she doesn't hit the ledge with the little jump thing in her upB, and you start fsmash early, it will smack her off the ledge when she does the little explosion thingy.
Normally I can time it better and the last part is the only thing that hits them, so they explode, but i guess i was just really nervous :\

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I'll post some more next time I record I guess...
I stopped posting my pichu matches here because nobody watched them .-.

Pokedex649

Smash Cadet
I could learn from Lil' Andy. I need to get better at the game, so I can be his match. I can clearly tell he's the best Pichu main in existence.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
I mean it depends... I wouldn't really call him viable, but like, you'll still beat a fair number of people with pichu if youre just way better than them.
it is unadvised, however.

Top Bottom