• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pichu as a viable tournament character.

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
i always post about my attempts at progress in really bad pichu threads

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
really? dtilt is great. they try to smack you and you can just wd back -> dtilt and it gets them away from you.
Its really helpful.
comes out quick, has nice range (compared to pichu's other moves), goes away fast (unlike ftilt).
I like to through out tilts a lot, they are really helpful.

Bing

Smash Master
really? dtilt is great. they try to smack you and you can just wd back -> dtilt and it gets them away from you.
Its really helpful.
comes out quick, has nice range (compared to pichu's other moves), goes away fast (unlike ftilt).
I like to through out tilts a lot, they are really helpful.
I play as fox... a lot... .-.
I still like Pichu's dtilt....
How does playing as Fox become relevant in the liking of Pichu's dtilt? Do you like play against level 9 Pichu's and get ***** by its dtilt? :S

Grim Tuesday

Smash Legend
Because by playing a top tier character you'd get more perspective on what moves are "good" and what moves are "bad" (rather than by playing Pichu, where moves can only be "comparatively good").

S0FT

Smash Ace
Lil Andy is really quick because he doesn't take time to stop and tilt. But he does nair -> fair -> usmash combo

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
fair doesn't really combo into anything...
and it doesn't take much time to stop and tilt, you can do them out of run... like a smash attack, but tilty.

Bing

Smash Master
who runs into tilt other then like... Marth's dtilt...

Just aerial like a boss.

I love Juggling as Pichu.

D-throw -> jab -> upthrow ->uptilt (until approve a platform) ->waveland techchase -> ->Up Smash -> uair like a boss.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
As Pichu you can't just run at people and do anything without getting punished unless you do it smart...
I love dtilt.

Somebody attacks my shield, WD -> dtilt
CC dtilt is fun too.
And Dtilt out of like a dash dance or something works good.
It also edgeguards falcon really well.

soju

SD God
Dthrow->jab reset isn't consistent enough to work in high level games, Falcon can also walltech pichu's dtilt, so an angled ftilt is always the safer option against falcon.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Falcon can't wall tech it if you hit him with the tip of it.
It he's like right against the wall, then yea, I wouldn't dtilt, but most of the time falcon will upB from further away, and it works well.

I used to dsmash to edgeguard falcon, but that is so easy to wall tech...
Dtilt is best.
Ftilt won't kill him as easily, but its safer.

S0FT

Smash Ace
Mooney dont derail this pichu thread until you answer all the teams comments made towards you.

Just so everyone knows, Eikelmann is mooney, and was one of the main people saying how bad pb&j was and how javi shouldnt team with him because javi is way better in teams and would do wayyyy better not teaming with him, but teaming with hugs, and kept calling pb&j selfish. but didnt say ONE single thing when PB&J and I knocked them out of the apex teams tournament.

Dont think you can hide your trash talk in this thread mooney.

LIL ANDY WILL NOT ALLOW IT!!!

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
as if by posting everywhere that you beat evan with your pichu wasn't you trying to say that evan was bad looooool okay, nice job being a hypocrite.

go play pichu against your delusional friend some more.

and gj beating hugo and javi in tourney though. didn't expect that at all. hope you didn't break your back achieving that magnificent feat. wouldn't want my favourite sandbagger to be unable to play pichu anymore.

Top Bottom